Otome Hearts
Hello Minnacchi!! ♪ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello Minnacchi!! ♪ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Minnacchi!! ♪

5 posters

Go down

Hello Minnacchi!! ♪ Empty Hello Minnacchi!! ♪

Post by ruukitsune 19/04/13, 06:47 pm

Yosh. Hi Minna-san. My name is Ruu and an otome game and visual novel lover~<3

Well, I think I've been obsessed with these the more I get older. xD
First one I played was Always Remember me by Winterwolves

and right now I'm obsessing over Second Reproduction by Heterodoxy (For those who still haven't played it yet.. I recommend it! I swear, there're much heart breaking ending and I just can't get enough.) Also characters are beautiful *-* (I mean handsome. xD)

Am an anime fan for almost half year of my life span (wut? O.O haha) and also manga. Most of time I DL mangas but never read it because of piling list to do, to play and to watch.

I am always delighted talking to people who has a great sense of humor and craziness.

And yes~ I'm always ready for fangirling = hyperventilating. xDDDD

Let's get along!! :D
ruukitsune
ruukitsune
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello Minnacchi!! ♪ Empty Re: Hello Minnacchi!! ♪

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 07:00 pm

Welcome! Aai Always Remember Me! I love that game. I still have it installed on my phone so I can finish the two paths I'm missing. Looked for and bookmarked info on Second Reproduction as I haven't played it. The artwork looks great!
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 236
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ruukitsune 19/04/13, 07:06 pm

Gouka wrote:Welcome! Aai Always Remember Me! I love that game. I still have it installed on my phone so I can finish the two paths I'm missing. Looked for and bookmarked info on Second Reproduction as I haven't played it. The artwork looks great!

Uaaahhh!!! Nakama!!!! Oh? So always Remember me has a phone application? (I never knew of that O.O. Is it available on android??) The only path I'm missing was Hugh's special. I can't gett 99% of creativity.. Just where can I get enough?!? T.T

Really! Seriously! Not only it has a good art but also has great story... And yeah... many.. I don't wanna spoil. Seriously! CGs are great too!! What Otome games are you into now then?
ruukitsune
ruukitsune
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 19/04/13, 07:52 pm

ruukitsune wrote:So always Remember me has a phone application? (I never knew of that O.O. Is it available on android??) The only path I'm missing was Hugh's special. I can't gett 99% of creativity.. Just where can I get enough?!? T.T
Yes!! I play it on my android phone. I don't think it was free (but it couldn't have been too expensive or I would have felt guilty for buying), but it runs really well and looks great. You can find it in the Play store. (I just recommend not using the top save slots as the scroll bar is tiny and it can be difficult to scroll up to the top slots.)

::cough:: Um, I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to games that allow me to make decisions and/or use chance. I save before anything I do. If I decide to talk to Hugh, which has a chance of give creativity, I'll save before and reload the game until I get the bonus. That's, of course, only if I'm going for the special endings. I actually saved and raised stats so obsessively that I had to use a really old save to get the normal endings for some of the guys as all my recent saves were maxed in the relevant stat. Hmm. I wonder if I should put that over in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread. Laughing dududu I think my main creativity makers were
Spoiler:

I'm in between games right now. I think I'm going to do some of pacthesis' on deviantart and then try to get an emulated version of Hakuouki working.
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouka 22/04/13, 09:44 pm

Gouka wrote:I'm in between games right now. I think I'm going to do some of pacthesis' on deviantart and then try to get an emulated version of Hakuouki working.
Omg I so lied! I completed forgot about the time-wasters on my phone! It wasn't until this past weekend that I started really getting into them, and since you asked about Android I wanted to be sure I came back and told you about them! Note that several of the games have both Gree and non-Gree versions. The Gree versions are free but try to tempt you with items that can make the game go faster ( Crying I finally gave in today and bought some items... I'm so weak!!), and the non-Gree versions you have to pay for upfront, so just be aware of the different types.

Celebrity Darling forGREE (I like the story in this one the most so far... or else I just love j-pop idols.)

My Sweet Bodyguard forGREE (Story isn't so amazing yet, but I'm enjoying the special event stories/missions they have going on right now.)

Be My Princess forGREE (Story is starting to get better. This one sucked me in with cherry blossom items for clothing and decorating my room... can't resist sakura!)

Ninja Love forGREE (I enjoy the story and style of this one the most. I sort of wish it had the minigames, too, but I'm happy with it other than the scenes can be ridiculously short. What can I say. Sexy ninja bishounen do it for me.)

Love Academy (Poor grammar but I like the characters. It only gives you two plays a day - except for bonuses - but the scenes are usually a good length. Even though it takes a while to get through it and the grammar is poor, I still recommend it.)

Forbidden Love - The Unforgivable Couple (Uhm... the story in this one is a little icky - think Marsha and Greg Brady - but I'm giving it a shot since it's free. ::twitch:: )

There are some others on android, but most aren't free so I've avoided them. I tried the demo for Winter in Fairbrook (also made by Winter Wolves), but the MC annoyed me so much I didn't buy it. I did buy Spirited Heart (also by WW), but it's grindy with the skills and lacking in the dialogue. The dialogue they have is good... there just isn't enough of it.
Gouka
Gouka
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by mangataku 23/04/13, 12:12 am

Hello, let's get along! ^3^
And yes fangirling is awesome!:3
mangataku
mangataku
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 23/04/13, 03:23 am

ruukitsune wrote:Yosh. Hi Minna-san. My name is Ruu and an otome game and visual novel lover~<3

Well, I think I've been obsessed with these the more I get older. xD
First one I played was Always Remember me by Winterwolves

and right now I'm obsessing over Second Reproduction by Heterodoxy (For those who still haven't played it yet.. I recommend it! I swear, there're much heart breaking ending and I just can't get enough.) Also characters are beautiful *-* (I mean handsome. xD)

Am an anime fan for almost half year of my life span (wut? O.O haha) and also manga. Most of time I DL mangas but never read it because of piling list to do, to play and to watch.

I am always delighted talking to people who has a great sense of humor and craziness.

And yes~ I'm always ready for fangirling = hyperventilating. xDDDD

Let's get along!! :D

Hi Ruu!!! Let's hyperventilate together get along! I'm Yuki! Or Dreamless-san, whatever floats your boat!

Oh! Who's your favorite in ARM? besides everyone that is cause they are all hot, what
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 392
+Like : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 23/04/13, 04:34 pm

Hi, there, Ruu~ Welcome to the forums~

Yes, I do hope we get along. I'm afraid I'm a little late, though. But anyway, I'm rather curious about which types of visual novels you like. Like True Remembrance or Saya No Uta, or do you like the more wide-choice ones like Autumn~?

Oh, ARM. Winterwolves really is very adept at otome games, which is the reason half my games are from there. Planet Stronghold and Loren the Amazon Princess were my favorites, though, if only because of the storyline that wasn't completely focused on romance. Then again WW does have an affinity for story.

ALSO YES HYPERVENTILATING AAIIIII
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down