Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello~! ^-^

Go down

default Hello~! ^-^

Post by AmaryllisRose on 28/03/16, 08:47 am

Hello! ^.^

I'm AmaryllisRose! It's very nice to meet you all! >.<

I've been an avid otome gamer for a couple of years now~ Some titles I've played are Hakuōki, Amnesia: Memories, Wand of Fortune, and a lot more! I'm a big fan of Otomate~ I really enjoy most of their games! ^-^

Anyway, I can't wait to dive into this forum! Please treat me well! m(_ _)m

-AmaryllisRose~
AmaryllisRose
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello~! ^-^

Post by inkblot on 02/04/16, 06:16 am

Hey!! Welcome (▰∀◕)ノ I'm not too active because of school (sadly :T) but I'll be glad to see you around (๑>ᴗ<๑)
inkblot
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 22
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xBerry on 03/06/16, 12:08 am

Hi there AmaryllisRose (such a unique name ^o^)
Welcome to OtomeHearts :D I've been meaning to ask if Hakuoki is any good, I've been playing TMGS (2&3), P3P and Storm Lover Kai. Let's get along! :D 

Berry x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Absolute Seiji Shitama fangirl, I just can't! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (And the rest of TMGS2&3 but Seiji-kun! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content