Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

The curiousness got the better of me.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: The curiousness got the better of me.

Post by LadyBijou on 23/03/14, 04:39 am

I'm bilingual in French and English (French mother, and born in UK) and I'm intermediate in Spanish, beginner's in German, Japanese and Korean.

I'd so love to be fluent in them all! mou~  mou~  mou~  Though I find it difficult given the amount of time needed to practice, invest money in lessons, and to immerse yourself in the language.  The easiest and quickest way to learn a language is to be surrounded by it, hear it daily, converse in it (or at least attempt to) and such.  I don't see much point in learning Spanish in the UK for example because I find that once I have a break from weekly lessons I forget most of it again!

Will keep trying to find a good language exchange pal I guess~ Neutral

LadyBijou
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 41
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Arynee on 21/01/16, 10:26 am

Her Cheshire Smile wrote:
I'd love to learn German

Laramie Castiel wrote:German would be a very interesting language to learn.

Lola098 wrote:
Laramie Castiel wrote:It's so nice to meet fellow lingual enthusiasts! German would be a very interesting language to learn. I probably am the most interested in French right after Italian.

I also want to learn a globally underused language, like Latin or Afrikaans.

Haha!  I know right? I'm a little bit late commenting on my own topic, but hey! Better late than never. :3 I should be learning German since I have so many cousins over there. They only speak German; only a few speak an actual language I know.

Since i just registered here (konnichiwa mina-san~!) i dont really know how active everyone still is. But in case someone is still interessted in learning German i would like to open a topic about it, because i am a native german/french :D

If you are interessted, check it out pls smile

Arynee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 7
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 21/01/16, 08:21 pm

I don't think those people are still active, but some others wanting to learn German might pass by someday Judging you

btw are you from Germany or France ? (I'm asking since I'm from France  Oh you~ )

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Arynee on 22/01/16, 11:01 am

fairth wrote:btw are you from Germany or France ? (I'm asking since I'm from France  Oh you~ )

I´m from germany :D
ANd my french is a bit rusty since i only use it with family, its good for that but a shame for any other occasions. I´m planning to polish it again after my exams smile

Arynee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU on 09/02/16, 02:04 pm

I am also same like you all. Though I would like to learn any language possible for me to learn. Even if it makes me a complete freak. I don't care really nonetheless.

ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 49
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by icingcandies on 31/05/16, 07:37 pm

wow, you're multilingual! 

chinese, english and (scarcely) japanese and that's it.  Oh you~
my japanese is advancing at a snail rate. i literally take ages with a japanese otome game, but hey, it's better than nothing. Crying

icingcandies
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 23
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marye on 08/10/16, 08:00 pm

I speak Bisaya/ Cebuano(a Philippine local dialect) and my primary language. Then I have Filipino, the national language of the Philippines. I'm also quite fluent in English although I'm bad at spelling Crying . I can speak/read/write Japanese as well since I've been studying it for a long while now.

I want to learn French(because I have relatives from France), Russian(because I think it's interesting) , Spanish(because it's historically tied to my country) and German(because it's interesting xD)  Peace!

Actually, I'm a language lover as well so I'd be more than glad to learn all the languages in the world but we all know how hard that would be(if not impossible!).  :phew:   

I really love the feeling of understanding people and making other people understand Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Marye
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum