Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Norn9 English Release

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Norn9 English Release

Post by kanozo on 13/12/15, 05:51 am

English Norn9 has been out for a while on the vita, have any of you gotten around to playing it yet?

I personally really enjoyed having 3 heroines to pick from, all with distinct personalities. I thought it was nice that they had development and romance too even though you weren't playing as them.

I liked Nanami the most out of the 3 but thought her routes were the worst; overall I would say
Route-wise
Senri>Natsuhiko>Itsuki>Akito>Kakeru>Heishi>Sakuya>Masamune>Ron

The epilogue and plot were underwhelming but the character interactions were really good.

Something that really annoyed me though was the quality of the translation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They made tons of small mistakes like this, inserted memes, and sometimes you could tell that the voiced dialogue did not match up with the text at all. I didn't notice it so much in C:R but the quality was incredibly bad in N9 for a pro translation...They made Akito sound a lot more mean than what was being voiced for example.

Overall it was fun though

kanozo
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 17
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Norn9 English Release

Post by Zafyn on 15/12/15, 01:48 am

I've played this, only one trophy off from having Platinum

Zafyn
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 4
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigglepud on 15/12/15, 04:51 am

OP, is it possible to post a larger image for your screencap? It's too small for me to read the writing. 

And I'm currently playing this, but I'm being super slow.... But what I have is the Chinese patch rather than the English release, though :p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Next in the queue: Jyuzaengi - ChouUn's route

Gigglepud
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 35
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:08 pm

Sponsored content