Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

――…きみ達を、逮捕しにきたよ。(✿⊙ω⊙) ...no jk,,,, hi guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default ――…きみ達を、逮捕しにきたよ。(✿⊙ω⊙) ...no jk,,,, hi guys!

Post by Zucchini on 17/04/13, 10:35 pm

...Okay I have to say that was an awful way to introduce myselfww

I'm Zucchini!andactuallynotAuger

Hmmm hello?
I have to say that to write introductions isn't my thing so excuse me if it's half-assed or something _(┐「ε: )_

Uuh... To begin with forgive me for the mistakes I can make in the future, I'm not a native speaker uuh... だから、許してね? まぁ、お前らはどうせブチャイクちゃんだけだし、異論を出す筋合いなどいないけどね~ *shot
I'm sorry I tend to impersonate Aug-- characters I like to tease friends so I might *snap* sometimes I'm really sorry _(:3 」∠)_ So huh, back to the topic. I'm French and I'd like to become a translator/interpreter or something like that in the future. I'm actually studying Japanese at school and otoges & such are really helpful(especially when it comes to kanji and vocabularywww).
*coughyesyesIdothinkthat檻and罰arereallyusefulformydailylifecough*

Concerning the factions... Welp, I know you're supposed to enter the one with "the type of bishie you prefer" and I do like tsuns but I'm more for the Do-S, psychos, yanderes and those with split personnalities.... _(┐「ε: )_ *sighs* However I'll just stay in that faction since Shin is my favorite character...(his route in Later tho,,,,,,,,,,,,, I just want to cry buckets why did they do that to him ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻) What drew me to him at first was Kakki. Aha.Ahahahahah,,,,,,,,,,,( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)
*I also warn you that I might use this kaomoji a lot. ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ) --It describes me well.
*I like to use them too so don't mind me if I throw 'em out of the blue ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)

Hmmm~ Concerning animes I'm just following the flow! I mean I'm only watching the ones that catch my interest and there are times when I don't finish them because I don't have time... (Psycho Pass excuse me;;;;;,)
Okay that was just an excuse; in fact I'm too lazy; I don't know how to manage my time. Here you got it. ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)
Sooooooo the animes I really hold dear are Katanagatari, Shinsekai Yori, Aquarion Evol and Gintama. As a matter of course I like others animes as well but these are really my favorites. In this season I'm fairly interested in RDG, Hataraku Maou sama, Devil Survivor 2, Suisei no Gargantia and Shingeki no Kyojin. (Hentai Ouji might turn out to be great if they handle it well, imo so I might watch it too.) I'm still watching HxH from time to time because I love the manga so much and I think the studio is making a p good job. (๑╹ω╹๑ )
I used to read a lot of them before but now I only read a few mangas which are Fairy Tail, Pandora Hearts, Magi and Shingeki no Kyoin. I might reread One Piece tho... I used to read Reborn and stopped at the last arc because of my unequalled laziness. Some friends told me it was kind of lame but I guess I'll finish it one day or another. _(:3 」∠)_ [I like to read comic anthologies and 4komas;w;]

I can listen to any kind of music (except rap and some french songswww) but I prefer J-music, OSTs, some english songs and classical. My favorite band is... Sound Horizon *cries foreva ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)

So we're finally at the game part huh.
P3P is my favorite RPG okay. (I'm playing it since last month and I'm slooow... even if the game is Great. I'm so clever I spoiled myself because of my love for a character; my curiousity then spread o the others, welp. The Tartarus has like about 264 floors I'm still at the 45th yeey _(┐「ε: )_) The OST is great and the characters are sooo precious I just want to cry whenever I think of this freakin' game ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)
Other than that I recently got into LoL again because I'm a fool and I know I'll leave it again because of the players; I just can't help it ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)
The rest of my time(I can safely say; most of it _(:3 」∠)_) is dedicated to otoges.
Zettai Meikyuu Grimm was one of my first 乙女ゲーム(putting aside the free english ones) and it was really fun since I love fairy tales. I've had my eyes laid on otoges since 2009(starting with Starry Sky,,,,) but only had the chance to play to 'em in 2011. My favorite ones out there are ZMG, Black Wolves Saga (can't pick between BN and LH.............okay I'd choose BN because of Julian and Guillan ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)) ←this game "changed" me a lot, what are values yo ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ) (and made me realize I loved liars,,,),
BWS is utter pain and suffering _(゜ω゜」∠)_

No I joked It's fluffy and happy play it you won't regret it you'll especially love the nekoujis they're really cute and loving and sane not liferuiners ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ),
Eikoku Tantei Mysteria(who doesn't want to date a hot blonde thief←Lupin Jr. is mine yoooo ヾ(:3ノシヾ)ノシ not joking all the characters are (*・ー・*)萌え~)
Talking about a game that changed my values; I think that Dialovers is one of them too(BWS had a biggest impact _(:3 」∠)_)...
Anyway I'm ready to throw my money at Rejet anytime(anticipating Ken ga Kimi & Dot Kareshi hurr hurr suffering ahead) and I suppose the same goes for Karin?www (Danzai no Maria DC yahoo~) I'm quite wary towards otomate, like they did good games such as Clock Zero(which I appreciated a lot) and, say, Jyuza but there are games I wouldn't spend a penny on. It may just be my opinion tho???
I'm now playing to Desert Kingdom; it's really fun but it's too happy for me... Rejetwhatdidyoudotomeohgosh... And I'm kinda looking forward to Ozmafia?? Even if we waited for like forever to see it getting delayed again and partially-voicedwww
Now that I'm playing to otoges I pay a lot of attention to seiyuus too and I'm still developping my seiyuu radar _(┐「ε: )_ I love Kakihara Tetsuya, Toriumi Kousuke, Sakurai Takahiro, Kaji Yuki, Tachibana Shinnosuke, Akira Ishida and many others but those are my main lol _(ᅙωᅙ๑_ )_

Okay it turned out to be longer than expected www
If you have any questions then don't hesitate! _(┐「ε: )_

(。・ω・。)ノョ━ロ━シ━ク━━♪

Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 73
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: ――…きみ達を、逮捕しにきたよ。(✿⊙ω⊙) ...no jk,,,, hi guys!

Post by Yukina on 17/04/13, 10:59 pm

If you have any questions then don't hesitate! _(┐「ε: )_

Senpai what colour are your panties? ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)

Yukina
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

http://uguucageoflove.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini on 17/04/13, 11:07 pm

. . .

I know it's 6a.m but seriously go back to your homework ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)

What are you gonna do when you know that, huh? Now go! shhh shhh (*`・_っ・´)ノ

Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri on 17/04/13, 11:16 pm

WE NEED TO KNOW THAT FOR SCIENCE DEAR ZUCCHINI~ for science...It's wonderful to meet you though! ;D Let's have loads of fun together okay? And if you break the rules commit sepukku right away I'm kidding but if you get the reference then kudos to you~ So far though, I'm liking your taste in game and anime ;D (Gintama and P3P)

May i ask which P3P character you liked the most though? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini on 17/04/13, 11:39 pm

For science.......??! . . . (⊙ω⊙)
Sorry but I'm not really at ease with scientific matters even if I admire it in some way!ww
I am more comfortable with literary subjects you see :p
Yep, Nice to meet you! Se- Seppuku?!! At least it's radical??? I'd prefer to die without suffering for hours ww
Heheheh your icon says it allwww

It's rather difficult to answer; I love them all... It'd be a tie between Hamuko and Shinji/Ken/Aki← see I can't even choose properly ( ༎ຶ ◡༎ຶ)
And maybe Ryouji because I didn't get to his part yet but people told me he had the saddest story before Shinji so I have to prepare my heart for all of this... (What's his connection with Pharos nghhh I wanna know; I bet they're the same people or smt) _(:3 」∠)_

Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri on 18/04/13, 12:00 am

Oh poo, another time to get the answer out of you then ;D
Hohoh I'm glad you noticed my icon! :D

Oh girl, I know what you mean, except maybe Ken because I'm just not into that XD and tell me when you do get there because Ryouji's is pretty darn sad. ;A; I got his love social link on accident too but it was worth it so please do continue playing~

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini on 18/04/13, 12:25 am

Who wouldn't notice that cute Hijikata ... (✿⊙ω⊙)

Welp, too bad for you I'm totally into it so I can keep Ken(and Pharos, huehuehue) to myself! Yaay!_( `◟ 、_ )ノシ I spent the whole night crying over Shinji so I'm biased now.
I'll continue it once I'll have the courage to climb the Tartarus... I'll do it soon enough, hopefully! ε=(。・`ω´・。)プ (I'm determined to get all of their events) And I'm also determined to get every guy's social link at once huehuehue (✿◉◡◉) *shot*
No, in all seriousness I'll romance them all at once Ψ( ̄∀ ̄)Ψケケケ

I recently bought a lot of anthologies and 4-komas and spoiled myself some things while reading it, hahaha really smart. (I'll probably be too emotionally drained to start it over right away so I'll just watch Shinji's ED on youtube...)

Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri on 18/04/13, 12:34 am

You're gonna get em all at once huh? :D I know Shinji's story was just so sad, but I actually only ended up getting Akihiko and Ryoji's, because I planned on climbing that tree. (^_・) Just make sure you don't get caught hoho~

Danng you already spoiling yourself huh? Good luck on climbing Tartarus, it's a chore, but it's definitely worth it! ^^

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zucchini on 18/04/13, 01:11 am

Yep, all at once cause I can! (✿⊙ω⊙) (I love them a lot I can't go for one without going for the other... I'll feel/already feel guilty about that anyway and look forward to their conversations in Tartarus either, hehehe. I mean... I just can't
Spoiler:
let Shinji die; even if he ends up at the hospital for the rest of the game I don't care; it's sad but at least it's better than him dying (´ω`。)... both for him and my heart lol
The second I laid my eyes on Ken I was already spoiling myself... _(゜ω゜」∠)_ I mean-- *coughcough* I was astonished when I knew that there was more "action" than in some Otomate games because I bumped into mangas about the "You spent time with Shinjiroublablah"-thing Y'know? (It wasn't R-18, don't worry. wwww) And I was all... "omg so this really happens lol" _(┐「ε: )_

Thank you for your support! I'm really afraid to pick Cursed Cards or Shinigami randomly popping out of nowhere?? _(:3 」∠)_

Zucchini
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum