Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by KukiPandora on 14/04/13, 03:20 am

Is anyone else really looking forward to this game? It's been a while since I've played an Animal Crossing game (I really liked the Gamecube one from the early 2000's), and I'm definitely going to give it another try with this one coming out for the 3DS in June! (◕‿◕。)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KukiPandora
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 30
+Gold : 40
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://www.englishotomegames.net

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Eternal Porcelain on 14/04/13, 06:31 am

I've been following it for some time now.

I'm sort of hoping it'll be more like the Gamecube version than the more recent versions, though. That one was my favourite, to be sure. It does look like it's going to be something unique compared to the rest of the games. I'm super excited and I can't wait for it to come out. (*≧ω≦)ノ

Eternal Porcelain
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
Posts : 16
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Skeens on 14/04/13, 06:32 am

wow i am actually really really excited for this game!! with streetpass, there are so many opportunities that it makes me excited ehehe-- i've only played animal crossing DS before though, and it's been a while. but either way, i'll try to preorder it because i've always loved animal crossing _(:3/ <)_

_________________
tumblr | twitter

Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
Posts : 92
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Topaztan on 14/04/13, 09:23 am

I've always loved the AC series, I've been playing since the GC version. I never got very far in City Folk, it was pretty similar to Wild World, but I am so excited for Jump Out New Leaf.

My 3DS got stolen though, so I hope they will be selling the AC3DS package this summer when the game comes out. >n>

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Sku on 18/04/13, 10:05 am

I've been told by lot of friends "get it or else" haha. So I will be getting. I didn't play the gamecube one myself, only the Wii one. I liked the Wii one. Animal Crossing is one of those games that triggers my inner OCD-hoarding-and-I-must-acquire-one-of-everything! xD

Sku
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
Posts : 46
+Gold : 69
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Topaztan on 18/04/13, 12:51 pm

I don't have many IRL friends that will be getting New Leaf, once it comes out we should share our FCs on this forum and all visit each others villages and stuff. x3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by TinyOne on 22/04/13, 11:30 pm

Topaztan wrote:
My 3DS got stolen though, so I hope they will be selling the AC3DS package this summer when the game comes out. >n>

The latest Nintendo Direct stated that they're selling the exclusive Animal Crossing 3D XL with the game as a bundle. For $221 dollars, depending on where you live. It looks so cute and it's white! The 3D XL is same one that was released last year in Japan. C: So you'll be able to get your chance of buying one?

Has anyone thought about plans for their towns yet? Or any thoughts of possible themes you would use?

I'm planning to make mine a fantasy, Victorian-Era town with a hint of gothic motif. If it's possible.

TinyOne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 10
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://dorkiverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by tearsoflight on 22/04/13, 11:45 pm

Eternal Porcelain wrote:I've been following it for some time now.

I'm sort of hoping it'll be more like the Gamecube version than the more recent versions, though. That one was my favourite, to be sure. It does look like it's going to be something unique compared to the rest of the games. I'm super excited and I can't wait for it to come out. (*≧ω≦)ノ

I've been excited for New Leaf for a while too, and I'm also really hoping it'll be like the GC version. It's not that I didn't like the sequels, but they haven't come close to the fun of the first, so I can't wait to play it!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tearsoflight
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 53
+Gold : 118
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://koriko.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Topaztan on 23/04/13, 12:52 pm

TinyOne wrote:
The latest Nintendo Direct stated that they're selling the exclusive Animal Crossing 3D XL with the game as a bundle. For $221 dollars, depending on where you live. It looks so cute and it's white! The 3D XL is same one that was released last year in Japan. C: So you'll be able to get your chance of buying one?

Has anyone thought about plans for their towns yet? Or any thoughts of possible themes you would use?

I'm planning to make mine a fantasy, Victorian-Era town with a hint of gothic motif. If it's possible.

Sweet, thanks for sharing, I don't really keep up with Nintendo Direct anymore, I just have an e-mail subscription. It is the cutest 3DS pattern, I adore it. <3 I do get my chance, yay! A~ah I want one so much it's just too cute. >w<

Victorian/Gothic sounds really cool, I've always loved that kind of look, it gives off a somewhat haunting air but it still really unique and just lovely, really.

I don't usually plan anything, I'll just wing it and end up with a mess and I'll have to pay a trillionbillion bells to relocate everything... orz.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Topaztan
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 256
+Gold : 729
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by TinyOne on 26/04/13, 12:18 am

Topaztan wrote:
TinyOne wrote:
The latest Nintendo Direct stated that they're selling the exclusive Animal Crossing 3D XL with the game as a bundle. For $221 dollars, depending on where you live. It looks so cute and it's white! The 3D XL is same one that was released last year in Japan. C: So you'll be able to get your chance of buying one?

Has anyone thought about plans for their towns yet? Or any thoughts of possible themes you would use?

I'm planning to make mine a fantasy, Victorian-Era town with a hint of gothic motif. If it's possible.

Sweet, thanks for sharing, I don't really keep up with Nintendo Direct anymore, I just have an e-mail subscription. It is the cutest 3DS pattern, I adore it. <3 I do get my chance, yay! A~ah I want one so much it's just too cute. >w<

Victorian/Gothic sounds really cool, I've always loved that kind of look, it gives off a somewhat haunting air but it still really unique and just lovely, really.

I don't usually plan anything, I'll just wing it and end up with a mess and I'll have to pay a trillionbillion bells to relocate everything... orz.


Haha, when you get it we should totally visit each other's towns. Run and fool around reeking havoc on the little villagers. C: Which villager is your favourite? I love Kabuki, he's such a little jerk. C:

TinyOne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 10
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://dorkiverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by shymel on 29/04/13, 06:23 pm

I'm really excited for this one because I was left really disappointed by the Wii version. I'm not sure if I want a physical or digital copy yet though.

_________________
PSN- sheena1278 3DS- 2148 - 8629 - 2994 Wii U - shy_mel
Tumblr- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Feel free to add me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 58
+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by TinyOne on 10/05/13, 01:57 am

shymel wrote:I'm really excited for this one because I was left really disappointed by the Wii version. I'm not sure if I want a physical or digital copy yet though.

Me either. I always loved the physical copies, but the digital copies are just so much easier to get. Plus we can get it at midnight as opposed to the physical ones. The thing that I have a problem with would be issues with the digital copy.

Say if something were to go wrong you would have to contact Nintendo for support to get your copy back. This will take a bit of time, from what I have heard, and then you gotta waste more time in re-downloading it. However, at least you still get the game back right?

I'm at crossroads as well. @-@ Those are just my thoughts. I hope they help?



TinyOne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 10
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://dorkiverse.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by rozelie123 on 11/05/13, 03:59 pm

arghhh! why does it have to be in 3DS! >.<
I was lookign forward to this game ...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love yellow! Natsu x Lucy Forever~





[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rozelie123
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Heroine
Posts : 198
+Gold : 341
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by shymel on 11/05/13, 05:26 pm

rozelie123 wrote:arghhh! why does it have to be in 3DS! >.<
I was lookign forward to this game ...
Because the 3DS is the successor to the DS.

_________________
PSN- sheena1278 3DS- 2148 - 8629 - 2994 Wii U - shy_mel
Tumblr- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Feel free to add me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shymel
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 58
+Gold : 107
+Like : 6
Awards :
Events :

http://shy-mel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by rene05 on 11/05/13, 06:13 pm

looking forward for this game.... we can even used the QR codes from other region..yeah...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ikki.....=))

rene05
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Spades
Posts : 63
+Gold : 335
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

http://mirei05.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Almera on 14/05/13, 08:53 pm

I have a lot of QR codes saved. lolol
Going to dress like a puella magi. hell yeah

I know this site with a lot of QR codes anime/manga related:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Putting here for someone who doesn't know. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Almera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 14
+Gold : 20
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Ame on 28/06/13, 01:17 am

I FINALLY GOT IIIIT.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
Posts : 230
+Gold : 698
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Blue_Star on 28/06/13, 03:28 am

Seeing all those QR codes makes me want this game even more!  I want a Charlotte themed house! :D

Blue_Star
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 97
+Gold : 76
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Loki666 on 28/06/13, 10:33 am

Am I the only one who is not excited about this game? ¬_¬

Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
Posts : 238
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum