Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hello everyone!

Post by Simmi on 14/06/16, 10:39 pm

Hello!

My name is Ambre but here you'll know me as Simmi (pronounced "See Me", sorry I only realize as I write this that it sounds weird in English XD). I'm 25 years old and a student who loves Video Gaming and reading a little too much Love it!
I am quite a newbie in the world of Otome games, I've only played Tokimeki Girl side 2 and 3 and really enjoyed them! So I started looking for some more and ended up here! I Thought that it would be a good idea to be part of this community smile 
I also recently got myself a hacked PSP so I'm willing to find and download Otome and Visual novels games for my psp :3
As I said I've only played Tokimeki 2 and 3 and I chose Himuro Sensei in Tokimeki 2 and Kouichi kun in Tokimeki 3 smile 
I feel like I'm going to like it here!  like

PS: I'm French so my English can be a little clumsy sometimes, sorry in advance!
Simmi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : -135
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum