Otome Hearts
Nameless - Chertiz - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Nameless - Chertiz - Page 3 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless - Chertiz

+30
Paraph
Akitsuki
GlassJewel
insight_blue
kyrie
Aserettt
catgirl147
QueenOfLiars
LurkingSnail
Hype
Blue_Star
NoctisxMog
billies
Clairbaby
Lola098
Kopin
mina_seiko1
Velut Luna
AsukaKojima
Sku
Kyumee
spicy_diamond
Skeens
KawaiiMess
morgane jane
Sakimichi
Ace of Hearts
NuitNoire
Makise Sunao
Ame
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nameless - Chertiz - Page 3 Empty Re: Nameless - Chertiz

Post by LurkingSnail 19/10/13, 03:54 am

The OP has been revealed!

The silhouette at about 1:19 looks like the Wizard from Dandelion!
There's also a new character shown after that.
LurkingSnail
LurkingSnail
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 1
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 21/10/13, 08:01 pm

^Oh, the opening's nice! And you're right, the silhouette really does look like the wizard from Dandelion!

It really looks great though; I'm excited!
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by QueenOfLiars 22/10/13, 02:46 pm

I'm so excited about this game! It looks promising and fun!

And I love the fact that they're so open to translating the games in English. How nice! :D
QueenOfLiars
QueenOfLiars
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 22
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 10/11/13, 10:27 pm

Guess who I'm choosing first... ^_^

T minus 4.5hours guys and gals smile
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 57
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 11/11/13, 12:01 am

Gosh I'm so excited!! Can't believe it's already coming out tomorrow :D My bias from the beginning was Lance; as his kind of characters are my faves. Plus, Jiwoo was my fave from Dandelion and I can see some similarities between these two guys~

Of course, Yuri and Red's antics had me laughing a lot xD
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 222
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 11/11/13, 12:30 am

Aserettt wrote:Gosh I'm so excited!! Can't believe it's already coming out tomorrow :D My bias from the beginning was Lance; as his kind of characters are my faves. Plus, Jiwoo was my fave from Dandelion and I can see some similarities between these two guys~

Of course, Yuri and Red's antics had me laughing a lot xD
Lance will be my second conquest :D

Jiwoo was probably my favorite too, but Jihae... <3   ah. going fangirl mode total, 100%.
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 11/11/13, 01:13 am

catgirl147 wrote:Lance will be my second conquest :D

Jiwoo was probably my favorite too, but Jihae... <3   ah. going fangirl mode total, 100%.
Who's your first then? smile And Jihae undeniably made me into a puddle of goo as well Sparkle
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 11/11/13, 06:55 pm

Aserettt wrote:
catgirl147 wrote:Lance will be my second conquest :D

Who's your first then? smile And Jihae undeniably made me into a puddle of goo as well Sparkle
Puddle of goo. That is an understatement wink

Just started, LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCHHHHH.... and totally going for Yuri first. Although, they are all such great characters, such a hard decision- almost switch to Yeonho after that first breakfast scene ha....
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 11/11/13, 11:09 pm

I tried the demo and I was impressed... except for the fact that it has this dark and/or red overlay when I try to play it on my desktop. D:  I upgraded all my graphics drivers, but it didn't help. orz

Anyway, I'll probably  go for Yeonho first.  I'm not terribly big on his design, but he seems sweet. :D
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyrie 12/11/13, 12:21 am

Ugh I'm dying while the log-in server is down. This is why I don't like online log-in system. I do understand that Cheritz wants to be protected from pirates, but this type of thing just punishes paying customers >_<

Anyway I have finished Lance, Yeonho and Yuri's routes. Each route is surprisingly lengthy but the ends are pretty troll lol. I'm sure there's more to discover on further playthroughs but for now I've just seen three troll endings despite getting all/most pictures in the album. I was playing Tei when the server went down. There seems to be a bug with the English version where Tei's route will just skip through all text and you can't stop it. I had to play the Korean version; good thing I can read Korean. I already reported this bug though so hopefully it is patched soon or maybe it's just a fault with my computer or something @_@
kyrie
kyrie
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 13/11/13, 05:22 am

kyrie wrote:Ugh I'm dying while the log-in server is down. This is why I don't like online log-in system. I do understand that Cheritz wants to be protected from pirates, but this type of thing just punishes paying customers >_<

Anyway I have finished Lance, Yeonho and Yuri's routes. Each route is surprisingly lengthy but the ends are pretty troll lol. I'm sure there's more to discover on further playthroughs but for now I've just seen three troll endings despite getting all/most pictures in the album. I was playing Tei when the server went down. There seems to be a bug with the English version where Tei's route will just skip through all text and you can't stop it. I had to play the Korean version; good thing I can read Korean. I already reported this bug though so hopefully it is patched soon or maybe it's just a fault with my computer or something @_@
Eeek! thanks for letting me know about the bug on Tei's route!!! Hope that is brought up and fixed before I get to that point... I plan on doing Yuri-Yeonho-Red-Tei-Lance-???(if he has a route that is....), if I can, in that order.....

I'm super happy with my first choice (Yuri's route <3), taking my sweet time.... pulling up the script listening to his voice, over and over again.... *sigh*.... *coughs*

Yes, the server going down on monday almost killed me too, literally lol.
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 13/11/13, 09:03 am

catgirl147 wrote:Eeek! thanks for letting me know about the bug on Tei's route!!! Hope that is brought up and fixed before I get to that point... I plan on doing Yuri-Yeonho-Red-Tei-Lance-???(if he has a route that is....), if I can, in that order.....

I'm super happy with my first choice (Yuri's route <3), taking my sweet time.... pulling up the script listening to his voice, over and over again.... *sigh*.... *coughs*

Correct me if I'm wrong! But I think you have to do Yeonho, Lance and Yuri before you can unlock Tei's route and finally Red's route (and then the ??? route). 

I think the recommended order is:
Lance - Yeonho - Yuri - Tei - Red - ???
In terms of how much each route reveals (besides, look at the order of the guys in the memories section, etc).

I'm loving Nameless so far too! I originally wanted to save Lance for near the end cause I mentioned it before, but I have a feeling that he'll be my bias. But it turns out I can't :/ Oh well, I get to play him first which is also great^^ Anyways, this game is turning out to be amazing so far, I'm really enjoying it :D

Last edited by Aserettt on 13/11/13, 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kyrie 13/11/13, 10:08 pm

Red is only unlocked after doing Tei so he must be played last.
kyrie
kyrie
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 14/11/13, 04:24 am

Aserettt wrote:
catgirl147 wrote:Eeek! thanks for letting me know about the bug on Tei's route!!! Hope that is brought up and fixed before I get to that point... I plan on doing Yuri-Yeonho-Red-Tei-Lance-???(if he has a route that is....), if I can, in that order.....

Correct me if I'm wrong! But I think you have to do Yeonho, Lance and Yuri before you can unlock Tei's route and finally Red's route (and then the ??? route). 

I think the recommended order is:
Lance - Yeonho - Yuri - Tei - Red - ???
In terms of how much each route reveals (besides, look at the order of the guys in the memories section, etc).

I'm loving Nameless so far too! I originally wanted to save Lance for near the end cause I mentioned it before, but I have a feeling that he'll be my bias. But it turns out I can't :/ Oh well, I get to play him first which is also great^^ Anyways, this game is turning out to be amazing so far, I'm really enjoying it :D
Aw, so Red second last then, huh :/ I'm getting to like him more and more each time he talks (LOL despite the silly stuff he says).

I love this game, really enjoying it, taking it super slow though.... still only half way through my first route :D gonna be at this a LONNNG time I love you  (yay)
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 22/11/13, 08:31 pm

I got the game last week and I really enjoy it so far!  I'm disappointed Red's path is locked until near the end though. D:  I wanted to go down his path first!
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Nameless - Chertiz - Page 3 Empty Red's path...

Post by catgirl147 22/11/13, 10:50 pm

Blue_Star wrote:I got the game last week and I really enjoy it so far!  I'm disappointed Red's path is locked until near the end though. D:  I wanted to go down his path first!
Red's path is soooo good ^_^   although Yuri's path is probably my favorite; or maybe second to Tei's (Tei's is DECEPTIVELY good- really did not expect.... well. anything that happened in his path :p or bad ed's for other chars paths that involve Tei.)
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 23/11/13, 12:21 am

catgirl147 wrote:
Blue_Star wrote:I got the game last week and I really enjoy it so far!  I'm disappointed Red's path is locked until near the end though. D:  I wanted to go down his path first!
Red's path is soooo good ^_^   although Yuri's path is probably my favorite; or maybe second to Tei's (Tei's is DECEPTIVELY good- really did not expect.... well. anything that happened in his path :p or bad ed's for other chars paths that involve Tei.)
Squee, I'm happy to hear that Red's path is good!  ...I'm really hoping that none of the boys turn into yanderes on me, though. that would be depressing. :phew:
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 24/11/13, 01:21 am

Blue_Star wrote:
catgirl147 wrote:
Squee, I'm happy to hear that Red's path is good!  ...I'm really hoping that none of the boys turn into yanderes on me, though. that would be depressing. :phew:
SPOILER ALERT (a little- if you don't want to know which character is a yandere anyways)

catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 27/11/13, 06:40 am

@catgirl147: So he's the one, huh?  I had a suspicion... Well, his path will be an interesting one, then.  Even if it's not my personal cup of tea.  Ladida  I hope I don't end up completely hating him though, like I did
Dandelion semi spoilers:
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by catgirl147 28/11/13, 02:17 am

Blue_Star wrote:@catgirl147: So he's the one, huh?  I had a suspicion... Well, his path will be an interesting one, then.  Even if it's not my personal cup of tea.  Ladida  I hope I don't end up completely hating him though, like I did
Dandelion semi spoilers:
Nah, don't think you will :p he's not that 'terrible', not off the charts yandere so you'll likely be fine ... Red is def my favorite tho.

As for Dandelion.... I disliked Jiyeon mosted, interestingly because I thought I'd like him most when I first started. but turns out. uh nope.
catgirl147
catgirl147
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Star 02/12/13, 08:54 pm

@catgirl: See, I thought I would like Jisoo the most at first.  Yeah. XD

So, is anyone else playing this game?  So far, I finished Lance's path and got everything, and finished Yeonho's path (still missing a scene and cg, though).

Yeonho:
Blue_Star
Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 23/01/14, 10:03 am

I just finished this game...and WOW!!! That was amazing!!! I can't believe how good that was. I want there to be more, somehow. I teared up and had happy feels many times. I'm torn between liking Yuri and Tei the most. Both characters and routes are great in different ways. Red and Lance were good too. I liked Yeonho, but he's too cutesy for me.

And now, I think I really need to go give my old teddy bear a big hug! Geeze!
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GlassJewel 27/02/14, 09:13 am

Is the gameplay similar to Dandelion? If so, I'm probably not going to play the game since I have zero patience when it comes to stat earning.
GlassJewel
GlassJewel
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 27/02/14, 10:49 am

I haven't played Dandelion yet, but there is no stat building in Nameless.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 28/02/14, 06:19 am

Yeah this game's simply amazing. Cheritz makes fantastic games, seriously smile And while Dandelion has stat raising and visual novel, Nameless is purely visual novel. Still though, I absolutely loved dandelion. Sure stat raising was annoying, but in the end, I found the game extremely worth it. Also, its not really necessary, but if you can, I recommend playing Dandelion first and then Nameless. Nameless is not a sequel, but the references to dandelion here and there were great <3
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content