Otome Hearts
Where am i 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Where am i 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where am i

Go down

Where am i Empty Where am i

Post by woopaesh 16/02/19, 11:01 am

So I was in a visual novel reader tutorial because I wanna play otomes that simply wont ever come through my country (ffs we literally had the first starbucks like 3 years ago) but I dont have time to learn Japanese (one time my mom caught me writing lemon fanficts or Historia della Arcana Famiglia and since then Japanese/anime stuff is completely forbidden, so Im here in hardcoore icognito), and someway along the way ended up here.

What is this place. I dont know. What is it about. Im scared. Its 2 am. Am I allowed to swear? Are there forbidden themes like piracy or ship wars? Pls explain
woopaesh
woopaesh
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum