Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 6 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 6 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 6 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by DaniMRose 24/05/13, 06:56 am

I tend go for either the tsundere or shota type... I usually avoid telling y friends I love the shota but I can't help I just adore how cute they are >_<

On occasion I do love the *cough cough* yanderes *cough cough*
DaniMRose
DaniMRose
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 25
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 6 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by HereWeAreAtSeaworld 01/06/13, 10:37 pm

Rather than going for a specific guy, on my first playthrough, I just choose the options that I'd be most likely to do were I the heroine. That usually gets me a bad or normal end though (lol).

After that, I tend to go for the really friendly, outgoing guys that turn out to be stepford smilers with a heart wrenching backstory. Why do I do this to myself?
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 44
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Copo de Nieve 04/06/13, 01:35 am

I always feel very Attracted by the f * cking Manwhore XD
without even knowing it
Copo de Nieve
Copo de Nieve
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 13
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoffcenter 14/06/13, 06:33 am

My favorites are the tsundere characters or whichever character doesn't get along with the heroine at first. I think it's because it feels like the relationship has developed more.

Which one I go after first is generally the glasses character. Hur.
eyeoffcenter
eyeoffcenter
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Miowolf 14/06/13, 07:40 am

Now that I think about it... When I play otome games, I usually save the best for last
Spoiler:

because I just love how cold and mysterious they are. They try to not connect with you but then you're just like "Oh hell no, Imma be by your side foreva". I also really enjoy after a while how they slowly begin to warm up to the main protagonist. It makes my heart just melt like chocolate.

So yea, I'll start with who I believe is my least favorite guy in the game but then I save the best one for last. Does anyone else do this or am I just crazy? XD
Miowolf
Miowolf
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 28
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

http://willowen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepieandcake 15/06/13, 05:29 am

Since I don't make an effort to see all endings I'm kind of picky with characters!

♥♥ Firstly I like them shotas, after that I'll go for tsunderes\kuuderes and then the sadistic type. If I go after some other kind of character is because I reeeeally liked him on other routes (or he's a bishie? hmm)
Applepieandcake
Applepieandcake
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://applepieandcake.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao_Kirisaki 16/06/13, 01:34 am

Hmm, it's hard to choose...I usually go for the do-S guys who always do what they want >////< And I love meganes<3 Ah, but I also like tsunderes, they're so cute when they get embarrassed and blush. I like the quiet type too, who has a dark past and slowly opens to you~ Umm, and ore-sama too.
Some characters I like are the guys from Black Wolves Saga and Diabolik Lovers Love it!
Ao_Kirisaki
Ao_Kirisaki
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 15
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by saranghae 16/06/13, 04:12 am

Hum *cough* the hottest one *cough* :O
No seriously, it depends it can be the tsundere, the playboy or the senpai.
Yeah it depends.
saranghae
saranghae
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemongirl5674 04/07/13, 10:06 am

Guys with glasses. It's most likely due to the fact that I have a glasses fetish and I think some guys look sexy while wearing glasses. If that isn't the case, then will probably choose the guy that I liked most throughout the story.
pokemongirl5674
pokemongirl5674
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootsy 15/07/13, 10:51 am

I tend to go for the competitive big brother/best friend type, or the oresama type. I always feel the warmest and fuzziest in their routes.

One in particular that I feel is under-appreciated is Kenshi from voltage's Thief X. Voltage generally doesn't impress me with their writing but Kenshi's route felt genuine, was well-paced and just great all around. 

I do enjoy a tsundere though, like Archer in Fate/Extra CCC. :>
Bootsy
Bootsy
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranearia 19/07/13, 06:24 am

Tough. In some games I love cool delinquent
 in others the tsundere or the sleepy character. It really depends on the game now of days.
ranearia
ranearia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Silvermist 19/07/13, 09:32 am

Tsundere, Kuudere, & anyone sexy!
Rain Silvermist
Rain Silvermist
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 19
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MayaKawaei 19/07/13, 11:52 am

I usually go for tsunderes wink but it depends on the game as well. Specially if one of my favourite voice actors appears in it...
MayaKawaei
MayaKawaei
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 70
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/tadaimarenaichuu

Back to top Go down

Post by supreme-thunder 21/07/13, 11:35 pm

When I play otome games I usually go for the energetic, cheerful, and upbeat, best-friend type of guy, e.g., Heisuke Todo from Hakuouki or Junpei Iori from Persona 3 Portable. Oh, I'm also fond of flirtatious & playful guys in otome games. *coughs* Ryoji Mochizuki <333
supreme-thunder
supreme-thunder
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by _Alicia 22/07/13, 09:46 am

supreme-thunder wrote:When I play otome games I usually go for the energetic, cheerful, and upbeat, best-friend type of guy, e.g., Heisuke Todo from Hakuouki or Junpei Iori from Persona 3 Portable. Oh, I'm also fond of flirtatious & playful guys in otome games. *coughs* Ryoji Mochizuki <333

... Wow, you must have stealed my thoughts, seriously, hahaha *o*. I've always had a bigger crush for the friendly and genki types too, like, it's so nice to have guys like this around, to brighten up the mood and everything! Heisuke and Junpei are incredible, and Ryoji is definitely... definitely... madre mia, I can't even find a proper word to describe him! hahahah

(On the other hand, I can't help but find tsunderes completely adorable! And I also love characters such as Okita from Hakuouki... C'mon, he's awesome in so many levels <3)
_Alicia
_Alicia
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 14
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by otomekiss 22/07/13, 07:47 pm

i love the warm, caring, and genuine characters. the ones that show their kindness and love to the heroine (not the yandere ones though nooo) the caring character types make me feel so safe and happy. Love it!  hmm and i have a weak spot for the hero types...the ones who act like kamen rider and sentai heroes..aughh^_^  i also love the upbeat and sweet types!!

the ones i dislike/stay away from are the cold, harsh, easily angered, arrogant, and rude types. it's a big turnoff when they do those upsetting things! i don't like it at all!
otomekiss
otomekiss
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 49
Awards :
Events :

http://otomekiss.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by supreme-thunder 22/07/13, 10:23 pm

_Alicia wrote:
supreme-thunder wrote:When I play otome games I usually go for the energetic, cheerful, and upbeat, best-friend type of guy, e.g., Heisuke Todo from Hakuouki or Junpei Iori from Persona 3 Portable. Oh, I'm also fond of flirtatious & playful guys in otome games. *coughs* Ryoji Mochizuki <333

... Wow, you must have stealed my thoughts, seriously, hahaha *o*. I've always had a bigger crush for the friendly and genki types too, like, it's so nice to have guys like this around, to brighten up the mood and everything! Heisuke and Junpei are incredible, and Ryoji is definitely... definitely... madre mia, I can't even find a proper word to describe him! hahahah

(On the other hand, I can't help but find tsunderes completely adorable! And I also love characters such as Okita from Hakuouki... C'mon, he's awesome in so many levels <3)

Oh wow, that's SO awesome! I'm glad to meet someone else who has similar tastes in otome men. I can't wait to see Junpei & Ryoji in the Persona 3 movies. Too bad that we'll have to wait a while before we can see it.

(I like Okita, but it wasn't always that way. I was kinda turned off by the way he'd constantly threaten Chizuru that he'd kill her, but he eventually grew on me after playing his route. Tragically beautiful. ;_; )
supreme-thunder
supreme-thunder
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiroyukiSatsuki 27/07/13, 09:46 pm

My kind of guy would probably the serious type? I mean I went for Himuro Reiichi (Tokimeki Girl's Side 1), Hijikata Toshizo (Hakuoki) and Saito Hajime (Hakuoki). Though I quite love the tsun-tsun type and smutty/sadistic (think Diabolik Lovers) type:heart:

Errrr after I think about it, it's quite diverse isn't it? O.o
ShiroyukiSatsuki
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 17
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuremind 03/08/13, 11:56 am

The cute, fun-loving types, which are usually the shotas lol . Or sometimes the soft spoken and gentle guys. I love you
Azuremind
Azuremind
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 47
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Azusa 03/08/13, 04:47 pm

otomekiss wrote:i love the warm, caring, and genuine characters. the ones that show their kindness and love to the heroine (not the yandere ones though nooo) the caring character types make me feel so safe and happy. Love it!  hmm and i have a weak spot for the hero types...the ones who act like kamen rider and sentai heroes..aughh^_^  i also love the upbeat and sweet types!!

the ones i dislike/stay away from are the cold, harsh, easily angered, arrogant, and rude types. it's a big turnoff when they do those upsetting things! i don't like it at all!
 That's my type, but sometimes I choose tsundere <3
Azusa
Azusa
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 38
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayolizz 04/08/13, 05:14 am

I usually go to Arrogant type guys. ^_^  and.. sometimes,i go to cute ones. :D  Depends on my MOOD. :D
Sayolizz
Sayolizz
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 05/08/13, 08:47 am

Generally I the first route I do is whoever's character design appeals to me the most. Bonus points if they're wearing a suit/tie :3

As for character types, I like tsundere and onii-san-type characters.
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by b1uebird 07/08/13, 08:09 am

Ahhh I make a beeline for the guys that are full of snark. Aloof+Snarky is like catnip to me. Typically though I'll try to finish whatever I perceive as the "main" route first.
b1uebird
b1uebird
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Arekyon 08/08/13, 09:20 pm

if there's some cute, blond character, I immadiatelly go after him :D
I just like characters, who are like princes :DD or mysterious, or just happy and cute guy, sometimes tsundere :D I love them, aww <3
Arekyon
Arekyon
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : -21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by huha2511 09/08/13, 07:21 am

Arekyon wrote:if there's some cute, blond character, I immediatelly go after him :D
I just like characters, who are like princes :DD or mysterious, or just happy and cute guy, sometimes tsundere :D I love them, aww <3
 Me too :D
 They are hard to resist.
Especially when the characters are hot~ xD
huha2511
huha2511
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next