Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

One shot mangas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default One shot mangas?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 12:41 pm

So hey guys, I was wondering if you could share some one shot mangas because on-going mangas makes me sob in a corner and they break my heart. I've already started my journey in mangafox with the one shot mangas. I've only read those with five stars and most of them have similar plots or style which kinds of bored me. I'm sure there are mangas out there which is very neat and has a nice and interesting plot.

Please share with me some one shot mangas?? (;ʃƪwink

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Makise Sunao on 20/04/13, 12:57 pm

Kiss to Koukai Story 5
Koe no Katachi :D

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 177
+Gold : 365
+Like : 36
Events :


http://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 01:00 pm

I think it really depends on your style ;~; One shots that I really like are mostly shonen though, and Murata Yusuke's are my favorites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recommend this one -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope it helps to ease the boredom away~

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Sakimichi on 20/04/13, 01:04 pm

alice3ify wrote:I think it really depends on your style ;~; One shots that I really like are mostly shonen though, and Murata Yusuke's are my favorites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recommend this one -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope it helps to ease the boredom away~
I love his Dangan Tenshi Fanclub smile)

_________________
P A N I C [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Sakimichi
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 303
+Gold : 631
+Like : 94
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 20/04/13, 01:13 pm

Makise Sunao wrote:Kiss to Koukai Story 5
Koe no Katachi :D

Arigatou! It's not like I'm gawking over your avatar or something

alice3ify wrote:I think it really depends on your style ;~; One shots that I really like are mostly shonen though, and Murata Yusuke's are my favorites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I recommend this one -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope it helps to ease the boredom away~

I've never ventured on that side of Manga fox but 2050, future stuffs intrigues me. OuO Arigatou!

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by alice3ify on 20/04/13, 01:36 pm

Sakimichi wrote:I love his Dangan Tenshi Fanclub smile)

Can't agree more~

Dreamless Flight wrote:I've never ventured on that side of Manga fox but 2050, future stuffs intrigues me. OuO Arigatou!

Haha no probs! You should check the manga that Sakimichi had mentioned before, it's really funny. Laughing dududu

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 122
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Akuni on 20/04/13, 06:53 pm

I just read this one, and it hit where it hurts :c

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like reading these though, I feel like it really captures the side of humanity we don't want to talk about and sometimes forget to tell our kids to avoid.

Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
Posts : 310
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Eryx on 20/04/13, 07:23 pm

I asked the same thing in another forum. xD;;
I sort of forgot the ones that I read before so I'll just write the ones that I've read (and they've recommended).
First, it all depends on what one shot you are looking for. ^^;;

The Honeybee Earl and the Flower Dress - shoujo
Twelve o'clock bell Rings - shoujo, horror
Smargs don't sing

That's all I can remember for now. I'll add more. xD

_________________
Flavors! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 62
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by KawaiiMess on 20/04/13, 09:08 pm

I Am A Piano (and most of Nakamura Atsumiko's work)

KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 160
+Gold : 449
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 04:27 am

Eryx wrote:I asked the same thing in another forum. xD;;
I sort of forgot the ones that I read before so I'll just write the ones that I've read (and they've recommended).
First, it all depends on what one shot you are looking for. ^^;;

The Honeybee Earl and the Flower Dress - shoujo
Twelve o'clock bell Rings - shoujo, horror
Smargs don't sing

That's all I can remember for now. I'll add more. xD

KawaiiMess wrote:I Am A Piano (and most of Nakamura Atsumiko's work)

Arigatou Gozaimasu, you have my eternal gratitude! :D

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Eryx on 21/04/13, 08:17 am

If you like, I can copy-paste the other recommendations that I got. :D

_________________
Flavors! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 62
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by KawaiiMess on 21/04/13, 08:58 am

Also please remember to support official releases and purchase them when they become licensed!

KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 160
+Gold : 449
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by spicy_diamond on 21/04/13, 11:05 am

KawaiiMess wrote:I Am A Piano (and most of Nakamura Atsumiko's work)
I Am a Piano is beautiful~~ I'll double down that rec. ^.^

Viskeith no Akai Doll is one I like to re-read every now again for the creepy factor. It's dark and delicious.

Butakai Ouji to 100kai Kisu is good as well if you like fairy tale retellings. And it's a long one-shot!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 181
+Gold : 451
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 21/04/13, 12:18 pm

KawaiiMess wrote:Also please remember to support official releases and purchase them when they become licensed!

Will do! I just want some one shots, but I usually buy from the nearest store and if the volume is not available I usually check out sites because I'm such an impatient narwhal. -eternal sobbing-

Eryx wrote:If you like, I can copy-paste the other recommendations that I got. :D

Yes please! I will hug you like a koala and never let go if you that!

spicy_diamond wrote:
KawaiiMess wrote:I Am A Piano (and most of Nakamura Atsumiko's work)
I Am a Piano is beautiful~~ I'll double down that rec. ^.^

Viskeith no Akai Doll is one I like to re-read every now again for the creepy factor. It's dark and delicious.

Butakai Ouji to 100kai Kisu is good as well if you like fairy tale retellings. And it's a long one-shot!

Thank you! I can't wait to read them all!

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Eryx on 23/04/13, 08:58 am

Sorry for the lateness. ^^;;

Smargs won't Sing
Half & Half (SEO Kouji)
Flying Witch (ISHIOKA Chikai)
Meguraian no Kimi
L∞P
Apple (KOMI Naoshi)
Lovely Banchou
Koi no Kamisama
Alice in Wonderland (Anthology) really good
Anne-chan Tarou
Kanojo no Namida ga Yuki da Toshitara
Kono Koi wo Wasurenai. 3rd one
Sabaki no Mon
Kono Koi wo Wasurenai.
Kanojo no Namida ga Yuki da Toshitara
Kimi ga Hikari
Melodramatic Library
Tonari no Inuyama-kun
The Honeybee Earl and the Flower Dress
Sekai de Ichiban Utsukushii Namae
Nemunoki no Geshukusou
Mahou Tsukai to Koi no Biyaku
By Hero
Nekomori
Kuroorihime to Kawaki no Ou
Fuyu no Hana
Emerald
Hotel
Raiden-18
The Dress
FamIdol
Mukuchi na Bakemono wa Yoru ni Naku
The Fox Lover
The Shape of Voice
Hungry Prince
Enma Gravel

There~ :D

_________________
Flavors! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 62
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Ire on 23/04/13, 11:03 am

I know exactly how you feel! 8( I used to stay away from anything over five volumes. That's changed over time, but I still keep my eye out for one-shots mainly.

My favorite one-shots are...
Matryoshka (Ando Yuki is great at storytelling.)
Drops (love this one too, by the same mangaka as the first)
Penniless Cinderella (Shimotsuki Kayoko art hng)
The Glasses Thief (Sahara Mizu! If you liked this one, check out the third chapter.. and this, and this)

One-volume-long manga:
Udon no Onna (A little odd, but sweet)
Pumpkin and Mayonnaise (May seem boring to most people, but this one stuck to me somehow. I can also remember it taking a while to finish, though.. so it may not be to everyone's taste.)

Collection of one-shots:
Ano Ko to Boku no Ie (Cute shoujo through a dog's POV)
Speak through Colors (Nice Korean webcomic! My favorite's the first one. If you stick around for the whole thing, you get to see a small and adorable resolve.. or you could just skip to the end.)
Hana no Koe, Rensen, and Yama ni Sumu Kami (Historical manga by Sumeragi Natsuki, beautiful art)
And Fujiwara Kaoru has quite a few one-shots, but they're depressing. I liked Fetish.



