Otome Hearts
Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga

+8
redpandai
Camembert
Lola098
Laramie Castiel
NuitNoire
Sakimichi
Loren Leah
Makise Sunao
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga

Post by Loren Leah 06/08/13, 06:23 am

Unfortunately, I am just a translator myself, and was counting on our leaders to arrange the technical side of things. If they don't show up again we can't really proceed I'm afraid sad
Loren Leah
Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 351
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: Japanese Translators for Black Wolves Saga

Post by Aserettt 06/08/13, 07:02 am

Translators are just as important! It wouldn't even be possible if it weren't for translators <3

And I'm not all that familiar with all this, so pardon me if I sound naive (?). 
But, when you say technical side of things, do you mean a patch or using the subs for VNR? If it's a patch, it's possible to ask aaeru to raise more awareness of the project and get hackers and the like. If it's subs for VNR, isn't Sakimichi the one who knows about that and she would be able to help out, right?

Then again, I'm not quite sure who the BG leaders were exactly^^;
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 222
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Loren Leah 06/08/13, 07:04 am

If only hackers were that easy to find haha.  If any miraculously turned up I would be happy to try to go on alone, but to be honest the likelihood is quite low.

And yeah, Sakimichi and Makise were the leaders I was talking about.  They may eventually turn up again, though, so I can't really say anything for sure.  I haven't heard from them so I don't know.  I don't want to speak for them since I was just one translator and didn't have a ton of communication with them to begin with.

Edit: Also I suppose I should clarify that I just don't have time to take on the responsibility for this whole project by myself. sad  If hackers did turn up we'd still need someone to manage things/coordinate people.
Loren Leah
Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 351
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 06/08/13, 07:24 am

Aww I see. Plus, it's strange how they just disappeared sad Hopefully, we'll hear from them soon^^

And yeah, I definitely understand. I would love to help coordinate the project, but I'll be so busy starting September. Since I can relate, I understand that life always comes first and gets quite busy too. Well, I hope that this project will see the light of day some time in the future. But for now, thank you for everything you've done so far! Hugely appreciated <3
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Sargent 06/08/13, 08:07 pm

That's actually sad... I've been looking forward to this translation... sad
Blue_Sargent
Blue_Sargent
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 483
+Like : 18
Awards :
Events :

http://www.ogtproject.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/01/14, 04:39 pm

The last post was on 06/08/13 and I haven't seen or heard anything about this project in terms of an update. I understand the last issue was no hackers and the lack of anyone saying anything and just well, vanishing. Was hoping to find at least a partial patch for this but I guess now =( I don't know enough Japanese to just play the game as is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 24/01/14, 10:00 pm

I think a VNR translation would be ideal (plus, there is no need for hackers then). Of course in the far future, an English patch would be great provided hackers were able to be found. However, for now, a VNR translation would be absolutely fantastic. 

As I don't know Japanese so I can't translate, but I'd happily love to help proofread or something smile I really hope this project picks up again!
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/01/14, 12:37 am

Aserettt wrote:I think a VNR translation would be ideal (plus, there is no need for hackers then). Of course in the far future, an English patch would be great provided hackers were able to be found. However, for now, a VNR translation would be absolutely fantastic. 
Someone has already started a VNR translation, I was curious so I checked it out last night but only a few of the spoken lines are translated and after the first scene in the rainy forest, next to nothing is done. The whole forest scene at the start is pretty much done but anything past that is kinda just, well not done. And the last date it seems to have been worked on is over a couple months ago and no updates after the new year.

Back to top Go down

Post by kudaratan 31/01/14, 03:04 am

is this game done in the kirikiri script? is encryption the issue? i might be able to help hack if you tell me what's needed! i managed to hack AnKnA once upon a time, so i might be able to work something out  Neutral
kudaratan
kudaratan
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 91
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kersplode.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aserettt 14/10/14, 10:04 pm

Someone's translating it on VNR here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's looking for more people to help her translate the game if possible. I'm sure she'd appreciate the help!!

Here's the game on VNR here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
As you can see thru that link, the subtitle count is suggesting around 12,568 lines are currently translated smile 

Perhaps we may be able to play and fully understand this game one day!
Aserettt
Aserettt
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by zarafia 04/10/15, 05:38 pm

Hellu c:
Im abit curius, how is the progress going? c:
zarafia
zarafia
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 44
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2