Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default questions

Post by cnikimi on 21/10/15, 09:33 am

hi, i have a question about possible upcoming projects.
i am a super incompetent hacker, so i was just wondering if i could create a thread and post up some of the script files and then translators can take a look, translate it, then post their copy of the files on the thread? basically a really really loose translation group but everyone will be allowed to work at their own pace and everything?

i was even thinking of compiling all the translated work together on something like a google doc so it can all be worked on at the same time.. lol kinda like "twitch plays pokemon" but for translating vns

is such a thing possible or would i be breaking forum rules?
please let me know and thank you for your awesome work!!!!!   Hello
cnikimi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 13
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: questions

Post by fairth on 23/10/15, 11:39 pm

I don't think there is any forum rule, but you have to find people whom you trust, because anyone could then modify everyone's work, right ? And mess it or steal it...

May be you can create a subject where you ask people to send you a private message if they want to check it or help, so that you can send them a link to the google doc.
That way you can at least control who modifies your and everyone's work. (That's how they do it in Viki.com)

Or you'd need to check every change made to the text and save it often...

Well, anyway, I'm not a Japanese translator but if it's only from time to time and whenever I feel like it, I might try helping.
And I think it's a very good idea and it might work for translating if everyone helps a bit~

Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 335
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum