Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 9 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 9 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what game(s) are you currently playing?

+163
xxjinwxx
icingcandies
mizuharamitzu
AkaneTsukiyomi
ALSU
Flight
Gigglepud
chairrypie
_gianne
Pandaroll
Kuma
Zafyn
CakeOnGiraffe
zarafia
PZSkye
ionjoker
qirien
MarinetteXXX
Hiyorinne
belovedchaos1
Eevee
smf4297
frazfan
Monokuma
chuu-pun
jdbr2000
ShiroyukiSatsuki
Zeldith
himedesu
jozetto
Aty
jollychick
Sarah_Newclears
Theo
ceskathxcv
Francette
Suwariish
AlchemyPanda
fairth
nicefunfungirl
AsukaKojima
Wisp Night
Luna
kamion
HereWeAreAtSeaworld
saiyuri
LeeYa
granger159
elucifexeia
Ui
kuchiyume
mizulach
milkyway
Teshii
JimmyFlat
Akitsuki
marmalade
insight_blue
chintyavanss
kudaratan
marzena587
AngelkatLove
shale160
ranimanga
clovelyliz
kyuuichii
zetsubou
organizmzero
Reina-chan
Tekito
Kouryuu
celasvictoria
Sayolizz
FlyingTripod
LoraDreams
Ire
lunajoker
BloodyFallen
catgirl147
kyrie
KettyChan
Everetty
chiruchan
ara-ara
misakihanazono
QueenOfLiars
Aserettt
Aya shameimaru
jauntyspacemage
Haruka
Arisaya
Azusa
Mio-sama
hiko27
Daeyamati
MayaKawaei
Darknessvoid
Nymph
mistresskisara
Saitoforever13
Seira
DaniMRose
Antares25
Verdelish
Almera
Camembert
xNado
nero279
Blue_Star
tearsoflight
Enviri
KawaiiMess
kiery
Loki666
Pomlio
alice3ify
hanna18
Eryx
Laramie Castiel
Kento
KimmyChan
EclairHime
Kopin
LeKitten
Meventia
Karo Hiru
Mirai
Morishita
saydie.7
Lola098
Ikutofannie
Yukiri
Topaztan
DiamondRoseTears
xoxoPhilophobia
kirarisakura
morgane jane
spicy_diamond
SunshinexKite
Dawnfire
Luluna
Finnista
Alera
Roxas4ever
Yumie
Lerione
Aozorakinoko
xX_Lady_Vampire_Xx
Vampyx3
Her Cheshire Smile
vocaotome
GOOSE
crytalstellar
Velut Luna
vellaude
rene05
Blue_Sargent
The_Cat_Lady
Sakimichi
Ame
Ace of Hearts
Makise Sunao
NuitNoire
167 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by ranimanga 13/04/14, 01:06 am

Ah I just got Noiz's good ending after a few tries. At first I got the annoying ending where they are pixel ;c
Noiz's good end is so sweet! Embarassed/ Kyaa!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 271
+Like : 48
Awards :
Events :

http://ranimanga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

So what game(s) are you currently playing? - Page 9 Empty Re: So what game(s) are you currently playing?

Post by Teshii 13/04/14, 02:57 pm

Starry Sky - In summer- Taurus's route. I cant remember anyone's name!! Especially if they are in kanji coz i tend to read it as chinese in my head and its just feel so mess up!
Teshii
Teshii
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/14, 05:46 pm

ranimanga wrote:Ah I just got Noiz's good ending after a few tries. At first I got the annoying ending where they are pixel ;c
Noiz's good end is so sweet! Embarassed/ Kyaa!

A must after playing DMMD is to start DMMre:connect...It'll give you a lot about what happened after each ending Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/14, 05:48 pm

I'd heard of this V/N called Dangan ronpa so I picked it up to try it out and  :D  it's the best thing since Death Note...plot twists, deceit and murder but unlike anime, you are a part of it all!!
This game is genius Trust me, I\'m an ex

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 14/04/14, 03:58 am

SamrockAniki wrote:I'd heard of this V/N called Dangan ronpa so I picked it up to try it out and  :D  it's the best thing since Death Note...plot twists, deceit and murder but unlike anime, you are a part of it all!!
oohh... I've played Dangan Ronpa last year xD I like Togami Byakuya  :p 
the game is pretty good, I enjoyed all the scene xD
I want to play Dangan Ronpa 2... maybe next month :D
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 14/04/14, 04:08 am

I'm on Clear's route now in DMMD. He is so cute~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/14, 06:52 pm

kyuuichii wrote:
SamrockAniki wrote:I'd heard of this V/N called Dangan ronpa so I picked it up to try it out and  :D  it's the best thing since Death Note...plot twists, deceit and murder but unlike anime, you are a part of it all!!
oohh... I've played Dangan Ronpa last year xD I like Togami Byakuya  :p 
the game is pretty good, I enjoyed all the scene xD
I want to play Dangan Ronpa 2... maybe next month :D

Togami is really cool, his sadistic side reminds a lot of Okita from Gintama XD but I have to admit, he can be really harsh when he feels like it

I'm also looking forward to Dangan Ronpa 2! :D  I don't even know why i put off playing the first one to begin with!
I really liked Sakura despite her being all...ehem...ripped smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/14, 06:53 pm

ranimanga wrote:I'm on Clear's route now in DMMD. He is so cute~ Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Clears end is the sweetest end you'll find in DMMD in my opinion Sparkle 

Neh, which route is your least favourite so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 16/04/14, 04:15 am

Crying Uwah Clear!~ That ending is so beautiful! Love it!  Sparkle
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 16/04/14, 11:42 am

i'm playing "drammatical murder" - right now i'm still in the common route but i'm going to start koujaku's soon~ i'm debating if i want to get the bad endings as well. i don't know...

i'm also playing, well reading, planetarian c: it seems like a cute little visual novel by key. i LOVE key - even though they make mostly eroge VNs but their stories are so good @_@
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
Awards :
Events :

http://aibon.flavors.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by ranimanga 17/04/14, 04:24 am

@SamrockAniki 
Eh..I have only done Noiz's and clear's ending. And I  Love it!  Love it! both of them! Noiz is my type being the way he is, tsundere-ish and bad boy. Clear is kawaii~ Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I haven't done Koujaku's or Mink's yet...
so I can't tell you my least favorite.
I'm scared of Mink though. He just let his men feel up Aoba... shocked  sad
ranimanga
ranimanga
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 01:16 pm

ranimanga wrote:@SamrockAniki 
Eh..I have only done Noiz's and clear's ending. And I  Love it!  Love it! both of them! Noiz is my type being the way he is, tsundere-ish and bad boy. Clear is kawaii~ Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
I haven't done Koujaku's or Mink's yet...
so I can't tell you my least favorite.
I'm scared of Mink though. He just let his men feel up Aoba... shocked  sad

Ladida I have no comments or complaints on that one.
Mink has a strange way of thinking (since he's one of the oldest of the characters) but...OMG Noiz is even hotter without the piercings Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 01:20 pm

milkyway wrote:i'm playing "drammatical murder" - right now i'm still in the common route but i'm going to start koujaku's soon~ i'm debating if i want to get the bad endings as well. i don't know...

i'm also playing, well reading, planetarian c: it seems like a cute little visual novel by key. i LOVE key - even though they make mostly eroge VNs but their stories are so good @_@

If you get too attached to the characters then it's best not to do the bad ends....they're just...so brutal sad 

Eroges are amazingly awesome! I really never expected the stories in eroges to be so touching until I saw one for myself smile 
I just played "The best eroge ever"....really unexpected parody type VN...now I'm curious about part 2...

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway 17/04/14, 11:16 pm

SamrockAniki wrote:
If you get too attached to the characters then it's best not to do the bad ends....they're just...so brutal sad 

Eroges are amazingly awesome! I really never expected the stories in eroges to be so touching until I saw one for myself smile 
I just played "The best eroge ever"....really unexpected parody type VN...now I'm curious about part 2...

that's the thing though i get attached quickly  Bert sweating it sucks because now i can't watch horror anime (i say that and i'm a fan of dangan ronpa and corpse party  Crying ) and ugggh but i want to see the little sprites on the title screen...  Bleh 

yeah you just gotta get past some of the ridiculous sex scenes though  Judging you  my favorite key series is AIR it's so good and it's so sad... Crying
milkyway
milkyway
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 41
Awards :
Events :

http://aibon.flavors.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by celasvictoria 22/04/14, 05:14 pm

Trying to play Kamigami no Asobi. My progress is really slow, but I think it's worth it XD
celasvictoria
celasvictoria
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 115
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 22/04/14, 10:10 pm

Just finished another game I got from DL Site Girl's Maniax. It's called "Sensei no Goshujin-sama". I might move back to commercial games.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/04/14, 11:57 am

I found my old copy of Corpse Party...replaying chapter 5... but oooh the plot twists! Evil smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizulach 26/04/14, 02:17 pm

I'm playing Brothers Conflict : Brilliant Blue because Ukyo Perv look
mizulach
mizulach
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kuchiyume 29/04/14, 10:52 pm

i'm currently playing to nameless (just two more routes and the game will be over) and replaying to sweet fuse and hakuouki stories of the shinsengumi ^^. (i planned to play to dandelion after nameless <3)
kuchiyume
kuchiyume
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 76
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/04/14, 11:10 pm

Idolm@ster perfect sun...I have no idea why...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ui 21/05/14, 05:39 pm

At the moment im on a hiatus with the otome games im involved in. XD

Though i would normally say My Candy Love, Its our Secret and Forbidden love, though hopefully i will be playing Forbidden Love again soon. smile
Ui
Ui
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 19
Awards :
Events :

http://Ui-Azuma.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/05/14, 05:05 pm

I just started Yo Jin bo and shikoku no sharnoth...they seem interesting so far. I just need to stop playing multiple games at once Laughing dududu

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuichii 30/05/14, 06:27 am

Currently:
Ar tonelico II

planning:
Harvest Moon boys & girls (girls side). I haven't play this game,but my bf recommended it xD
kyuuichii
kyuuichii
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 945
+Like : 42
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by elucifexeia 11/06/14, 04:07 am

At the moment, I'm working on replaying Amnesia; I plan to go onto Later and Crowd before playing World, which arrived a few days ago. It's been a long time since I played the first Amnesia so it's been a lot of fun thus far. 

I've also considered picking up Wand of Fortune soon, there's a few characters whose looks have piqued my interest!
elucifexeia
elucifexeia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 31
Awards :
Events :

http://elucifexeia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by granger159 12/06/14, 10:34 am

oh no first post ahh  Bert sweating

I've kinda been hording so many games and playing them at once. But right now I've been focusing on Issho ni Gohan Portable! I need to get back to all these other ones I've been playing though.. I need to make more room for other things. 
granger159
granger159
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://grangerpixel.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next