Otome Hearts
PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+) 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+)

+7
Ike Suzuna
Kouryuu
Laramie Castiel
Eryx
eigengrau
S*mile
Ace of Hearts
11 posters

Go down

PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+) Empty PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+)

Post by Ace of Hearts 17/04/13, 09:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Title: PersonA ~オペラ座の怪人~
Producer: Mirai soft
Platform: PC
Release Date: 4.27.2012
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Story:
It is the second half of the 19th century in France. Paris’ Opera House
is the stage where singers from all over Europe dream to be. However,
there is a fearful rumour in the air, which seems to regard a mysterious
man within the Opera House.

Christine is a young opera singer
who has lost all passion for singing. Her efforts to become the ’prima
donna’ - the top opera singer of the house - just aren’t enough…until
one day, a beautiful voice speaks to her; a voice from whom she starts
receiving singing lessons. ‘I won’t hand you to anybody…’

And so,
Christine is pulled into a spiral of love, lust and hate between five
men in Paris’ Opera House; a place where secrets have yet to unfold.
(story from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+) Empty Re: PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+)

Post by S*mile 18/04/13, 04:09 pm

Ah this!
I am a huge fan of Phantom of the Opera, therefore this game seemed rather interesting to me. The characters have such a nice character design. I heard the story's different from the book itself but I would love to try it sometime.
S*mile
S*mile
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 68
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+) Empty Re: PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+)

Post by eigengrau 18/04/13, 04:14 pm

I got to listen to the drama CDs and they're actually quite nice, so I guess I'll be stalking this thread for reviews for the game~ *u*
eigengrau
eigengrau
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 190
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryx 18/04/13, 07:43 pm

I wanted to play this but the number of endings for each guy is just... D:
Eryx
Eryx
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 164
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://flavors.me/eurydice

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 18/04/13, 11:25 pm

As someone who has 100% completed this game... yeah, it took ages. Mirai games are long! I strongly recommend a walkthrough.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 08/12/13, 03:53 am

...I got the the game, but anyone knows where I can get a decent walkthrough? XD I want to play it yet I don't want to gun it blind. the reviews and from what I see make this game pretty excellent in my opinion though. That and the storyline/plot seems great.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 230
+Like : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 08/12/13, 06:37 pm

Kouryuu wrote:...I got the the game, but anyone knows where I can get a decent walkthrough? XD I want to play it yet I don't want to gun it blind. the reviews and from what I see make this game pretty excellent in my opinion though. That and the storyline/plot seems great.
For what it's worth, I'm not on the side of giving it "rave reviews". In my opinion, it's just a decent game. Not crap, not great.

Anyway, here's a clear walkthrough: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just a few things to take note of:

* You cannot complete the Phantom of the Opera's route until you have completed the routes of all the other characters. It's not known how many endings of each character you need to get in order to unlock the Phantom's route, so I'd just save him for last in case. In most games, however, you usually have to do one ending each or one good ending each, so it's possible that one of these two methods could enable you to complete the Phantom earlier.

* After completing an ending, it's best to start a new game each time as new events are sometimes unlocked. Unfortunately, it's not clear which ending unlocks which new scenes for each character.

* Remy's first ending you comeplete will automatically be "誰よりも優しい人". Just follow the choices provided for the "外の国" ending and you should reach it.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 08/12/13, 06:42 pm

-sweatdrops- Yeah. I tried using that site, but it doesn't load up properly for me. But thanks for the that anyway.
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 08/12/13, 08:22 pm

Hmm, that's no good. I can suggest some other good ones:

~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hopefully these work for you! Otherwise I'll just type up what La Primavera says and post it here. smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 02/01/14, 04:48 am

...My computer sucks at converting. Please translate them if you can.  XD -bows- Thank you very much...And sorry for the trouble and late post. I feel like we should have a walkthrough section for otome games...
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

PersonA ~Opera Za no Kaijin~ (R18+) Empty WALKTHROUGH

Post by Laramie Castiel 02/01/14, 03:54 pm

No worries, I wouldn't offer to do it if I thought it'd be a hassle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway, here it is. Credits to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here's how it's going to work: I will be listing the names of each character in alphabetical order. For an actual recommended play order in terms of relevance to the general plot, I suggest: Phillippe -> Remy or Richard -> Remy or Richard -> Raoul -> The Phantom of the Opera.

My memory is a little fuzzy with this game, but I believe I have picked a play order which best supports that intention. However, I recommend completing Richard's route before Remy's purely because there is a memory (or maybe even two) in Remy's route that can only be recovered after completing Richard's route(s). This doesn't matter all that much if you don't care about 100% completion.

Please understand that by reading this walkthrough, you obviously could risk getting spoiled!

Also, please note that I don't remember the context of all of these choices, so forgive me if there are any mistranslations.

Without further ado, hope the walkthrough helps you out!

IMPORTANT GENERAL NOTE: With the exception of The Phantom, after completing all the routes of a character, be sure to start from the very beginning when moving onto the next one. There will often be new events to read through.

*~Firman Richard~*
Spoiler:

*~The Phantom of the Opera (Opera-za no Kaijin)~*
Spoiler:

*~Phillippe de Chagny~*
Spoiler:

*~Raoul de Chagny~*
Spoiler:

*~Remy~*
Spoiler:
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouryuu 16/08/14, 08:30 am

/late post/ THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS VERY HELPFUL! -squeals happily-
Kouryuu
Kouryuu
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Suzuna 21/08/14, 09:46 am

Is this game have translated?i really want to play it!!
Ike Suzuna
Ike Suzuna
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue 21/08/14, 10:50 pm

No I don't think so. Last I heard, it was being fan-translated, and was about 30% done...but that was awhile ago.
insight_blue
insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AsukaKojima 22/08/14, 01:16 am

yup and im waiting for it Bleh
AsukaKojima
AsukaKojima
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 62
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ceskathxcv 19/09/14, 12:43 pm

I'm hoping to get this game within next week. WAAAHH! I can't wait! Ehehe~Love it!lol
ceskathxcv
ceskathxcv
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs 27/10/15, 03:33 am

I'm also waiting for the translation! Sucks not being able to read japanese ;a; 
But thank you so much Laramie! I'll love you forever for posting these walktrough.
ellyphs
ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down