Otome Hearts
Language Section? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Language Section? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Language Section?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Language Section?

Post by Diedie 16/04/13, 02:32 am

I was wondering about a language resource section?

One location where users will be able to get reviews on textbooks

people who want to help with others learning, will know to look rather than sifting through various threads.

Tools used for games on PC (like AGTH)

Common slang they may find or even hear in songs, anime, dramas, etc.

I think it'd be awesome too if people would make topics within this section like

"Black Wolves Saga, Vocab, Grammar, and More"

here people could post lists about interesting finds or questions on language usage

Personally I use otome games to help me with learning Japanese though sometimes look up individual words can be tiring, so a forum with people posting their words could be fun and convenient.

Or this could just be silly >3<
Diedie
Diedie
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 120
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Language Section?

Post by Saefiya 16/04/13, 04:18 am

I think a post for AGTH already got stickied with various game resources a few hours ago.

And there are a few people who are offering their help on the General discussion board, but if it's geared to specifics, it would be helpful.

I do like the idea since I myself need help with my Japanese and it would make it easier to get through some games. Although it sounds like it would be more at home in a Japanese help forum... but I don't even know if they exist haha.

Common slang would definitely be welcome though, especially ones that are common in games.

I'm on the fence about this...
Saefiya
Saefiya
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 284
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Makise Sunao 16/04/13, 07:04 am

Granted...but this will be the last section I'll be adding in the forums.
Makise Sunao
Makise Sunao
Admin
Admin

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 366
+Like : 37
Events :
Language Section? Z2JDVDjLanguage Section? VvPj443Language Section? KJM1nv6Language Section? BclWxUH

https://otomehearts.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down