Otome Hearts
Hey there! ^.^ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Hey there! ^.^ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there! ^.^

Go down

Hey there! ^.^ Empty Hey there! ^.^

Post by Guest 30/11/15, 12:26 am

Hello, fellow Otome lovers!

I'm 22 and just got back into the wonderful world of otome games.  I used to play a lot when I was a teenager (and romantically starved >.>), but I recently got back into them and thought I should join a community, since one of the reasons I drifted was that I never had someone to discuss them with.  So here I am.

As for what type of guy I go for, for some reason I always go for the jerks and shun the timid ones or the best-friend-who's-loved-you-since-childhood.  I want my fantasy boyfriend to be dominant, I guess, but in real-life it's the complete opposite.  Not sure why  Rolling Eyes/ pissed I like Tsunderes occasionally, but only if they have an interesting backstory/persona.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Last edited by Vemia on 19/07/16, 08:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hey there! ^.^ Empty Re: Hey there! ^.^

Post by Zafyn 30/11/15, 03:49 am

Hi there *waves
Zafyn
Zafyn
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 4