Otome Hearts
ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT

4 posters

Go down

ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT Empty ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 13/04/13, 08:49 pm

Awkward; Sixteen; I'm my school's Otome Queen!~
...At least, that's what I call myself because nobody else really cares.

I'm Kristina, sometimes Krissy or Kris, but call me Phil! I'm from the Philippines!
I've never really talked to boys at all (even my brony friends are distant) so fictional men are kind of my refuge? Haha totally lame.

I've been a huge fan of Otome things since oh diddly dickens I have no freaking clue Laughing dududu
Drama CDs, Otome Games, Anime, You name it, I love it! (Though I'm not so keen on BL. Few exceptions here and there, though.)
I've been coding VNs and attempting to make RPGs for five to six years but I've never finished anything. I cosplay but usually I go as characters nobody recognizes. Things I do often include drawing, cooking, sewing, and surfing the 'net.
I introduced a lot of otome games to my friends in school, and we're the only ones who really care about them.

My dream is to be a great freelance artist and a loving mother and wife.
The latter would be two separate titles because we don't want Oedipus all over again

Basically everyone else goes for One Direction and stuff and I got STARISH and silly stuff like that. Because I'm silly. Crazy, even.

Favorite Otome Game?
Well, I'm really into the Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side series!
The guys I love there are Himuro, Shiba, Konno and Shitara <3
Others I like? I haven't given all on the list a try yet, but I've read up a lot and am a fan of:
Starry Sky (Shiki!~), Uta no Prince Sama (Masato~), Hatoful Boyfriend (Yuuya~), Amnesia (Toma~), Under the Moon, Love Academy (Togo~), Hakuoki, Princess Debut (Luciano~)....The list goes on @A@;;

Favorite Drama CD? Wow. Difficult @_@
....Danna Catalogue/Kareshi, probably :I idrk my favorites change like emotions on a period you know what I'm saying? I'm just going with what satisfies the housewife fantasies...
Others I like? I try to stay up to date with as many as possible so yeah if it's otome I'd prolly know it :3c //stalks updates like homestuck crazy

Other silly things I love?
>I love videogames! (Ace Attorney ~sighs because Apollo~, Professor Layton, Rhythm Thief, 999, LoZ, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy...)
>I love roleplaying!
>I love things that have to do with childhood in general (90's cartoons, children's books, etc.)
>I love ponies (especially rarity)
>I'm definitely a do-M so make a guess
--->Corollary: I love Homestuck.
>....I love smut. /points at faction.
>I love Regular Show. But they only rerun the first two seasons here so I don't get enough Benson at all

PRETTY MUCH
IT'S KIND OF HARD TO DESCRIBE MYSELF WELL GOMEN

LET'S JUST ROLL WITH THAT

It's nice to meet you all!!! ( ^ q ^ )
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 191
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT Empty Re: ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT

Post by Shamochu 13/04/13, 09:14 pm

HAH, I like you, Phil! I don't know, you just feel like a likeable person! Happy to have you around. Welcome aboard, pal. (/・0・)

Um... yeah! Call me ~ Shamo? You can be creative there, I haven't really thought it through. ╮(─▽─)╭

Oh oh oh, drama CDs! I'm totally new there, I've only listened to a few of the Kiss x Kiss series and Diabolik Lovers part 1 & 2 (and holy flying potato were they good). But I have no flippin' clue where to go from there! First world problems (at least in my little bubble). (◎-◎;)
Shamochu
Shamochu
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 72
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT Empty Re: ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ YEAUH LET'S GIVE IT A SHOT

Post by Anzai_Chiharu 13/04/13, 09:19 pm

Hi Phil!
Or should i call you nee-san? since i'm 1 year younger XD
hope we can get along though smile

p.s: i tried some of your favorite otome games, and they're awesome!
Anzai_Chiharu
Anzai_Chiharu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 15
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 14/04/13, 05:01 pm

Shamochu wrote:HAH, I like you, Phil! I don't know, you just feel like a likeable person! Happy to have you around. Welcome aboard, pal. (/・0・)

Um... yeah! Call me ~ Shamo? You can be creative there, I haven't really thought it through. ╮(─▽─)╭

Oh oh oh, drama CDs! I'm totally new there, I've only listened to a few of the Kiss x Kiss series and Diabolik Lovers part 1 & 2 (and holy flying potato were they good). But I have no flippin' clue where to go from there! First world problems (at least in my little bubble). (◎-◎;)

wOAH HIT THANK INSTEAD OF MULTI-QUOTE DUNNO WHAT IT DOES

;v; So I guess we can be friends now then, Shamocchi?~ ;v; Gyohoho~

Oh snap Kiss x Kiss was fantastic ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ That series would have been total ovary-kill if it were recorded with a dummy head mic, but it was started before that kind of thing got popular, and it was pretty good already, so...

Which ones did you listen to? ;v; Before I lost my files, I had everything until the one with your tutor who's your brother's friend??? Onii-chan no kiss I think?
Which one was your favorite, Shamocchi?~ =v=

are you going to hit me for that nickname yet
DIABOLIK LOVERS IS WONDERFUL I LOVE SUBARU THE MOST
THE HEROINE IS KINDA WEAK BUT HEY THAT'S A COMMON PROBLEM

ヽ(✿´∀`✿)ノ I could give you reccomendations if you'd like, Shamocchi!~♫

Sorry for being an excitable dummy bunny btw ;3;
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 14/04/13, 05:09 pm

Anzai_Chiharu wrote:Hi Phil!
Or should i call you nee-san? since i'm 1 year younger XD
hope we can get along though smile

p.s: i tried some of your favorite otome games, and they're awesome!

Nee-san is fine! :'d I'm more accustomed to senpai and aneki though
It's actually the first time I've been called nee-san? :D I've been called nii-san before in an MMO but that doesn't really count ahahahahyoh (≖ ´ ᗢ `≖ )ノシ

Anyhoo zillyhoo, it's nice to meetcha! What would you like me to call you?~
Also which games have you tried out? It would be fun to talk with someone about them, y'know (*^▽^*)o♪ It's a prefect opportunity to get along~♫
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vocaotome 14/04/13, 05:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hello there! Welcome to the forums. It's alright to be an excitable bunny, bunnies are adorable :bounce:
Great to see a new Spade faction member WE SHALL FILL THE WORLD WITH SMUT
vocaotome
vocaotome
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

+Gold : 488
+Like : 29
Awards :
Events :

http://vocaotome.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoPhilophobia 14/04/13, 05:45 pm

vocaotome wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hello there! Welcome to the forums. It's alright to be an excitable bunny, bunnies are adorable :bounce:
Great to see a new Spade faction member WE SHALL FILL THE WORLD WITH SMUT

...THAT IS THE BEST AYATO GIF I HAVE EVER SEEN VOCAOTOME
I MEAN THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE GREET //bows

yes mmmmm spade faction members
we get the best drama/situation/talk CDs yes
xoxoPhilophobia
xoxoPhilophobia
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down