Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Blue_Star on 08/05/13, 07:09 pm

alice3ify wrote:Especially Shikkoku no Sharnoth, I don't like the mini games though.
Right? The mini game's kinda fun the first time, but then gets old really fast. It's so time consuming. D:

Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify on 08/05/13, 07:16 pm

Blue_Star wrote:
alice3ify wrote:Especially Shikkoku no Sharnoth, I don't like the mini games though.
Right? The mini game's kinda fun the first time, but then gets old really fast. It's so time consuming. D:

True, I agree. I'm really relieved when the game is over. The steampunk theme really gets into me and the OST is good. <3 It's really recommendable, though the mini-games: not xD

alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by nero279 on 11/05/13, 08:16 pm

Replaying Hakuouki right now :D

I got side tracked from my initial choice to pursue about 3 times now and I decided to play Saito's in the end lol (Souji->Saito->Souji) So weird, I really like Souji but then I kinda got annoyed at him for saying 'kill' so many times so I went to Saito but then Souji kind of charmed me again and I went to him, but Saito took me back xDD
Saito's such a sweetheart I love you

nero279
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 27
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 on 12/05/13, 09:58 pm

I am playing Tokimeki memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story, I'm on Seiji's route and I'm enjoying every second of it >D (even though I can only understand about half of what he is saying >w<)

Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xNado on 13/05/13, 10:07 pm

Sakimichi wrote:
NuitNoire wrote:Yessssss~ Cute heroines are everywhere, I want to see one with some pluck and sense!

I tend to like QuinRose's heroines, but many of them seem to have something stuck up their rear... although that might just be me. Either way, I'm pushing this one up my "To Play" list!

Little cheese has cute heroines xD
I'm currently playing Flowershop on my free time... OBTAIN ALL COMMERCIAL OELVN
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Same :O It's addicting D: Worth it though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Fake smile, Broken Heart .. Tears tearing me apart .. Numb inside, A Silent soul .. Somebody, save me before I fall .. ~

xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 66
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xNado on 13/05/13, 10:13 pm

Frozen Essence :O The storyline is so long :c I don't think I'm even close to the end Rolling Eyes/ pissed

~ Fake smile, Broken Heart .. Tears tearing me apart .. Numb inside, A Silent soul .. Somebody, save me before I fall .. ~

xNado
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 66
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 13/05/13, 10:44 pm

I'm replaying Yo-Jin-Bo ~ The Bodyguards.Damn,this game has so many hilarious moments Laughing dududu.

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera on 14/05/13, 12:31 am

My current addiction: Fire Emblem: Awakening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If anyone tells me that's not an otome game, I'm happy to argue. *SHOT*

- Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 327
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://psyalera.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 on 14/05/13, 03:05 am

Alera wrote:My current addiction: Fire Emblem: Awakening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If anyone tells me that's not an otome game, I'm happy to argue. *SHOT*

That's ironic! Once I saw the name of this post, my mind instantly went 'Fire Emblem! Fire Emblem!' Haha! I agree! I'm really bad at strategic RPGs, (any kind, actually) so I honestly bought it for the otome elements, but once I started playing it, I couldn't stop! It's like the game sucked me in and wouldn't let me escape. The first time I actually finished the game (without the paralogues and all that), was because I played it for nine hours straight! Even I was surprised... But not because of the hours I played, but because I actually beat an RPG game. xD

"This is where I'd keep my scratching post...IF I HAD ONE!

Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 248
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://kaori-chan098.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spicy_diamond on 14/05/13, 03:11 am

Just started poking around on Custom Drive... and feeling mildly weirded out about having the power to make their personalities do a 180 right in the middle of a sentence.

spicy_diamond
OH! Scanlator
OH! Scanlator

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 451
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://spicy-diamond.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera on 14/05/13, 03:17 am

Lola098 wrote:
Alera wrote:My current addiction: Fire Emblem: Awakening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If anyone tells me that's not an otome game, I'm happy to argue. *SHOT*

That's ironic! Once I saw the name of this post, my mind instantly went 'Fire Emblem! Fire Emblem!' Haha! I agree! I'm really bad at strategic RPGs, (any kind, actually) so I honestly bought it for the otome elements, but once I started playing it, I couldn't stop! It's like the game sucked me in and wouldn't let me escape. The first time I actually finished the game (without the paralogues and all that), was because I played it for nine hours straight! Even I was surprised... But not because of the hours I played, but because I actually beat an RPG game. xD

LOL and it was the opposite for me! I got it for the RPG elements, but then...I found myself hooked on trying to marry everyone. XDDD

Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Camembert on 14/05/13, 06:32 pm

I'm not sure whether anyone here has played it, but I'm playing Clock Zero (on the PSP) at the moment... or more so I should be but the PSP has been taken down during action.

The last thing I remember is listening to a bunch of crazies after school as a primary school girl, hahaha.

Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 52
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Almera on 15/05/13, 12:55 am

I'm playing Ristorante Amore and I just had the most
moment ever.

Spoiler:

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS

Almera
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 20
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdelish on 15/05/13, 01:28 am

Cinders. After it went on sale I snagged it. Oh man there are so many decision points and so many variables! It's gonna take me forever to get all the endings @_@

Verdelish
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 80
Awards :
Events :

http://verdelish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 on 15/05/13, 02:29 am

Alera wrote:
Lola098 wrote:

LOL and it was the opposite for me! I got it for the RPG elements, but then...I found myself hooked on trying to marry everyone. XDDD

LOL! I'm trying to marry most of them and find their children. xD At first, I was the worst tactician ever, but got gradually good ever since I started to actually play it strategically.

Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdelish on 15/05/13, 03:26 am

Lola098 wrote:
Alera wrote:
Lola098 wrote:
LOL! I'm trying to marry most of them and find their children. xD At first, I was the worst tactician ever, but got gradually good ever since I started to actually play it strategically.
OMG you guys. You made this game sound so awesome that I went and downloaded the demo... Then I liked the demo so much that I ordered the game on Amazon. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Verdelish
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 80
Awards :
Events :

http://verdelish.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera on 15/05/13, 03:52 am

Verdelish wrote:
Lola098 wrote:
Alera wrote:
Lola098 wrote:
OMG you guys. You made this game sound so awesome that I went and downloaded the demo... Then I liked the demo so much that I ordered the game on Amazon. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Ahah! XD YAY! More Fire Emblem fans!!! /o/
You'll love it, I promise~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola098 on 16/05/13, 04:55 am

Alera wrote:
Verdelish wrote:
Lola098 wrote:
Alera wrote:
Lola098 wrote:

Ahah! XD YAY! More Fire Emblem fans!!! /o/
You'll love it, I promise~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha! I've always wanted to make a game sound so awesome that it made someone buy it. (Really.) xD The game is amazing, you'll get hooked instantly! Try not to get obsessed like me though. I'm pretty sure my mom will kill me when she gets my report card. Whoops! xD

Lola098
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 22/05/13, 03:56 pm

Resident Evil:Revelations - It's finally out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!

The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares25 on 22/05/13, 05:35 pm

Currently playing Pokemon Black and Nintendogs //cause my 5 year old brother's bugging me about it ^^"

I also recently finished Kaius' route in (P)lanets XD

Hey, I've been hearing so much good stuff about Fire Emblem here... is it really that good (like, is the otome element really dominant? XD). I'm a sucker for RPGs too... I don't have 3DS yet, but I'm planning to get one this year Rolling Eyes/ pissed

Antares25
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 35
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnista on 22/05/13, 10:18 pm

So uhh.... anyone here play eroge?.. I know its kinda awkward to talk about this genre among girls and guys if there's any. I recently started playing Saya No Uta and i have to say I love the plot despite being a eroge.

Ermm.. if anyone is interested its a horror VN I didnt want to spoil but if any of you folks out there are a fan of gore and horror please give this game a try :face:

Finnista
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 128
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

http://yuumetogenjitsu.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tearsoflight on 23/05/13, 03:52 am

I'm working my way through Girlish Love Revo and Heartstring Bugs. I just went on a splurge and bought a bunch of the otome games I've been wanting, so those two are probably going to take a backseat soon... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tearsoflight
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 118
Awards :
Events :

http://koriko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alera on 23/05/13, 04:58 pm

I just finished Fire Emblem awakening and gosh, what a game!!! It definitely deserves a place in my favs list. =w=

Alera
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by DaniMRose on 24/05/13, 06:11 am

Right now I'm working on finishing up Dandelion ~Wishes Brought to You~(the feels were overwhelming the first time around that I never finished it) and P3P and the latest Professor Layton game.
I'm absolutely loving all of them so far ^_^

DaniMRose
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 25
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Seira on 26/05/13, 04:17 am

I am working on the Hiiro no Kakera series but I am also playing Starry☆Sky~in Summer~ and then I'm going to play Starry☆Sky~in Winter~.

Seira
Main Character
Main Character

+Gold : 90
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum