Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Strong heroines?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Strong heroines?

Post by chairrypie on 06/12/15, 12:24 pm

Slightly new to the Japanese side of otome games (Even though they're otome games I started off with OELVNs and only played translated otoges which we all know are a bit few in number :phew: ) but from what I've heard and kinda seen so far is that most otoges have naive/innocent/sweet heroines   sad

I was never really too into that type Frustrated  though some characters are tolerable and some innocent heroines are executed well. However, I was wondering which otoges in your opinion have strong heroines whether it be physically, mentally, or both  :D

So if you know any what are some you can name?  mou~
And what would be your fav among them? Neutral

At this moment mine is Christina from the Second Reproduction  Love it!

Too into the oji-san types or any scruffy or older-looking or mature-in-general types  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If any of u guys have any ideas of otome games with these types like (Pub Encounter on Android) Tell me please  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

Top Guys For Now:
- Grandpa Rome (APH)
- Gildarts (Fairy Tail)
- Musashi (Eyeshield 21)
- Ukai (Haikyuu)
- Mamoru (Until Death Do Us Part)
- Maes Hughes (FMA)
- Leorio (HxH)

chairrypie
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 38
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Strong heroines?

Post by Gigglepud on 07/12/15, 03:18 pm

iirc, Wand of Fortune didnt have a weak heroine. I didn't like the gameplay though, so I didn't finish all the routes and don't know how she is with characters other than the redhead and alvaro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Next in the queue: Jyuzaengi - ChouUn's route

Gigglepud
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 35
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by insight_blue on 09/12/15, 12:08 am

You say strong heroine and I immediately thought of Christina...but you already know about her! LoL
I agree with you. I prefer a physically or mentally strong heroine to a weak girl. As far as physically strong fighter types besides Christina... I can only think of Madeleine from The Royal Trap and Lena from Blue Rose. I like both characters a lot, and the games are pretty good.
As for mentally strong heroines...I'd say Saki from Sweet Fuse. GREAT game and I love how smart she is. Also Acacia from A Troll's Fairy Tale and Nicole from the game Nicole are no push-overs.

insight_blue
Main Character
Main Character

Faction Faction : Hearts
+Gold : 191
+Like : 12
Awards :
Events :

http://insightblue.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ellyphs on 15/12/15, 10:52 am

I haven't played many Otoge games, but there's quite a few strong leading ladys right now. 
Natalie from Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook is one of my favorite female protag ever. She is funny, smart and snarky.
There's also Emma from Halloween Otome; she's not my personal cup of tea but is funny and strong (maybe too much to the point that it's annoying in some paths xD).
Valen from Fantasia Requiem, Miranda from Nachtigal, there's probably more but I can't remember.

ellyphs
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 44
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:50 am

Sponsored content