Otome Hearts
Watashi Ni xx Shinasai! ~ Pierced Heart ~ New FanFic 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Watashi Ni xx Shinasai! ~ Pierced Heart ~ New FanFic

Go down

default Watashi Ni xx Shinasai! ~ Pierced Heart ~ New FanFic

Post by Midnight Solstice on 21/04/13, 01:38 pm

So, I made a FanFiction of Watashi ni xx Shinasai!
Please, if you are interested, read my new story~! :D

Title: Pierced Heart
Author: Kawaii Dream (me)
Summary: After picking Shigure over Akira after doing the fake dates, Akira starts to distance himself from Yukina. Yukina notices this, and she feels uneasy. As Akira and Mami start to hangout more and more everyday, Yukina can't help but to feel jealous. She was dating Shigure now, so why does she feel this way? Read to find out! Warning: Love triangles Akira x Yukina & Shigure x Mami.
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you! 8)

Invite me to the wedding, guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Midnight Solstice
Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 28
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Watashi Ni xx Shinasai! ~ Pierced Heart ~ New FanFic

Post by Akuni on 21/04/13, 04:35 pm

^Oh I know this manga, I'll give it a read ^^
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 14/05/13, 01:52 am

OH MAN~ I hate to double post~ but I just read it through. GRRRR You caught Yukina's persona perfectly >< Ugh I can't stand her tbh xDD

She's so flip floppy she doesn't even see she's hurting everyone. I hope for better character development from her because she's such a user, Yuki's my favourite (*^* MMM MY TYPE) He's too good for her ||o(>w<)o||

Your story makes me wish they updated the manga more ;; Good job though~~ ^^
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Solstice on 07/07/13, 06:11 am

Akuni wrote:OH MAN~ I hate to double post~ but I just read it through. GRRRR You caught Yukina's persona perfectly >< Ugh I can't stand her tbh xDD

She's so flip floppy she doesn't even see she's hurting everyone. I hope for better character development from her because she's such a user, Yuki's my favourite (*^* MMM MY TYPE) He's too good for her ||o(>w<)o||

Your story makes me wish they updated the manga more ;; Good job though~~ ^^

Thank you, thank you! smile
To be honest though, I basically quit trying to update that story now...not many people like it. I haven't updated in 2-3 months already. *Sigh*.

But, I DO update my Uta No Prince-sama FanFics..xD. If you're interested in that, you can go on my other topic called "Uta No Prince-sama ~ Always Remember Me ~ New Fanfic" which includes 5 other Uta Pri stories written by me! I hope you'll enjoy reading them just as much as I enjoyed writing them! >_<

Invite me to the wedding, guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Midnight Solstice
Midnight Solstice
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 28
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 08/07/13, 01:53 am