Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Post by Yukiri on 23/04/13, 12:30 pm

I realize I haven't replied to you guys in some time. SO HERE GOES.

Topaztan wrote:Touchy subjects are hardly ever done well, or rather correctly, I
can't think of one example. (Well, I can think of a few dark!fics that
handled it OK...) Especially by amateur writers, even professionals have
a hard time with touchy topics like sexual abuse. Actually I don't want
to get to into this topic, this isn't the thread, but I think THIS
article hits the mark pretty well, it's originally written to help OC
authors create tragic backstories but even if you don't write it's worth
the read. I like analyzing media a little too much. Ehehe..

That article was seriously beautiful, I ended up going through that tumblr and that gurl is one tough whip-cracker on mary-sues!

Topaztan wrote:
I agree with everything you two have said about OOC stuff and writing. Now, because we all need some GOOD fanfiction in our lives, I wish to direct you to the KHR section of Lunaescence. Which is only the best English speaking FF site out there.
KHR also happens to be the most popular category. 98% of the fics
archived there are reader-inserts, though I'm assuming you guys are
totally OK with self-shipping at this point. LOL

You've actually linked to my haven for fanfiction. XD I don't write there or anything, but I agree that place is wonderful for fanfiction most of the time. And I read reader-inserts full time and I'm proud. -spongebob moment- HUEHUEHUE SELF SHIPPING

Yukiri x Dino x Topaz x Tsuna x Lamarie /shot i had to

Topaztan wrote:YOUR POTTY MOUTH DOESN'T FUCKING OFFEND ME, DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHI--. *Ahem*

GURRRLL YOU GOT A BIGGER POTTY MOUTH THAN I DO HOHOHO~ AND NO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU GIVE A SHIT ;D

Laramie Castiel wrote:
OMG, you're right! Especially on Pixiv. Way too much XANXUS/Squallo! At least they somewhat get their characters more accurate than their Western counterparts, though.

Dude I always feel like a masochist when I don't ship the coupling but I love the art so much I can't decide on whether or not to admire it. XD I usually just admire it, but seriously anyone but me and a friend ship XANXUS/Chair? ;3

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel on 24/04/13, 06:16 am

Yukiri wrote:That article was seriously beautiful, I ended up going through that
tumblr and that gurl is one tough whip-cracker on mary-sues!
Yeah, even I'M a bit scared of her- and here I thought I was relatively fearless. Her Tumblr is so interesting, I spent ages there.

Yukiri wrote:Yukiri x Dino x Topaz x Tsuna x Lamarie /shot i had to
*Revives you* I ACCEPT YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS... WHERE IS MY PEN?!

Also fuck you fucking fuckwit cursing cunts! How fucking offensive do you have to fucking be to fucking fuck with the English language so fucking badly? It's not my fault "fuck" is so versatile. I hate to perpetuate stereotypes, but us Aussies have pretty terrible mouths.

Yukiri wrote:Dude I always feel like a masochist when I don't ship the coupling but I
love the art so much I can't decide on whether or not to admire it. XD I
usually just admire it, but seriously anyone but me and a friend ship
XANXUS/Chair? ;3
If I'm thinking what you're thinking, he sure does love regal-lookin' chairs.

My otome media review blog, Purple Nurple Wonderland!

Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 1810
+Like : 143
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiri on 24/04/13, 08:23 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:
Yeah, even I'M a bit scared of her- and here I thought I was relatively fearless. Her Tumblr is so interesting, I spent ages there.

Oh my god if she reviewed one of my characters like that i'd probably cry. /wimp

Laramie Castiel wrote:
Yukiri wrote:Yukiri x Dino x Topaz x Tsuna x Lamarie /shot i had to
*Revives you* I ACCEPT YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS... WHERE IS MY PEN?!

I DIDN'T THINK I'D GET APPROVAL~ 8D HOHO~

Laramie Castiel wrote:
Also fuck you fucking fuckwit cursing cunts! How fucking offensive do you have to fucking be to fucking fuck with the English language so fucking badly? It's not my fault "fuck" is so versatile. I hate to perpetuate stereotypes, but us Aussies have pretty terrible mouths.

While I was in high school, I remember reading a novel by a Aussie and I thought it was kool that you guys used those words so casually cause I'm juvenile. I'm a stickler when it comes to cursing though cause I don't fuggin do it enough.

Laramie Castiel wrote:
If I'm thinking what you're thinking, he sure does love regal-lookin' chairs.

Aww yeah he does. -waggles eyebrows-

Yukiri
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 230
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://silverxserenade.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camembert on 09/05/13, 12:11 pm

I saw that the KHR topic had sunk a little, so I thought I'd announce my love for it, hahaha.

The ending was a bit dodgy for me (of course no mentioning spoilers), but I did like the story and LOVE Amano sensei's artwork! Her colour work is fantastic, the Colore art book was a worthwhile buy to me! ...But in saying so, I did like the way her art was at the beginning better than how it was by the end, as I found everyone to be too pretty... That didn't really work for me (for instance MANXUS was XANXUS by the end of the manga compared to when he first came out, not a bad thing... He just had less impact to me).

Sometimes things could get a little cheesy and a baited fans a little, but it was really no more than any other manga around this time, and it didn't stop me from buying all the volumes, hahaha.

I did think of looking into the Reborn fandom, but Larry scared me away from it (especially from fanfiction), plus I've seen enough on Pixiv (then again, searching on Pixiv may be asking for it, hahaha). It's a shame that just reading Reborn can get you pinned as a Fujoshi in Japan because of some fans...

My favourite characters would be Tsuna (though I used to really dislike him, the first time I read KHR he put me off of reading it for three years from the first chapter), Yamamoto (always liked this guy) and Ryohei (KYOKUGEEEN!).

(Of course, how excellent Asari Ugetsu-san is goes without saying [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

Camembert
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 52
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by misakihanazono on 03/11/13, 07:34 pm

I have watched the anime but i haven't read the manga yet . To be honest , i wish there were more episodes because it felt like there was a rush to finish the anime. 

My favorite characters are Hibari Kyoya , Rokudo Mukuro , Superbi Squalo & Belphegor.

misakihanazono
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 154
+Like : 58
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:09 pm

Sponsored content