Otome Hearts
Most Bizarre Otome Game? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Most Bizarre Otome Game? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Bizarre Otome Game?

2 posters

Go down

Most Bizarre Otome Game? Empty Most Bizarre Otome Game?

Post by Berylee 02/07/15, 08:56 pm

I'm curious to know what kinds of bizarre otoge are out there. I'll tell you right now that I've dated pigeons, a T-Rex, sushi and a tiramisu, and loved every moment of it. If anyone knows of some really strange games, or even just really odd characters in games, please let me know!
Just as planned
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 29
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Most Bizarre Otome Game? Empty Re: Most Bizarre Otome Game?

Post by fairth 03/07/15, 01:45 am

What about that game where you have to date handicapped girls. Was it Katawa Shoujo or something like that ? Though it is not an Otome Game...

Anyway, it is weird when you hear people talking about it. (Like my male friends were talking about it just last night:
-Who did you got first ?
-The blind girl, what about you ?
-The mute one, the one without arms was just sooo annoying...
-Yeah, I heard you could get the pink-headed one, but she....(blahblah)

hmm...I wonder if I would have liked it if they were guys instead of guys xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Berylee 03/07/15, 03:45 am

fairth wrote:What about that game where you have to date handicapped girls. Was it Katawa Shoujo or something like that ? Though it is not an Otome Game...

Anyway, it is weird when you hear people talking about it. (Like my male friends were talking about it just last night:
-Who did you got first ?
-The blind girl, what about you ?
-The mute one, the one without arms was just sooo annoying...
-Yeah, I heard you could get the pink-headed one, but she....(blahblah)

hmm...I wonder if I would have liked it if they were guys instead of guys xD

You know, I've kind of heard of this one in passing. I just got curious and had a look at the characters in the game. I'm not usually one for bishoujo games, but if this had a bunch of guys instead I'd be playing it for sure.

It also depends on the game creator's outlook on a disabled person's situation.... if the game is depressing and focusing on how I should feel sorry for them, I'd be less inclined to play it. If it's focusing on what they can do and how neat their lives are, then I'd be more inclined to play. I've seen some really really cool disabled characters in games (not necessarily otome), and if the character design is done right, it adds so much more uniqueness. It's cool Laughing dududu
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 29
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down