Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Topaztan on 23/04/13, 11:23 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:...And here I thought of making the list for you, since I love making lists. Especially for Topaztan. My heart bleeds when I await a reply from her---*derails into creepy declerations of love.*
Laramie x List Making I owe you quite a few replies, don't I? I'll be attending to that right now~.
Laramie Castiel wrote:
vocaotome wrote:Ah, if I could just write a thesis on how much I dislike the "donkan" archetype....I am so sick of this by now. And Tsukiko might be among the biggest offenders when it comes to this. I remember all the table flips I did when playing Starry Sky....
If you ever do write this hypothetical thesis- LINK ME!

You should link me as well, I'd love to read something like that.

Tsukiko was a rather frustrating protagonist indeed, lol. I feel like all the criticism for the Starry Sky series is directed towards Tsukiko, or it's something to do with her directly.

The Da Capo series also has a few "donkan" heroines. >_> I think this archetype actually had the potential to be really cute, but every example takes it to such a ridiculous level it's just annoying.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 23/04/13, 11:47 am

Topaztan wrote:
Laramie x List Making I owe you quite a few replies, don't I? I'll be attending to that right now~.
OMG, THIS SHOULD BE MY OTP AS WELL! Yes, but please take your time! /Jokes i dnt knw wut 2 do without u

Topaztan wrote:Tsukiko was a rather frustrating protagonist indeed, lol. I feel like
all the criticism for the Starry Sky series is directed towards Tsukiko,
or it's something to do with her directly.

The Da Capo series
also has a few "donkan" heroines. >_> I think this archetype
actually had the potential to be really cute, but every example takes it
to such a ridiculous level it's just annoying.
Well, Tsukiko is my main beef with Starry Sky when it comes to speaking critically about it. Everything revolves around her, and that is precisely the problem. I had a conversation about this with somebody else- how hilarious would it have been if Tsukiko was haraguro and was just enjoying taking many dudes for a ride with her perfectly rehearsed "donkan" routine! Alas, the possibilities that were lost...

Also, if this counts, it should have been R18+, so have an R18+ add-on disc. See, given the vanilla nature of the story, the H scenes would be tamer... well, hopefully. Maybe one should avoid Iku or an angry Suzuya. Just imagine the icha-icha scenes with Haruki-sensei and Miyaji-kun. Hauu~ so cute! Kanata is a contender for icha-icha cuteness, I'd say.

I somewhat agree- a bit of cluelessness could have been really cute. Why do Japanese feel the need to overplay every personality trait a person has? Why can't somebody be "somewhat" energetic without roaring like a jet engine? Why can't somebody be an S without being a Do-D? Personalities are too black-and-white.

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Topaztan on 23/04/13, 12:27 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:
OMG, THIS SHOULD BE MY OTP AS WELL! Yes, but please take your time! /Jokes i dnt knw wut 2 do without u
YOU HAVE LIKE SEVEN OTPS WITH YOURSELF ALREADY. Yes, of course, I'll have to make you wait a bit longer, but at least my post is more quality, still not going to proofread though. 8D;;

w/o me u wud do less posting >A>

Oh, I forgot to say this the last post but I'll try not to let you down when I get around to making a quality list. |・ω・`)
Laramie Castiel wrote:
Well, Tsukiko is my main beef with Starry Sky when it comes to speaking critically about it. Everything revolves around her, and that is precisely the problem. I had a conversation about this with somebody else- how hilarious would it have been if Tsukiko was haraguro and was just enjoying taking many dudes for a ride with her perfectly rehearsed "donkan" routine! Alas, the possibilities that were lost...

Also, if this counts, it should have been R18+, so have an R18+ add-on disc. See, given the vanilla nature of the story, the H scenes would be tamer... well, hopefully. Maybe one should avoid Iku or an angry Suzuya. Just imagine the icha-icha scenes with Haruki-sensei and Miyaji-kun. Hauu~ so cute! Kanata is a contender for icha-icha cuteness, I'd say.

I somewhat agree- a bit of cluelessness could have been really cute. Why do Japanese feel the need to overplay every personality trait a person has? Why can't somebody be "somewhat" energetic without roaring like a jet engine? Why can't somebody be an S without being a Do-S? Personalities are too black-and-white.

It's because Tsukiko is the main problem with Starry Sky! I'd love to see something with a haraguro Tsukiko, or any kind of haraguro heroine, actually. I think a doujin type game or manga that took other archetypes and applied them to Tsukiko would actually be really interesting. I find myself thinking this a lot about Starry Sky...

If we had R18 Starry Sky content it would probably give a better name to R18 otome games as a whole. Because it would be more vanilla I doubt Iku or Suzuya would be a threat, maybe they would be a bit of a ''tease'' where even in the bad endings nothing that "bad" happens. Can I use MOE~~!! here? Because I think it's accurate for Haruki and the rest those cuties. Now you've got my mind set on these adorkable scenes. >A<;; ALL THE LOST POSSIBILITIES.

Because do-S is the best S. I think the over the top characters are because Japanese society is very reserved and their characters are a way of expressing lots of different emotions or traits. But there isn't much "realism" to many of the characters because of their over-the-top behavior. I guess once you've consumed a lot of Japanese media you get used to it. ^^;

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 23/04/13, 12:43 pm

Gurrrl I have 52 [I'm brokeeee ;A;], 58 [MUTHAFUCKIN KOICHI FROM IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT], and I didn't get their numbers but I remember playing Love Academy and her best friend was so freaking adorable and sweet I was wondering why she NEVER noticed it. LIKE FUCK I WOULD'VE [i think].

Faceless are almost all of Voltage games [i think they're getting ready to change? I hope] but the more I see the cgs the more i laugh at the ridiculously creepy eyeless MC. Neutral

Or playing so many games, or reading so many novels or manga and you know what fucking happens and you cry cause it's not gonna end well. ;A;

Is this one you haven't counted? I read over the list but it's 5 AM and honestly my attention span is off:

??. Finding a love triangle in your guy's route and going back to play the other guy's route cause you feel bad for the sweet hawt bby~

I could've worded that better ._____.

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 24/04/13, 05:27 am

Topaztan wrote:YOU HAVE LIKE SEVEN OTPS WITH YOURSELF ALREADY.
Yes, of course, I'll have to make you wait a bit longer, but at least
my post is more quality, still not going to proofread though. 8D;;

w/o me u wud do less posting >A>

Oh, I forgot to say this the last post but I'll try not to let you down when I get around to making a quality list. |・ω・`)
I can't help myself, but Topaztan x Dino x Me will always be my #1 OTP! Yes, I totally fail to comprehend what an OTP is, but I can't help myself! Your posts are super quality, Topaztan.

It's true.

There's no way you could let me down! I'm already impressed with the list and the effort you're putting in to keep track of numbers. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Topaztan wrote:It's because Tsukiko is the main problem with Starry Sky! I'd love to
see something with a haraguro Tsukiko, or any kind of haraguro heroine,
actually. I think a doujin type game or manga that took other archetypes
and applied them to Tsukiko would actually be really interesting. I find myself thinking this a lot about Starry Sky...
So true! Man, I wish I had a lick of artistic talent so I could actually draw the CGs, haha.

Topaztan wrote:If
we had R18 Starry Sky content it would probably give a better name to
R18 otome games as a whole. Because it would be more vanilla I doubt Iku
or Suzuya would be a threat, maybe they would be a bit of a ''tease''
where even in the bad endings nothing that "bad" happens. Can I use MOE~~!! here? Because I think it's accurate for Haruki and the rest those cuties. Now you've got my mind set on these adorkable scenes. >A<;; ALL THE LOST POSSIBILITIES.
It definitely would. Maybe you're right about the Iku and Suzuya thing. My only beef would be that Tsukiko is likely to be the type of R18+ protag that says "no, no" matter how much she wants it. It's a culture thing, but still! Plus she may or may not get a breast size upgrade, haha. YOU MAY CALL IT MOE, BECAUSE IT IS! Even Haruki-sensei's implied smex was very adorable. Haruki-sensei, Miyaji-kun and Kanata tickle the Do-S in me, lolz. DAMN YOU STARRY SKY, MAKE AN R18+ FANDISC! Actually, I'm curious as to how the artist, Kazuaki, handle H scenes. C'MON, KAZUAKI, THE MONEY'S BETTER!

Topaztan wrote:Because do-S is the best S.
I think the over the top characters are because Japanese society is
very reserved and their characters are a way of expressing lots of
different emotions or traits. But there isn't much "realism" to many of
the characters because of their over-the-top behavior. I guess once
you've consumed a lot of Japanese media you get used to it. ^^;
They're pretty neat, though I'm like a pendulum with the S/M thing. It's scary how much I've gotten used to crazy characterisations. I grew up with that, so I've gotta wonder how much it's influenced my personality. Then again, I also spent a lot of time around Australian dramas, which are much more laidback and realistic than US media. Lots of US stuff here, but I love it!

Yukiri wrote:??. Finding a love triangle in your guy's route and going back to play
the other guy's route cause you feel bad for the sweet hawt bby~

I could've worded that better ._____.
No worries! Got ya. I think something along those lines has already been mentioned before. I just go into delusion-mode: everyone will be happy in the end. I'm going through that with Riddle Garden atm. I just finished Azel's route, and I know I'm gonna feel bad. Azel is so cute~ and cheeky.

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Gouka on 24/04/13, 03:58 pm

NuitNoire wrote:Otome Problem #?? (we need to find the numbers again...): When you get to a great scene and are so focused on it... and someone calls you or enters the room and ruins it.

Otome Problem #??: When there's a very hot scene and, again, someone enters the room, and you have to hide the screen to not embarrass yourself.
:oops: This is starting to happen with my husband walking into the room. It just seems wrong to yell "Get out, I'm staring at bishies and you're ruining the moment by laughing at me!"

NuitNoire wrote:Otome Problem #??: When the MC continually does things that you want to yell at her for and it somehow is the right thing to do because she's forgiven for it... I hate it when this happens because it takes so much away from the game when the MC is awful...
Very Mad This is one of my most common otome problems. Idiot MC. B%$@*y MC is just as bad, though, because then I don't just get exasperated; I get angry.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 73
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 24/04/13, 07:06 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote: No worries! Got ya. I think something along those lines has already been
mentioned before. I just go into delusion-mode: everyone will be happy
in the end. I'm going through that with Riddle Garden atm. I just
finished Azel's route, and I know I'm gonna feel bad. Azel is so cute~
and cheeky.


Thanks for telling me! I understand the delusion mode, cause I really do want all of them to be happy. It seems impossible if you're in a harem/reverse harem though XD cause they all show signs of wanting you. Threesome, foursome, All-some~


Last edited by Yukiri on 26/04/13, 01:05 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 24/04/13, 10:20 pm

"All-some"? Haha, I love it!

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Dreamless Flight on 25/04/13, 04:09 pm

What if there's always an ending in otome games where the MC ends up with everyone and they all have a polygamous relationship...I wonder how all-some will happen

.____.

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 25/04/13, 11:58 pm

^ I have no idea how it would work. It would be very interesting it if pulled off well. Given the size of the male casts these days, it would look more like a bizarre party. ;D

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 26/04/13, 12:57 am

I don't know honestly, how it would work, but it would be very very
hilarious if someone actually took the idea of the all-some. XD I would think so anyway.
;D
sex parties all night yo! -COUGH- well then.

AND Laramie~I see you've changed your icon to Dino ;3

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 26/04/13, 01:17 am

^ Why of course~ He's one of my many husbands! LOL to the sex parties all night thing. Maybe not every night, haha. ;P

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Dreamless Flight on 26/04/13, 02:35 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:^ I have no idea how it would work. It would be very interesting it if pulled off well. Given the size of the male casts these days, it would look more like a bizarre party. ;D

Bizarre would be an understatement. -nods- AND THEN THERE'S ONLY ONE GIRL LIKE BRO WHY orz

And I second Yukiri with your dp I see glasses -grabby hands-

Yukiri wrote:I don't know honestly, how it would work, but it would be very very
hilarious if someone actually took the idea of the all-some. XD I would think so anyway.
;D
sex parties all night yo! -COUGH- well then.

AND Laramie~I see you've changed your icon to Dino ;3


Damn straight! [size=6] I kind of saw something accidentally, about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. My mind was stripped of its innocence orz Crying

how would they hump one girl at once @_@

_________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
☑ Glasses ☑ Exotic Color of Hair ☑ Tsundere ☑ Hot ☑ Perfect

Why, welcome to my basement! You get special treatment for ticking all of those boxes! Yay!

"And we chase those stars in this endless night

Only to open our eyes for it was only a dreamless flight"


Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 160
+Gold : 390
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 26/04/13, 05:22 pm

Laramie Castiel wrote:^ Why of course~ He's one of my many husbands! LOL to the sex parties all night thing. Maybe not every night, haha. ;P

Many husbands huh? ;D Can I ask how many there are?
True that, she'd need time to recuperate XDDD

Dreamless Flight wrote:Damn straight! [size=6] I kind of saw
something accidentally, about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. My mind
was stripped of its innocence orz [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how would they hump one girl at once @_@

OMG I remember that and thinking "o gawd y" but I shall stop before my imagination decides to hit it's peak. XD Maybe if there isn't enough space for all of them, they could invite more chicks, /shot several more times/ OKAY I NEED TO STOP XD

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by vocaotome on 26/04/13, 07:02 pm

[quote="Dreamless Flight"]
Laramie Castiel wrote:
I kind of saw something accidentally, about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. My mind was stripped of its innocence orz [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how would they hump one girl at once @_@

Hmm, was this a fanfic? Or a game idea?

I can explain the positions for six but seven seems a bit too much...I am so going to hell ORZ

*cough* We should probably refrain from unleashing our perv selves any further here since this isn't a mature thread.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My tumblr
Alice series shrine
PSP game resources

vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 86
+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 26/04/13, 09:52 pm

True if we go any further I think someone is gonna blow a gasket.

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 27/04/13, 02:21 am

Haha, yeah, the mature otome games thread might have been a better choice. My excuse is that I'm from the Diamond faction, so pervertedness is a given.

Yukiri wrote:Many husbands huh? ;D Can I ask how many there are?
My ever-changing, ever-growing amount imaginary "husbands and wives", you ask? I'd say somewhere around 10~15. 12~17 Including you and Topaztan, since we're all married to Dino. As it should be! Who doesn't want to marry Dino?! That guy's got it all. I hope he won't be too "clumsy" even when not around his subordinates... if you know what I mean wink. But wait! That may add to his charm~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 27/04/13, 04:34 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:Haha, yeah, the mature otome games thread might have been a better choice. My excuse is that I'm from the Diamond faction, so pervertedness is a given.

Yukiri wrote:Many husbands huh? ;D Can I ask how many there are?
My ever-changing, ever-growing amount imaginary "husbands and wives", you ask? I'd say somewhere around 10~15. 12~17 Including you and Topaztan, since we're all married to Dino. As it should be! Who doesn't want to marry Dino?! That guy's got it all. I hope he won't be too "clumsy" even when not around his subordinates... if you know what I mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. But wait! That may add to his charm~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL I guess my excuse would be I'm an Aquarius, I'm referred to as the Psychotic Pervert. Welp. XD

I feel so special you included me in that giant love...shape! Dino does have it all, he's just so adorable, and cute, and well ya know... <3 His clumsiness makes me want to do lots of things to him. ¬w¬ That will be saved for another time though XDD

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 27/04/13, 04:47 am

I love this forum so much. Incidentally, I have many OTPs! Here are my top three for here:
~ Topaztan x Dino x Yukiri x Me
~ Me x Listing; Making Lists
~ Me x Otome Hearts

"That will be saved for another time", you say?! TEASE. Patience is a virtue I do not desire!

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 27/04/13, 04:57 am

I love your top OTP, and making lists too! I LOVE MAKING LISTS. [I'm pretty sure I'm no good at them though]

;D
All of us ganging up on Dino would make quite the party for him eh? I'm
grinning so much just thinking about it. Sorry to tease you sweetie but
if I say it here, this thread won't be PG - 13 any longer [i'm not even sure of the rating LOL]~has something to do with that whip of his ;d

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Ame on 27/04/13, 05:21 am

-whip- GET BACK ON TOPIC!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 230
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 27/04/13, 05:29 am

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assume most people here are Kosher with sexy time talks. I was surprised by how many people were around my age. This is the only forum I publicly display my age.

It suuuure would. I usually don't like ganging up on people, but this time it's special! wink Since Dino wears glasses sometimes... Glasses + Megane Danshi stereotype = (/ω\)

Gosh, whips are WIN. Cases in point:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of the sudden, I don't want to get back on topic! Does that mean I'll be punished? ♥~(‘▽^人)

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Ame on 27/04/13, 05:33 am

>:3 It means all your previous posts will be DELETED.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 230
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Laramie Castiel on 27/04/13, 05:34 am

Oh dear! I'm sorry, Ame-Mod-san. ;D

_________________

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 710
+Gold : 1808
+Like : 141
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Yukiri on 27/04/13, 05:40 am

Owiee!! I'm so sorry!!! I'll try to get back on topic:

Is not enough sex a otome gamer problem? /smack'd
OKAY OKAY in all seriousness, Topaztan has collected a rather beautiful amount of problems for us to stare at (*▽*) all to the credit of everyone else who contributed of course~

[Laramie we should continue this on a different thread ;D LOL and whips are the awesomest~;3]

_________________
"I just want the girl I love to be happy. A life like that is impossible for a guy like me that lives by the sword." - Hijikata Toshiro (Gintama ep 87)

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 104
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Otome Gamer's Problems - the List.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:37 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum