Otome Hearts
Does anyone here know where can I download "Dousei Kareshi Series" 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Does anyone here know where can I download "Dousei Kareshi Series" 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone here know where can I download "Dousei Kareshi Series"

Go down

Does anyone here know where can I download "Dousei Kareshi Series" Empty Does anyone here know where can I download "Dousei Kareshi Series"

Post by I_Screamer 07/05/17, 06:21 pm

I'm not that techy abt computers or knowledgeable about stuffs like that but I really wanted to play it!!! Bert sweating Since I'm really interested in otome games and ikemen HAHAHAHAHA and it actually got my interest because the art was its was by Kirishima Sou~ :p So if possible, anyone please help me Crying Also it really got my interest of the "shifting/cheating" system it has HAHAHAHA (love triangles are so dokidoki lol)

Thank you so much in advance Ehehe~
I_Screamer
I_Screamer
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 6
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down