Otome Hearts
Hatoful Boyfriend - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hatoful Boyfriend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

default Re: Hatoful Boyfriend

Post by AlchemyPanda on 06/09/16, 02:33 pm

I've done almost all routes now for the game except for Okosan.  I played 'with' my friends and when I came across the big story route we were all so suprised and had to finish it that night. I think it was about 3am when the credits rolled, loved it. I didn't except the game to be so good story wise, I just picked up as a gag game....Best part is I picked up the game on steam for waaaaay too cheap Embarassed/ Kyaa!

I haven't played in awhile because I played most of the story shortly after each other, but I'm achievement addicted so I'll probably do Okosan s route soon.

I've been so inactive the last years oops [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AlchemyPanda
AlchemyPanda
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 48
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: