Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello there!

Go down

default Hello there!

Post by chairrypie on 02/12/15, 07:43 pm

Hello, in the internet I usually go by Chairrypie and in terms of otome games I'l started playing 2 years ago but in terms of experience I'm still a noob (;>_<wink. I've mostly been following the OELVN community but I want to get more into otome games from Japan because I want to hear dem gorgeous seiyuus (≧∇≦) 

I put myself in the heroine faction because the type I'm really into is the scruffy oji-san type (*´∇`*). Though other than that I like all types of guys just depending on the heroine's personality.

I wish there were more otome games with older guy types! (/´Д`)/ I like the responsible Onii-chan types too but I really like scruffy men (*´﹃`*)♡ 

If you have suggestions of otome games like FR: Pub Encounter with these types of guys please tell me~! 
(๑• ₃ -๑)*✧

Too into the oji-san types or any scruffy or older-looking or mature-in-general types  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If any of u guys have any ideas of otome games with these types like (Pub Encounter on Android) Tell me please  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:

Top Guys For Now:
- Grandpa Rome (APH)
- Gildarts (Fairy Tail)
- Musashi (Eyeshield 21)
- Ukai (Haikyuu)
- Mamoru (Until Death Do Us Part)
- Maes Hughes (FMA)
- Leorio (HxH)
chairrypie
Stalker
Stalker