Otome Hearts
Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger! - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger!

+7
Topaztan
otomekiss
Akuni
Kopin
Lola098
Ame
Skeens
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger!

Post by Skeens 23/06/13, 03:45 am

Hey friends! I have more internet (and free time) than I thought I would have, so I'm starting on the translations! I should probably get Story 1 done soon. 
But before that, I noticed I never posted the OP here. It's pretty snazzy, so I thought I'd share it with you guys! (It's even cooler in full size in the game)
The OP is called Hundred Year Love or something, I think........ my Japanese is kind of fuzzy. It's sung by Iori, and his voice actor is Suzuki Tatsuhisa (I think?!??!?!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Play Tokyo Yamanote Boys: Fresh Ginger!

Post by Skeens 07/07/13, 01:20 am

note: i'm trying out a new style of LPing for this post _(:3/ <)_ i'm sorry for the inconsistency. please forgive me. 

from now on, commentary/notes from me will be underlined and italicized! thoughts of the heroine will be italicized, etc. enjoy!

-- 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baseball Member 1: Go! Hit a homer!!

Referee: 2 strikes!

Baseball Member 1: Alright, one more ball! Steady, steady...!

(If there's one more strike, it'll be the win of Tetsu-kun's team)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Do your best, Tetsu-kun...!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Referee: Strike! Batter out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Alright!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: They did it!!!

(Tetsu-kun's team won!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hehe, thanks for cheering for me!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](Schoolgirl A): Aaah! Tetsu-kun!

(The cheers from the girls are very passionate, huh. Are they Tetsu-kun's fans? Come to think of it, he did have fans, huh..)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: He--ey, Chihiro! Did you see me?

--

(Note: Chihiro is the heroine's default name! I figured there are some times where it's just hard to omit her name, so for consistency's sake I'll have her name in this LP sometimes and she has a very pretty name anyway, so hopefully no objections will be made!)

--

(Ah, Tetsu-kun is waving his hand this direction)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Aaah! Tetsu-kun looked over here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](Schoolgirl B) : You say that, but isn't he looking over at that girl? damn straight he is: Eh..? Isn't that girl TYB's princess...?

(Ah, there's a lot of attention on us now..)

(Come to think of it... I guess Tetsu-kun is my, um. Boyfriend... obviously.)

(The fact that we're still together even after TYB ended is kind of a miracle come true.)

(If I try to explain, they'll be surprised but...)(??)

(I have a date today. I probably shouldn't.)

(I should start to get going.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sorry! Were you waiting for long?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: No, it's fine. Good work today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: What'd you think of today's game?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: It was really fun! I don't know the rules of baseball at all but... Even still, when it became the climax of the game I understood what was happening. I was really nervous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Haha, is that so? If you say something like that, it's natural for me to do my best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: You looked so into it. Before I knew it, I was cheering too. Your posture was good, as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Well, I guess.  Next week on Sunday we have a practice game. On top of that... I can't go showing you of all people an unsightly match, now can I? So I put in more effort than usual.
So, how about falling in love with me again?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yeah, that would be nice. I was thinking "This person is my boyfriend" and I could hardly believe it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Sorry, if I accepted your encouragement I'd be happy but, you don't believe it, huh. (?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yeah, I guess. (???)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: You'll come to next week's game to support me, right? If you're there, I'll definitely win.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Yeah, I'll definitely go. I'll cheer until I drop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Ah, I'm looking forward to it. You're my victory goddess.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Hehe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: Well, now. I was making you wait but... shall we get going?
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 07/07/13, 01:22 am

Wahhh I'm really sorry if the game doesn't seem good right now _(:3/ <)_ the transitions and stuff actually are really good, it just seems short because of my poopy LP skills
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 22/07/13, 08:07 pm

This is a little late but, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy birthday, you little fire-haired glasses-wearing boy! You make us proud!
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 29/07/13, 06:24 am

I MISSED THIS UPDATE ;A;)/ UFUFU~ 

I like the heroine, her face is cute~ :3 OOOH I'm so excited while reading this though. TETSU *G*
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by marzena587 22/03/14, 10:55 am

I like Kirishima Iori smile
marzena587
marzena587
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : -20
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2