Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello everyone~ <3

Go down

default Hello everyone~ <3

Post by xBerry on 18/10/15, 12:08 am

Hello everyone, I'm Berry   Hello

I'm a 19 year old student currently studying independently at home living in UK.
I enjoy creative writing, playing games and watching animes & J/KDramas smile I'm currently working on a visual novel but it's a long long away before I can even think of publishing it. I'd love to write a story with someone if anyone's interested  :p

My first Otome game was Tokimeki Memorial Girls side 2 and honestly, it's been hard to find a game that tops it for me but then it got me thinking that maybe I just wasn't looking in the right places... Crying Then I found here! :D (I love these smilies so much  Sparkle)

None of my IRL friends actually know what otome games are (to my knowledge) so let alone know that I love playing them, I was hoping to find friends here to share interests with and learn from..^o^ I'm also a huge fan or Reverse Harem Animes and RomComs, my current anime favourites are Bokura ga ita, Ao Haru Ride, Clannad & AnoHana Crying

---------------
Otome games I've played so far (which isn't many) are:

- Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side: 2nd Kiss
- Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side: 3rd Story
- Storm Lover Kai
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (I know this isn't officially labeled at otome but I thought it was a maybe since you can play as a female protagonist^^)

Sorry I've blabbed on a lot >_< It's been a while since I've joined a forum so I don't really know what forum norms are now >_<; 
I'd be more than happy to try new games if you have any you'd recommend! I promise I'm a friendly person so message me and maybe we could be friends! 

Let's get along!  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
- Berry. x
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello everyone~ <3

Post by fairth on 18/10/15, 03:16 pm

I'm currently playing Storm Lover Kai ! This game is so...weird !! xD
Persona was also funny (And what's cooler than RPG with Otoge elements ?)

Oh ! So you haven't tried TGS 1st Kiss ? Why ?

Plus, you absolutely need to play Hakuouki Shinsengumi: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom !!

hmm... otherwise, I recommend Nicole or Amnesia (You can find them for free if you know where to check...) and check the shall we date series on Phone (Ninja Love and Lost Island are my favs)

You can also check this list:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or this one here:

And then, there is our best friend "Visual Novel Database" but you might get lost there.

Well... if you need anything (link, questions etc) you can just ask here or through PM !

Welcome to Otome Hearts ! o/

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by xBerry on 18/10/15, 11:26 pm

fairth wrote:I'm currently playing Storm Lover Kai ! This game is so...weird !! xD
Persona was also funny (And what's cooler than RPG with Otoge elements ?)

Oh ! So you haven't tried TGS 1st Kiss ? Why ?

Plus, you absolutely need to play Hakuouki Shinsengumi: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom !!

hmm... otherwise, I recommend Nicole or Amnesia (You can find them for free if you know where to check...) and check the shall we date series on Phone (Ninja Love and Lost Island are my favs)

You can also check this list:

Or this one here:

And then, there is our best friend "Visual Novel Database" but you might get lost there.

Well... if you need anything (link, questions etc) you can just ask here or through PM !

Welcome to Otome Hearts ! o/

Thank you so much Fairth!  Hello
I thought the same when I played Storm Lover Kai haha! I LOVEEE Kyousuke, Rikka & Souya Embarassed/ Kyaa! I didn't really like how Takumi slurs and drags out his words, it was a bit off putting for me >_< Have you played enough to have a favourite yet? ^^

I know this sounds pretty bad but I wasn't that fond of the old style of drawing in the first one so much, I have considered at least trying it out at some point ^^ 

I've heard a lot about Hakuouki Shinsengumi but I don't actually know what it's about, I'll do some homework on it ahaha~  :p

I'll definitely try Nicole and Amnesia out too! I'll hunt for them and if I can't find them I'll ask❤ 

Oh, I was on VNDB very very briefly to check if anyone's patched Uta no Prince-Sama but I don't think anyone has  Crying

Thank you again!  Sparkle Love it!
xBerry
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 18
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content