Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Reverse harem manga that you think should be an anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Reverse harem manga that you think should be an anime?

Post by Midnight Solstice on 22/04/13, 02:59 am

Well... there are lots of great manga out there that deserve to become anime. Which manga do you think should become an anime?

A great love triangle-ish reverse harem manga that I think would be a great anime would have to be Watashi ni xx Shinasai! It really has the ideal story for me.
Spoiler:
A girl that no one likes. A childhood guy friend. A typical bad-guy that comes along, and a love triangle is born. What's awesome is that the guys actually fight over the girl...a thing that I never see a lot in anime, only sometimes. There are heart-racing scenes that make my heart go doki-doki~ It would be nice to know who the girl picks in the end. Heh.

Another reverse harem manga that should become an anime is Super Darling! It's a great manga.. at least, so far.
Spoiler:
There are 4 handsome guys and they all want that one girl that is invisible to everyone. So, when they confess to the girl, everyone thinks that the guys are asking EACH OTHER out. LOL. Made me laugh. And so, the story goes on to a typical plot when the girl wishes to have at least one friend, and her wish comes true. Except the guys wished for her to become their girlfriend, so then they've been cursed (?) by the sakura tree that they wished under. So, now, the girl has to pick one of the four guys to become her lover. The problem is, if she picks a guy, then all of the other guys will die.
Too bad the team translating the manga didn't update in 1 or 2 years.. Sigh. sad

Well... that's it for now. I shall go reverse harem manga hunting now. smile

Invite me to the wedding, guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 28
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Reverse harem manga that you think should be an anime?

Post by Shaye on 22/04/13, 03:49 am

I would love to see a Diabolik lovers anime....of course I feel like it would turn into a borderline hentai. Still, it would be pretty fun.

Shaye
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 61
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao on 22/04/13, 03:51 am

Shaye wrote:I would love to see a Diabolik lovers anime....of course I feel like it would turn into a borderline hentai. Still, it would be pretty fun.
Wish granted~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Coming soon this 2013 xD

Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 365
+Like : 36
Events :

http://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaye on 22/04/13, 03:55 am

Sqwee! You just made my night!

Shaye
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 61
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista on 22/04/13, 04:45 pm

Shaye wrote:I would love to see a Diabolik lovers anime....of course I feel like it would turn into a borderline hentai. Still, it would be pretty fun.

borderline hentai = smut LOL. hopefully it will be made into an OVA instead. because if the production team decide to make into a 12 part anime i wonder how the heck they are gonna come up with a harem ending *gulp*

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 on 26/05/13, 10:31 am

I think Barajou no Kiss would be a great anime. The protagonist has a strong will and is really kawai! Recently, there's been a plot twist. It's by the same person who wrote Super Darling! (Love that manga) The art is gorgeous and so are the guys.

Hana Kimi would be a great anime too! They made a live-action but it's not the same... I'm not sure if Hana Kimi is really a reverse harem because only two guys are going after her. It's still hilarious to read though!

GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 65
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star on 26/05/13, 04:49 pm

Spoiler:
uot;Midnight Solstice"
Another reverse harem manga that should become an anime is Super Darling! It's a great manga.. at least, so far. [spoiler]There are 4 handsome guys and they all want that one girl that is invisible to everyone. So, when they confess to the girl, everyone thinks that the guys are asking EACH OTHER out. LOL. Made me laugh. And so, the story goes on to a typical plot when the girl wishes to have at least one friend, and her wish comes true. Except the guys wished for her to become their girlfriend, so then they've been cursed (?) by the sakura tree that they wished under. So, now, the girl has to pick one of the four guys to become her lover. The problem is, if she picks a guy, then all of the other guys will die.
Too bad the team translating the manga didn't update in 1 or 2 years.. Sigh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/quote]
That sounds so cute. x] I want to read!

Let's see, there was this manga called Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to, which was about a Prince who won over all these Princesses (all based on classical fairy tales), and was eventually cursed by a witch to be reborn as a girl, while all the princesses that were in love with him were reborn as a dudes. I loved the idea, though it certainly wasn't the greatest manga out there. Still, I would get a kick out of an anime based on that.

Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever on 27/05/13, 03:00 am

Blood Hound by Kaori Yuki could make a decent anime. I'm not sure how "reverse harem" it is, since the manga was a one shot, so there wasn't a lot of progress as far as relationships go, but it is basically about a girl who gets involved with a host club made up of vampires...so it could be taken a reverse harem direction...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 on 28/05/13, 12:17 pm

Blue_Star wrote:[spoiler]uot;Midnight Solstice"
Another reverse harem manga that should become an anime is Super Darling! It's a great manga.. at least, so far.
Spoiler:
There are 4 handsome guys and they all want that one girl that is invisible to everyone. So, when they confess to the girl, everyone thinks that the guys are asking EACH OTHER out. LOL. Made me laugh. And so, the story goes on to a typical plot when the girl wishes to have at least one friend, and her wish comes true. Except the guys wished for her to become their girlfriend, so then they've been cursed (?) by the sakura tree that they wished under. So, now, the girl has to pick one of the four guys to become her lover. The problem is, if she picks a guy, then all of the other guys will die.
Too bad the team translating the manga didn't update in 1 or 2 years.. Sigh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That sounds so cute. x] I want to read!

Let's see, there was this manga called Ouji to Majou to Himegimi to, which was about a Prince who won over all these Princesses (all based on classical fairy tales), and was eventually cursed by a witch to be reborn as a girl, while all the princesses that were in love with him were reborn as a dudes. I loved the idea, though it certainly wasn't the greatest manga out there. Still, I would get a kick out of an anime based on that.[/quote]

I agree! I love the fairytale direction, but I wonder what the characters would look like in anime form? The mangaka's drawings are hard to make out sometimes...

GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star on 29/05/13, 12:09 am

GranKarneval7 wrote:
I agree! I love the fairytale direction, but I wonder what the characters would look like in anime form? The mangaka's drawings are hard to make out sometimes...
I know, right? That's one of the main reasons that I would love to see an anime version. Color makes things easier for me.

Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by GranKarneval7 on 15/06/13, 05:21 am

Blue_Star wrote:
GranKarneval7 wrote:
I know, right? That's one of the main reasons that I would love to see an anime version. Color makes things easier for me.

Yep, yep. I agree. Plus, the guys and girl would look cooler/cuter. I wonder how they would draw Ooji, though. To make her look like a guy, yet girly enough? It's kind of hard to phrase. And she's a D-cup, but you don't really ever notice in the manga until the mangaka wrote that scene. I thought that she was flat-chested like most other girl that looks like a guyanime/manga. Whoops!

GranKarneval7
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star on 15/06/13, 09:29 pm

Ooji would be a difficult draw indeed since she's supposed to look like a guy with a D-cup.  I honestly don't know how they could pull that off. :/

Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum