Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 5 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 5 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

+163
falexan25
Pandora.lv.bku
Rumiel
reirei
fluffyswife
risatan
Aidamis
xxjinwxx
inkblot
Dialan
SeaWitch
mizuharamitzu
sun_chan
Flight
ALSU
CressMix
sauceysauce
Bunny-Attack
chairrypie
Mulau
_gianne
PZSkye
mystery_chan
qirien
MarinetteXXX
eveina
Sakuragawa
AkaneTsukiyomi
C. Spade
MakiChan
Suwariish
homu
Eevee
smf4297
Zeldith
Myako
CherryLime
Sayuri
alpacake
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
zabdi
fairth
nicefunfungirl
animeji
kuroha
pandahjessie
Wisp Night
pyrimidine
Reina-chan
saiyuri
LeeYa
elucifexeia
Mieu
Tsunaki
Mukishiro_Shin
velmesh
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
DemonicWereFox
chintyavanss
LadyBijou
Di_Pandora_cat
shale160
funnifox
ranimanga
Cystatine
Aiwethryne
kyuuichii
minty.tea
Kouryuu
aliceweis
kyrie
celasvictoria
zetsubou
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Velut Luna
catgirl147
BloodyFallen
chiruchan
mizulach
misakihanazono
Mainee
QueenOfLiars
EquinoxCrow
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
Haruka
huha2511
Arekyon
b1uebird
Daeyamati
Sayolizz
Azusa
Azuremind
ShiroyukiSatsuki
otomekiss
_Alicia
supreme-thunder
MayaKawaei
Rain Silvermist
ranearia
Bootsy
pokemongirl5674
saranghae
Ao_Kirisaki
Applepieandcake
Miowolf
eyeoffcenter
Copo de Nieve
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
DaniMRose
Antares25
Blue_Star
Camembert
Xyryhll
MarialenaPrincessOfLove98
sillynnn
xNado
Yumie
Nezumi88
cielanne
Enviri
Skiye
Kento
mangataku
shymel
rozelie123
Harumaki
Paige-Nanette
codevixen
Yukiri
harorin
vocaotome
Prinny
Cyandi
EternalMusic
Laramie Castiel
Dawnight
Cuddlebump
alice3ify
AsukaKojima
Pomlio
Ire
Fengxiao
HiddenRabbit
Otaku-saan~
Saefiya
Akuni
nero279
The_Cat_Lady
ruukitsune
Makise Sunao
rene05
Loki666
Gouka
silvergirl33
Dududu
eigengrau
Topaztan
Sakimichi
Dreamless Flight
167 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 5 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by Laramie Castiel 23/04/13, 10:13 am

I'll swap you the top bunk for prison wine, lolz.

WHERE ARE THESE HARAGUROS? I don't see enough of them in my otome gaming. Anime, yeah, a few. But in OTOME GAMES?! NOT ENOUGH! I should have been more specific, but when I say "onii-san", I meant an older male figure that is kind, patient, gentle, protective, etc. I don't necessarily mean I have an older brother fetish.

As for incest, it doesn't bother me. While I personally wouldn't recommend it, if it happens, it happens. To me, for the most part, as long as everything between all parties involved are consensual and doesn't affect others too much in the process, then it's all fair game. Incest in otome games is just a cheap fetish they throw in to even out numbers or make silly twists, though.

Cherry boys are cute, but guys that know how to take control are just hawt~ <3 wink
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for? - Page 5 Empty Re: In otome games, what type of guy do you usually go for?

Post by harorin 23/04/13, 10:30 am

Prison wine, aye? Hmmm...

I actually meant in anime but yeah. And I figured you meant that sort of onii-san but I'm fine either way, actually. Lol. But in that sense, childhood friend characters are nice too. (the gentle, kind type) But I feel sorry for them when I don't go down their route... If they're still nice and etc though. Some go all yandere and stuff and yeahh...

I haven't encountered a lot of Incest in otome games and games in general but yeah, most of them are just meh. I've heard that the incest in Yosuga is quite good, but IDK. I haven't played it and I don't think the anime is detailed enough... This topic is actually quite awkward, lol.

Yepp, agreed but sometimes I prefer bossing people around/leading more than being lead. Lol. Maybe I'm just a do-S.
harorin
harorin
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 25
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri 23/04/13, 12:09 pm

It depends really, if I find the guy's story to be interesting or twisted I might just run after him. It doesn't stop me from picking the ones that are:

Spoiler:
Yukiri
Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by codevixen 26/04/13, 03:54 am

I usually go for the quiet boy or the ones with glasses. ^^;;
codevixen
codevixen
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige-Nanette 26/04/13, 04:52 am

I go for the cool, sophisticated type, or the bad boy, tsundere type.
Paige-Nanette
Paige-Nanette
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 89
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Flight 26/04/13, 02:44 pm

Yukiri wrote:It depends really, if I find the guy's story to be interesting or twisted I might just run after him. It doesn't stop me from picking the ones that are:

Spoiler:

Me gusta guys who twisted plots, Ukyo mah baby for an example. Apparently Ukyo stopped me from going for tsundere Shin and megane Kent, sigh.

codevixen wrote:I usually go for the quiet boy or the ones with glasses. ^^;;

Me too! And he's just oblivious with his surroundings but then he'll turn to you then smile a big smile, sigh. Or that guy with glasses that pretends to be the ice prince but shows his dere side when you're with him, sigh.

Paige-Nanette wrote:I go for the cool, sophisticated type, or the bad boy, tsundere type.

Especially those bishies where in they have all three of them, ne?
Dreamless Flight
Dreamless Flight
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 392
+Like : 15
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 26/04/13, 11:44 pm

Dreamless Flight wrote:

Especially those bishies where in they have all three of them, ne?
8Q__________ WHERE CAN I FIND THOSE KIND OF BISHIES? My life would be complete if there was a bishie who is a cool megane tsundere <33333333333

btw, Can I join the tsundere club? ^w^
Is it ok if I don't return my tsundere bishie? I might've locked him in my basement and took away his purety [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri 27/04/13, 01:36 am

Dreamless Flight wrote: Me gusta guys who twisted plots, Ukyo mah baby for an example.
Apparently Ukyo stopped me from going for tsundere Shin and megane Kent,
sigh.

Aw that sucks! :D It just peaks my curiosity though when they have something peculiar about them, but that usually ends in a different way then I want. XD Sometimes bad and sometimes good. Poo~
Yukiri
Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 230
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumaki 28/04/13, 04:52 am

rene05 wrote:I usually go for tsundere.....but after playing Amnesia..... I prefer characters like Ikki....(smooth-talker but sweet and caring...LOL)
I like youuu! I usually go for tsundere too but... But... Ikkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love you :O
Harumaki
Harumaki
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 64
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivVEflVmNKKtsE2Myl10EA

Back to top Go down

Post by rozelie123 29/04/13, 12:45 am

I'd go for those hyper but cute ones! especially in Girlish love where Souta protects me! uwaaaa ~
but they can have their sensitive spots where I'm here to support them! wink
rozelie123
rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by shymel 01/05/13, 04:06 pm

I usually go for the sweetheart and best friend guys.
shymel
shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 107
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mangataku 01/05/13, 04:38 pm

Hmm... I usually go for the most complex character... You know maybe the cute emo's, that can get angry at times but that's just because he's shy or something?XD

It depends on the game and the looks of the guy as wellXD
If the story builds up to a interesting path I'll go for thatXD
Sometimes a character just knock me of with he's cuteness or hotness. Then I can't help but chose him firstXD

I like the playful, sarcastic, ones as well who seems like a real player but just has a dark past. Someone like Okita from HakuoukiXD
mangataku
mangataku
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 40
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kento 02/05/13, 06:50 am

The sweet, quiet guys (especially the ones with glasses *cough*Kent*cough)
I'm a total megane fangirl; any guy with smarts and glasses just makes me melt.

I also really love tsunderes too. They are adorable when they get flustered and embarrassed while calling you "baka" haha wink
Kento
Kento
Stalker
Stalker

+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiye 03/05/13, 05:25 pm

I actually have a soft spot for characters who are really sweet but with a dark past. I also like the bishies that get jealous if they see you talking to anybody else remotely male because it makes me feel special hur hur ^_^
Skiye
Skiye
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

http://daybreak-skye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enviri 04/05/13, 05:43 pm

I go for odd, playful, bordering on playboy characters.
Of course, appearence is important, I tend to choose those with lighter hair color, mainly because I really-really like white haired guy. Or tall guys. Or guys with wavy hair or sleepy doe eyes Love it! Love it!
I also love acting hard-to-get guys (tsundere or kuudere), because well...when they like you, they're adorable Love it! Love it! Love it!
Enviri
Enviri
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by cielanne 04/05/13, 09:34 pm

I think the one who seems to be the most problematic or cold, distant , not interest ^^. Or the sarcastic one Love it! ( i love guy with a lot of humour wittiness)
cielanne
cielanne
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 93
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

http://keberin.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezumi88 04/05/13, 11:31 pm

I usually go for the cool type, but the oujisama type cracks me up too. I like annoying or crazy characters, and I find the cool type quite annoying Laughing dududu I like seeing them opening up to their real personality.
Nezumi88
Nezumi88
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumie 07/05/13, 06:23 pm

Normally, during first play I'd go for the 'Happy-go-Lucky, Cheerful' type guys because.. I love those type of guys~ (of course lol). Then after finishing their routes, I'd choose any other guys randomly... or by appearances that interests me. Hahaa :D
Yumie
Yumie
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xNado 08/05/13, 11:37 pm

I Usually go for the mysterious ones c8
Or more liek .. Sad/Lonely/Troublsome :silent: They're just attractive mysterious. mhmm. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xNado
xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 66
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by sillynnn 09/05/13, 07:19 am

Usually, I go for appearances first, specifically tall, tan, and dark-haired people. Or glasses. Those help a lot too. ><
Other than that, I like going for quiet, mysterious guys. Something about them makes me want to pry them open and look inside....or chase after is a better word to say. >< Not knowing their minds makes me more and more curious, and I just melt. >///<

Tsunderes are nice too. Getting them to like you is almost a life achievement as their dere makes all the worthwhile. However, there's a limit to how mean you can be. =_=
sillynnn
sillynnn
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by MarialenaPrincessOfLove98 09/05/13, 08:02 pm

Hm to say the truth,I am not really sure.XD I usually choose the happy guys who are nice and cute as well and there is that moment when you hated a character in the anime and when you played his route you suddenly fell madly in love with him...(that happened to me with Okita Souji.XD) and the guy you loved in the anime just seems so boring.(Saito)XD

Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 74
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyryhll 14/05/13, 04:30 pm

Well, I go for the boy who just appealed to me the most =p like Suzuka (TMGS1) I also almost instantly fall for the secret characters wink
Xyryhll
Xyryhll
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Camembert 14/05/13, 06:38 pm

I really like characters that don't talk too much (something like a dandere?), which really can seem silly when playing Otoges. I do like the nekketsu sportsman type AND the sawayaka (refreshing, easy going) sportman types too.

Nothing too sweet or mushy, but nothing Tsun.

As for the looks, the manlier the better, hahaha.
Camembert
Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 52
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 14/05/13, 10:52 pm

Sakimichi wrote:The
Spoiler:
;v;

the pureness...oh that shiny pureness that burdens my heart...
This. 8)

I also have a soft spot for blondes and happy-hyper types. Everyone else is usually cool, though I tend to avoid the "mysterious badass" types. Not always, but usually.
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 19/05/13, 09:14 pm

The kuudere/tsundere types definitely.

Thoguh generally, what I'm after is the development and the story...
Antares25
Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next