Otome Hearts
Tiny x Machine Gun 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Tiny x Machine Gun 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny x Machine Gun

5 posters

Go down

Tiny x Machine Gun Empty Tiny x Machine Gun

Post by Ame 13/04/13, 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: Tiny x Machine Gun
Producer: Rejet x IM
Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Summary: The safest city in the world, New York City. At the top of the police force, Captain Vaneast’s police officer Tiny Mcdaniel works day and night to become a hero that protects the city, her motivation is racing….

She aims to be recognized by her older brother Reigand Mcdaniel, a Vaneast Hero who is often at the frontlines, but as the days go by she has yet to be assigned a decent mission.
Then one day.
A black angel descends on New York City to create a nightmare.
Suddenly, Bullets are flying in the world’s safest city, innocent people are killed in a sequence by an indiscriminate evil. While wallowing in peace, the Vaneast were taken by surprise, there was no way to stop the violence.

Then, the criminal behind the random acts of murder appeared——-People were shocked by his identity.

As a red moon floats over New York City, A great plan (project) is set in motion.

Summary Credit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PEW PEW PEW ACTION!
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Tiny x Machine Gun Empty Re: Tiny x Machine Gun

Post by Skeens 14/04/13, 06:25 am

woo boy i am really, really looking forward to this one _(:3/ <)_ the heroine is the cutest thing i have ever seen?!?!?! although, the only guys that have piqued my interest so far are heinz and ryan-- heinz because he's cute and ryan because he is voiced by shinichiro miki and i'm curious as to how you'd get into a romance with him LOL
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 15/04/13, 12:37 pm

Yeah, Tiny looks adorable. Self-cest route?

I'm interested in Blake/Break. Not really his looks but more so the fact that he's a "baddie". Deep down, I know you're supposed to go for those types of characters last play order-wise, because they reveal the more important information.

PC games get delayed a fair amount, so hopefully we'll get to see Tiny and her gang on the set date. smile
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

+Gold : 1815
+Like : 148
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeens 18/04/13, 03:22 am

I was interested in cosplaying Tiny.. but so many details ahaha it would take a lot of work.

Yeah, my friends seem interested in Break too! I'm not really romantically interested in him but I'm wondering how his route would go, considering he is a "baddie" like you said.

I wouldn't complain if it was pushed back.... _(:3/ <)_ i need more time to get the funds to actually preorder this.
Skeens
Skeens
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 158
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 18/04/13, 03:42 am

That sounds really cool- about the cosplay thing, I mean. At a glance, Tiny would look pretty simple to cosplay, but as you said, there are so many details that it would be hard.

If that's the case, then I won't complain if it gets pushed back. It'd be nice for us Tiny x Machinegun players to come back here and post our thoughts (without spoilers) on the routes we're doing/done. I'm waiting for a trial, before I commit myself to buying it. It is an 8,200 Yen game, after all.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ame 30/05/13, 11:14 pm

RELEASED RECENTLY, LIKE THE THE OTHER DAY!
DID ANYONE GET IT OR KNOW OF ANYONE THAT DID?
;-; I really wanted it but it was too expensive for me...
Ame
Ame
Moderators
Moderators

+Gold : 699
+Like : 38
Awards :
Events :

http://angryfangirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 01/06/13, 12:51 am

Oh my God, is this a PC game?!

I'M TOTALLY BUYING IT Love it!

(All these effin' PSP games...we need more PC games! They are easier to translate!!!)

I'm having problems finding the price, though, as well as where I would order it. Not sure if it is because it's not obvious, or if I'm just particularly spacey today...
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 01/06/13, 02:54 am

Depends on which edition you want, and if you want any bonuses. Not sure if the bonuses are preorder only or not, though. You can check out the details of each edition you want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (links to the VNDb page I edited, so of course it's right! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]).

The cheapest you can find for Tiny x Machinegun is the regular edition, which costs 8,190 Yen. When a game is just released, it tends to get sold out pretty quickly, so it's usually best to preorder.

~ ComiComi Studio's regular edition: This one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comes with a ComiComi-only library card and a preorder bonus CD, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't. They're both the same price, though. ComiComi Studio is all in Japanese, but you can go here to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on how to order from there.

~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Comes with a bonus clear file, and that's it.

~ Alternatively, you can wait until somebody sells a secondhand copy. You can find these at places like Surugaya, Rakuten and Yahoo! Auctions. The downside is that it's very likely that you need a forwarding or even a proxy service to buy from them ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on it). Still, it will always be cheaper than buying the brand new game RRP. Also, used games don't directly support the industry, which may or may not be a concern for you.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxas4ever 01/06/13, 06:48 am

THANK YOU.

I've seriously never known how to buy otome games over the Internet *facepalm* I only buy them when I get a chance to visit Japan ^^;
Roxas4ever
Roxas4ever
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 240
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

http://leavesofmaple.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 01/06/13, 07:24 am

amiami.com is a good site if you don't understand Japanese. It's all in English and they have the best prices. However, you pretty much have to preorder, or you'll miss out.

CDJapan.com isn't bad, too, but they don't sell PC games for reasons I can only guess about.

I recommend Japan Subculture for proxy orders, because they have a quote system, where you can submit what you want them to buy for you and they can send you back how much they think it'd cost (without calculating shipping, though). If you're happy, you pay them, they buy for you, and then you pay for shipping (I think you can choose between SAL, Airmail, FedEx, EMS, the lot). Their fees are reasonable.

If you need any help, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Daeyamati 05/06/13, 03:04 am

Laramie Castiel wrote:I recommend Japan Subculture for proxy orders, because they have a quote system, where you can submit what you want them to buy for you and they can send you back how much they think it'd cost (without calculating shipping, though). If you're happy, you pay them, they buy for you, and then you pay for shipping (I think you can choose between SAL, Airmail, FedEx, EMS, the lot). Their fees are reasonable.

If you need any help, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.
Do you know if J-Subculture accepts pre-order reservations?
Daeyamati
Daeyamati
Mary Sue
Mary Sue

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 308
+Like : 13
Awards :
Events :

http://en.gravatar.com/daeyamati

Back to top Go down

Post by Laramie Castiel 05/06/13, 04:38 am

Sorry, I don't know the specifics. However, they have a "contact us" feature, so you could ask them. I think they'd accept preorders, as all proxy services I know of do so.
Laramie Castiel
Laramie Castiel
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content