Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

*flails wildly*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default *flails wildly*

Post by CressMix on 04/01/16, 11:10 pm

i'm not really a challenger i'm just a nerd don't mind me. i like cute boys and cute girls and cute everything yeeeeeeeee. i also like writing but nah that's not important. i wanna get more into otome games but i have a hard time finding ones i like :'D i like fantasy and scifi and slice of life but i'm also really picky whoopsies. but um yeah you can call me Cress! i hope to get along with people. :'D

*flails away*

CressMix
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: *flails wildly*

Post by chairrypie on 05/01/16, 09:32 am

Welcome to Otome Hearts, Cress~!  cat
Ehehe~

Too into the oji-san types or any scruffy or older-looking or mature-in-general types  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If any of u guys have any ideas of otome games with these types like (Pub Encounter on Android) Tell me please  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

Top Guys For Now:
- Grandpa Rome (APH)
- Gildarts (Fairy Tail)
- Musashi (Eyeshield 21)
- Ukai (Haikyuu)
- Mamoru (Until Death Do Us Part)
- Maes Hughes (FMA)
- Leorio (HxH)

chairrypie
Stalker
Stalker