Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Silverspork Productions! (We make games and stuff.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Silverspork Productions! (We make games and stuff.)

Post by xoxoPhilophobia on 15/04/13, 02:44 pm

Honestly, it's going to take a while to fix this thread up :I But I need a place to dump progress so I can make progress a habit again, my current project has been stale for a couple of years and I'm pretty sure my VAs may have forgotten about it already;;

Welcome to a little corner of the forum where we break, mock, and butcher cliches before deciding "meh, okay, let's give you one more try."

the Silverspork Productions is a teeny-tiny Visual Novel group lead/founded by Kristina P. (that's me) hoping to make quite a few visual novels. Hopefully releasing some at cons, even. But baby steps, we haven't even finished our first formal work yet as a group!

(P.S. We're always open for a helping hand, since most of us are trying to make it out of senior year alive)

OUR CURRENT PROJECTS:

Zero.One:
A piece that's been stale since early 2012. Don't judge, the premise is simple: You've got three days to deal with a cocky rockstar named Ethan from a band you aren't particularly fond of, who claims to be your childhood friend. As far-fetched as his claims may seem, his "memories" are quite legitimate, and who knows, maybe he's not so bad after all.
...Jut hope it doesn't ruin your relationship with your best friend Kathy, who loves his band (and him) to bits.

This piece is being worked on just by me, so the slow progress is no surprise.

[No Screenshots]

-------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OATH:
A project at 70% completion by me and Aria originally meant to be a submission to the 2013 NaNoRenO. Whoops. It's a kinetic novel that revolves around a different kind of yandere love story. Well, not exactly. In part I guess.

It's....pretty difficult to describe, really.

[Oath Blanchett Sprite] [Storge Esser Sprite]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLANNED/SCRAPPED/ON HOLD PROJECTS

Amarilyo (SCRAPPED) - A story about love, friendship, and sunflowers. Circulates around Philippine Mythology and the Diwata of the Sun. May be put back in progress if Phil passes the UPCAT.

The Holic (PLANNED) - A spiritual sequel to Zero.One, and we can't possibly start unless Zero.One is completed. Will be scrapped if Zero.One is scrapped.

RainShine
(ON HOLD) - An eccentric artist lets her estranged ex best friend spend the night because he got locked out in the rain. A short VN put on hold because one of our key writers disappears on us quite often.

Canary (ON HOLD) - A very short VN about a twisted fairytale, sickly young man and his spoiled pet canary. Put on hold because the other members assigned to help out are too busy :I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come when more comes, really.
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Silverspork Productions! (We make games and stuff.)

Post by KawaiiMess on 15/04/13, 10:34 pm

Sounds super interesting! PS: making games where you take the piss out of cliches? Y'all are girls after my own heart.
KawaiiMess
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

+Gold : 448
+Like : 27
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia on 16/04/13, 02:47 pm

KawaiiMess wrote:Sounds super interesting! PS: making games where you take the piss out of cliches? Y'all are girls after my own heart.

:3c Your heart is all we're after, darling~
It's a little hard staying away from some cliches though @v@;; Welp, can't be otome without at least a few of them I guess...

xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 16/04/13, 04:17 pm

I'm definitely interested smile!

Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia on 16/04/13, 06:54 pm

Aria (co-writer/editor/menu interface) gave me the thumbs-up for Oath Screenshots, so here we go.

It's all just interface screenies, none from the actual game yet since backgrounds are part of the 30% we're missing.
Spoiler:

Blank and spoiler-free menus! The first is the main, the second is the CG menu and the third is the extras. And yes, the game screen is meant to be tiny.

BONUS: Words from Aria to Phil
"Don't you f***ing dare spoil them again. No hints, no nothing. You're going to jinx the project if you do (✿◉‿◉) You've already lost around 4, no use ending something we're actually finishing." (Awww my team cares ♥)

xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts on 17/04/13, 12:42 am

Amarilyo and Canary both sound like fun to me. I always lean toward the games with fantasy elements. Mythology, fairytales, folklore, and legends are all major draws. I also seem destined to want the games that have uncertain futures lol.
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1219
+Like : 41
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia on 17/04/13, 09:54 am

Ace of Hearts wrote:Amarilyo and Canary both sound like fun to me. I always lean toward the games with fantasy elements. Mythology, fairytales, folklore, and legends are all major draws. I also seem destined to want the games that have uncertain futures lol.

;v; oh man, Amarilyo was like the saddest case for all my scrapped works. It was finished once, but rushes, so I did a second version that had voices for the first part but never quite got finished. The entire story and all the characters and relationships (even the town's story) were planned out, and already linked to Zero.One in a way so it was really painful to let go of.

And that game had the most uncertain future of all the game plans. I think you would have liked it. ;__;

Canary's continuing a slow progress again starting today. It's absolutely fantastic to get back to coding and all :D I've missed doing this for all of my third year :rabbit:

xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default OATH UPDATE!

Post by xoxoPhilophobia on 17/04/13, 11:34 am

Guess what we have now?
Backgrounds!
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My signature sums up my excitement quite well. Anybody curious to try out OATH?

xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts on 19/04/13, 06:38 am

Oh, I love all the textures you guys added into the backgrounds. It adds a lot.

OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1219
+Like : 41
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum