Otome Hearts
Hello there! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hello there! 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there!

2 posters

Go down

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post by chairrypie 02/12/15, 07:43 pm

Hello, in the internet I usually go by Chairrypie and in terms of otome games I'l started playing 2 years ago but in terms of experience I'm still a noob (;>_<wink. I've mostly been following the OELVN community but I want to get more into otome games from Japan because I want to hear dem gorgeous seiyuus (≧∇≦) 

I put myself in the heroine faction because the type I'm really into is the scruffy oji-san type (*´∇`*). Though other than that I like all types of guys just depending on the heroine's personality.

I wish there were more otome games with older guy types! (/´Д`)/ I like the responsible Onii-chan types too but I really like scruffy men (*´﹃`*)♡ 

If you have suggestions of otome games like FR: Pub Encounter with these types of guys please tell me~! 
(๑• ₃ -๑)*✧
chairrypie
chairrypie
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 38
+Like : 3
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!