There's also some more volumes of one-shots that have cliche shoujo stories, but I figure you're veering away from those. I can list 'em if you'd like, though! :')

Ire
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
Posts : 31
+Gold : 65
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Yukiri on 23/04/13, 12:18 pm

I have one that I think I really liked despite it's shortness, and maybe not too likable characters. XD

It's called Bitter Trap by Takagi Shigeyoshi. It gave me feels in the end but tell me what you think! :D

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Dreamless Flight on 23/04/13, 03:48 pm

Eryx wrote:Sorry for the lateness. ^^;;

Smargs won't Sing
Half & Half (SEO Kouji)
Flying Witch (ISHIOKA Chikai)
Meguraian no Kimi
L∞P
Apple (KOMI Naoshi)
Lovely Banchou
Koi no Kamisama
Alice in Wonderland (Anthology) really good
Anne-chan Tarou
Kanojo no Namida ga Yuki da Toshitara
Kono Koi wo Wasurenai. 3rd one
Sabaki no Mon
Kono Koi wo Wasurenai.
Kanojo no Namida ga Yuki da Toshitara
Kimi ga Hikari
Melodramatic Library
Tonari no Inuyama-kun
The Honeybee Earl and the Flower Dress
Sekai de Ichiban Utsukushii Namae
Nemunoki no Geshukusou
Mahou Tsukai to Koi no Biyaku
By Hero
Nekomori
Kuroorihime to Kawaki no Ou
Fuyu no Hana
Emerald
Hotel
Raiden-18
The Dress
FamIdol
Mukuchi na Bakemono wa Yoru ni Naku
The Fox Lover
The Shape of Voice
Hungry Prince
Enma Gravel

There~ :D

S'okay and thank you! It seems that I'll be getting busy! Haha!

Ire wrote:I know exactly how you feel! 8( I used to stay away from anything over five volumes. That's changed over time, but I still keep my eye out for one-shots mainly.

My favorite one-shots are...
Matryoshka (Ando Yuki is great at storytelling.)
Drops (love this one too, by the same mangaka as the first)
Penniless Cinderella (Shimotsuki Kayoko art hng)
The Glasses Thief (Sahara Mizu! If you liked this one, check out the third chapter.. and this, and this)

One-volume-long manga:
Udon no Onna (A little odd, but sweet)
Pumpkin and Mayonnaise (May seem boring to most people, but this one stuck to me somehow. I can also remember it taking a while to finish, though.. so it may not be to everyone's taste.)

Collection of one-shots:
Ano Ko to Boku no Ie (Cute shoujo through a dog's POV)
Speak through Colors (Nice Korean webcomic! My favorite's the first one. If you stick around for the whole thing, you get to see a small and adorable resolve.. or you could just skip to the end.)
Hana no Koe, Rensen, and Yama ni Sumu Kami (Historical manga by Sumeragi Natsuki, beautiful art)
And Fujiwara Kaoru has quite a few one-shots, but they're depressing. I liked Fetish.



There's also some more volumes of one-shots that have cliche shoujo stories, but I figure you're veering away from those. I can list 'em if you'd like, though! :')

I know! Sigh, the pain of ongoing series. Cliche stories are fine, they're just...cliche-ish? I dunno, I got used to the stories and I can already predict what will happen. So yeah, I'm looking for really cool plot twists and turns here and there. But hey, I wouldn't mind! And thanks for the links! ^_^

Yukiri wrote:I have one that I think I really liked despite it's shortness, and maybe not too likable characters. XD

It's called Bitter Trap by Takagi Shigeyoshi. It gave me feels in the end but tell me what you think! :D

Oh I read this one because five stars, hoho! I really liked it. Thank you! ^_^

Kami-sama, it seems that I have jobs waiting to do. I haven't even finish those first recommendations and and and, I just love you all and thank you so much. Now I won't be bawling my eyes out for the next update of ongoing mangas!!

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Yukiri on 24/04/13, 03:15 am

Dreamless Flight wrote:

Yukiri wrote:I have one that I think I really liked despite it's shortness, and maybe not too likable characters. XD

It's called Bitter Trap by Takagi Shigeyoshi. It gave me feels in the end but tell me what you think! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh I read this one because five stars, hoho! I really liked it. Thank you! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kami-sama, it seems that I have jobs waiting to do. I haven't even finish those first recommendations and and and, I just love you all and thank you so much. Now I won't be bawling my eyes out for the next update of ongoing mangas!!

Sweet! I tend to go for the higher ratings too but then they don't always satisfy me either. :D I'll take some of those suggestions too if nobody minds~

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: One shot mangas?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:03 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum