Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Favorite free otome game?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Favorite free otome game?

Post by xsilentxninjax on 13/07/16, 04:55 am

Nebty wrote:Favorites at the moment are "The Knife of the Traitor" and "a2: a due", which are both extremely well-written games. Though a2 may not strictly count as an Otome game (there's only one guy) it's still one of the best Otome/VNs I've ever played, which is a pretty great accomplishment for a free game that was made in a month.

"a2: a due" was amazing! I love the characters; Hao was super cute, and I love how Sona wasn't your typical female protagonist. She is more human, and not an obnoxious flirty ditz. The story line, music, and art were amazing as well. 

Some others I have really enjoyed were Halloween Otome, Aloners, Divine, and The Blind Griffin. 

On a side note - it's not exactly an otome game, but I recently read a visual novel called "Dusk - A Moonlight Romance" which was pretty hilarious. If you ever need a laugh, I recommend it.

xsilentxninjax
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 2
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xxjinwxx on 28/07/16, 02:54 pm

favourite free otome/vn would be Lucid9 for me,, which is available on the steam store smile
it has a nice plot and the protag was really relatable for me... and the characters imo are kinda free from the tropes (deeper in the story anyway). 
it has psychological/thriller twists as well,, but don't be fooled by the cliche intro though!! 
it's worth to play through  Neutral hope you'll enjoy it as much as i did  Ehehe~

xxjinwxx
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 11
Awards :
Events :

https://vndb.org/u110745

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer97 on 04/11/16, 12:53 pm

Lads in Distress for me. I really liked the gender bent fairytales concept and I liked the quality of the game. They're eve expanding the original NaNoRenO version to have longer and more routes and cgs which I'm really excited about.

Daydreamer97
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:07 pm

Sponsored content