Otome Hearts
Hi!  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hi!  0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi!

3 posters

Go down

Hi!  Empty Hi!

Post by Anzai_Chiharu 13/04/13, 07:30 pm

Hi everyone--who's reading this.

I've been a fan since i first played an otome game, and had been searching all over the internet just to find another! I did found many that i liked and are pretty good. But the more i play, the more i became addicted to it! Anyone experience the same thing?

So... i like mystery and dark feeling in a VN, otome, or even fanfiction. That's why i like to write about detectives, death(lol) and tragic romance. I tried to make happy fanfiction...but when i read it all over it felt... painful.
I'm not good at writing fanfiction in english beacuse that's not my first language, but i'll try hard. I hope when i do publish my fanfiction, many will read it :study: :study: :study: :study:

I never been good at introducing myself like this, so I'll end this now.
Please reply, and i will really appreciate it if anyone wants to be my friend. It doesn't really matter where do you come from, if we can get along!

Oh yeah, one more thing. You can call me anything you like. My real name (Janniece, as written on my email) or my japanese name(which i got on the day i made this account), Chiharu. I'm fine either way.

Thanks for reading this lol
Anzai_Chiharu
Anzai_Chiharu
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 15
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hi!  Empty Re: Hi!

Post by Loren Leah 13/04/13, 07:52 pm

Welcome to OH!!

You say English isn't your first language but you're pretty good smile I wouldn't have guessed if you hadn't told us!

Dark and mysterious games are definitely my favorite type too haha. I hope we'll see more of them translated as time goes on.
Loren Leah
Loren Leah
Bishounen Gemu Staff
Bishounen Gemu Staff

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 351
+Like : 22
Awards :
Events :

http://wednesdaysky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by venenatis-risus 13/04/13, 07:55 pm

Hi there! Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay~! I think I'm going to enjoy speaking to you, heh. Dark themes are a bit addictive for me, especially if they include good old tragedy and perhaps yandere threats. <3 I'm sure I'll enjoy your stories, if they entail dark themes. Pleasure to meet you, ne~
venenatis-risus
venenatis-risus
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 141
+Like : 8
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content