Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Glass Heart Princess

Go down

default Glass Heart Princess

Post by Eryx on 20/04/13, 04:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: Glass Heart Princess
Company: Otomate
Release Date: December 20, 2012
Platform: PSP
Official Site:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story:
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is beautiful, smart, and good at sports. She is the perfect daughter of a respected family. However, she is suddenly stricken with a bizarre disease called "Glass Heart Syndrome". If her heart rate rises above normal, she will die. The only cure is to train her heart by experiencing heart-pounding situations through dating!

(Mods: First time posting a new topic. I don't know if I did the right thing/format. ^^;wink
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

default Re: Glass Heart Princess

Post by Ame on 20/04/13, 04:56 am

We have no official format, you did a good job. ^^

~.~ My friend showed me this game, it looked pretty amusing.
Isn't there some alien guy robot guy?

Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan on 20/04/13, 05:08 am

Yes, there is. This game is really surprising, and really cute actually.

I liked it a lot, it was pretty ridiculous and lighthearted. <3

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni on 20/04/13, 05:29 am

oooh~ It looks so cute~

I have to buy new consoles for myself >:I hmmmm

my brother broke our old PSP. I love the protag's look~ ^^
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Her Cheshire Smile on 20/04/13, 06:18 am

Wouldn't heart-pounding scenarios just kill her instead?

The protagonist looks so pretty and delicate. Please tell me she's nothing like Chizuru (Hakuouki? Chizuru, right?") who looked like such a wonderfully unique protagonist but turned out to be
Spoiler:
The common type who had the gall to carry around a sword but never used it. Sorry, I really didn't like her.

The guysart is gorgeous~
Her Cheshire Smile
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 356
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by rene05 on 20/04/13, 06:34 pm

Finally there's a topic for this game..... I just play the first 15 minutes of the game...but the art is beautiful...(Cause I love Pink...) LOL

Ikki.....=))
rene05
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 335
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://mirei05.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx on 20/04/13, 07:09 pm

Ame wrote:We have no official format, you did a good job. ^^

~.~ My friend showed me this game, it looked pretty amusing.
Isn't there some alien guy robot guy?

Yes there is. :D He is amusing. I ended up liking him even though I started with a low expectation in his route.

Topaztan wrote:Yes, there is. This game is really surprising, and really cute actually.

I liked it a lot, it was pretty ridiculous and lighthearted. <3

This turned out to be a lot of fun! I love everything about this game. Well, maybe other than the shortness of the guy's route. ^^;;

Akuni wrote:oooh~ It looks so cute~

I have to buy new consoles for myself >:I hmmmm

my brother broke our old PSP. I love the protag's look~ ^^

She is lovely so as the guys. ^^

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
Wouldn't heart-pounding scenarios just kill her instead?

The protagonist looks so pretty and delicate. Please tell me she's nothing like Chizuru (Hakuouki? Chizuru, right?") who looked like such a wonderfully unique protagonist but turned out to be
Spoiler:
The common type who had the gall to carry around a sword but never used it. Sorry, I really didn't like her.

The guysart is gorgeous~
She undergoes training to increase her HB-limit. The higher HB, the more she can take those heart-pounding scenes. smile Sometimes, you need to intentionally get her heart-broken.
Spoiler:
For instance, in Kanata's route (the alien guy) there are I think 2 bad ends where you'll get a broken heart to get a CG. smile

The heroine is one of my fave heroine~ :3
Even if she is a sheltered oujousama, she thinks like a man. She is awesome in every route (I like her best with the thief and butler :D). She is nowhere near a fragile lead. :'D

rene05 wrote:Finally there's a topic for this game..... I just play the first 15 minutes of the game...but the art is beautiful...(Cause I love Pink...) LOL

The art is lovely right? *o* The buttons are cute too. x3
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by NoctisxMog on 20/04/13, 09:28 pm

the art and character design are beautiful. i would love to get this game but i'm not very far into my japanese studies so i guess i'll have to wait
NoctisxMog
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nero279 on 20/04/13, 09:57 pm

I actually want this to get translated more than Diabolik Lovers and I'm kind of disappointed of how less the support for this as the pole on Aksys' forum had showed in votes.
I love how this game exceeds the logic mind, having
Spoiler:
a vampire, an alien, a kuudere butler and a phantom thief
all in one place, not to mention a fangirl heart disease I swear if I have that then I could never survive >_< IMO, EVNs usually keep with the boundaries and any different thing would somehow tick some people off. I'd love it if people just unleash their weird ideas and forget about what the 'pros' say. Lol, somehow off topic, sorry xD

So, the art is of course, amazing. Just amazing, I can't say how much I love it.
Spoiler:
According to Hinano's blog and some pictures I've managed to find, there are a lot of cameos and parodies like the Amnesia characters appearing in the backgrounds and some people (the butler I think) cosplaying as a character from Moujuutsukai to Oujisama ^^

I dislike the system though, I'm not a big fan of stat raising or any sort of gameplay in otoges unless it's actually an RPG like P3P, though I usually manage because of the bishounens *u*

The common type who had the gall to carry around a sword but never used it. Sorry, I really didn't li]ke her.
And THIS. Oh god, she had a freaking sword and all she did was get Kaoru killed in the anime and she never even used it and I just asdfghjkl- IIRC the only time she used it in the whole game was in Souji's route and after that *poof* back to the doormat girl =_= (LOL, again, out of topic, sorry)
nero279
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 27
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx on 21/04/13, 08:17 am

^ lol yeah, I was laughing everytime i could spot a character for an Otomate game.

Spoiler:
when Kyouko dreams one of the guys will be in a game. Like the butler that you mentioned. Or the teacher as one of the Shinsengumi and the alien as one of the characters from SYK XDD

Actually, I find the stat-raising easier here than from the other games. But then again, I used a guide. XDD

Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Topaztan on 23/04/13, 11:37 am

Eryx wrote:^ lol yeah, I was laughing everytime i could spot a character for an Otomate game.

Actually, I find the stat-raising easier here than from the other games. But then again, I used a guide. XDD
I got so excited every time I saw an Otomate character~. There were a few jokes in that game making references to other series that I was surprised to find when they came up.

I used a guide too, but eventually I became a stat master!
Eryx wrote:This turned out to be a lot of fun! I love everything about this game. Well, maybe other than the shortness of the guy's route. ^^;;
The heroine is one of my fave heroine~ :3
Even if she is a sheltered oujousama, she thinks like a man. She is awesome in every route (I like her best with the thief and butler :D). She is nowhere near a fragile lead. :'D

Yes, I liked Kyoko too! She surprised me because I though she would be a bit of a push over or something but she is actually really awesome for an otome heroine, and she just got better as the routes went on. I wish the game was longer! I loved all the characters, *sigh* it was too short. >A<;

nero279 wrote:I actually want this to get translated more than Diabolik Lovers and I'm kind of disappointed of how less the support for this as the pole on Aksys' forum had showed in votes.
You know, If otome games got translated on a regular basis I would think Glass Heart Princess would be one of the ones to come overseas just because it's balanced, the stories aren't too long, and there are stat raising mini-games to keep everyone interested. Especially because the art style and humor, I think it would be a good game for translators to consider.

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ColletteRen on 26/01/14, 07:13 am

I just started this game not long ago [on hold cause my friend lent out the hacked psp I was using to play it >.>]

It's adorable and the references to other games are pretty amusing as well. I can't wait to get into it more. So far I've been going after Asahina the most [I love almost anything vampire related]. Has anyone here finished the game or more people waiting?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ColletteRen
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 187
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://colletteren.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down