Otome Hearts
Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?  - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?  - Page 2 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?

+26
Akuni
3animefancat3
umi~
vocaotome
mistresskisara
Makise Sunao
thesleepykitten
Laramie Castiel
spicy_diamond
ara-ara
DiamondRoseTears
Her Cheshire Smile
SunshinexKite
SpringFlowers
Ace of Hearts
Dawnfire
Ame
Bro0ra
Saefiya
Loren Leah
venenatis-risus
NuitNoire
vellaude
BadVision
Blue_Sargent
Purupuru
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?

Post by umi~ 16/04/13, 05:27 pm

what I drool: Confident, sarcastic, flirty characters who are usually the ones a tsundere meets. They can be sneaky and stuff. Maybe a little bit of a delinquent ((what am I making, a soup recipe or something?!?))
and not overly sadistic pls, what I hold everything above respect! -but like I said a little bit of flirt dosn't matter *3*

But the one that attracts me to the bishounens the most would be the way they think. Especially if they have crazy thinking :D (.. I probably want someone to talk about philosphy and such aerfgsedf) they could hide it and then with a flashy way it just.. happens... heheheh
and for appearence: ... well I like white hair... but I don't mind if it's a well drawn seme-ish bishounen Laughing dududu

so what I don't like: overly sweet ones... *gomen* not really realistic. (or maybe too realistic?)

so. Neutral
umi~
umi~
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 102
+Like : 11
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Least and Favourite type/trope of guys seen in otome games?

Post by 3animefancat3 17/04/13, 07:45 am

I've found I'm most interested in the whichever guy is most interested in the heroine---unfortunately, I nearly always end up hating this character's paths/endings because the heroine's incorruptible innocence disallows me from doing anything with him. That said, I suppose my favorite guy is effectively the "flirt" of the game, seeing as how that's all the main protagonist will let him be.

I despise the "casually-abusive sibling" thing some Otome games have going on. Any man who hits or insults the heroine is automatically unsexy. It's not really enough to stop me from playing the game, but I definitely won't finish any of their endings. Touya (Star Project) is one character who comes to mind that really ground my gears for this reason...
3animefancat3
3animefancat3
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 45
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuni 24/04/13, 07:57 am

3animefancat3 wrote:
I despise the "casually-abusive sibling" thing some Otome games have going on. Any man who hits or insults the heroine is automatically unsexy. It's not really enough to stop me from playing the game, but I definitely won't finish any of their endings. Touya (Star Project) is one character who comes to mind that really ground my gears for this reason...

REALLY D: I finished his route, I haven't gotten all his events though but most, I haven't seen him being 'abusive' yet ;A; noooo touya T^T
Akuni
Akuni
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 606
+Like : 28
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by alice3ify 24/04/13, 10:12 am

What I like: Do-S, onii-san type, oresama type, blonde hair, dirty blond, spiky hair, red hair, princely

What I almost all the type didn't like: tsundere, yandere, kuudere, boys with long hair (and not white), dankon, shy guys, do-M

Uohoho << seriously doesn't like most of tsundere in general
alice3ify
alice3ify
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 201
+Like : 10
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by kiery 29/04/13, 06:16 am

i like tsundere and guy with twisted personality ,also the characters are voiced by my favorite VA,onichan type is good too. Love it!
I don't really like shota and playboy type
kiery
kiery
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 59
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by vanipeti 29/04/13, 06:23 am

I tend to have a thing for the tsundere or childhood friend type character. (A character that has both qualities is an A+ character!!)

I don't care much for the teacher or older guy in general type of character, though.
vanipeti
vanipeti
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 129
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

http://vanipeti.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki666 29/04/13, 08:03 am

I have lots of types that I like x3 Tsunderes, kuuderes, goody-two-shoes, bad boy, manly, ore-sama.... basically anyone that has a shell that I can break and/or that I/mc can tease him. Give me any of those and I'll be a happy gal [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Give me a game with only shotas, onii-chans, ladie's man, gentlemen and Do-M and I will throw it out in the garbage without a second thought. It bores me when there are no shells to break, the characters like me right away and when they like it when the mc teases them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Genkis and yanderes are the only ones so far on my neutral list o:
Loki666
Loki666
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 393
+Like : 23
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2