Otome Hearts
Oh hi there 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Oh hi there 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh hi there

3 posters

Go down

Oh hi there Empty Oh hi there

Post by Berylee 29/06/15, 07:43 am

Hi everyone!

I just had a sudden urge to find an otome gaming community and decided that this site looked pretty welcoming.

So... about myself? Well, for those who remember the english Star Project forums, ya, I was that mod on there trying to keep it all together until the final days. No regrets though! I miss my old forums, and I guess you could say that I stumbled upon Otome Hearts looking for a place to shamelessly talk otome/anime/manga in a relatively relaxed forum setting.

What do I play? Well, as far as otome games go, I feel like I play a significant amount (and have been for many years). I guess if I had to pick some favourites, perhaps Hatoful Boyfriend, Tokimemo 1/2/3, Tennis no Ouji-sama - Motto Gakuensai no Ouji-sama, Sweet Fuse, and LoveRevo. I play plenty more though (and a lot on Android).

As far as manga goes, I read a lot, and I'm always looking for some non-cliche comedic shoujo among other things. I've also always loved anime and am currently on a sports anime kick (Yowamushi Pedal or Prince of Tennis anyone?).

Don't be shy to ask me about anything! I'm friendly (I swear) and I love new friends. Peace!
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 29
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Oh hi there Empty Re: Oh hi there

Post by Feyre 29/06/15, 04:10 pm

Hello! I love sports anime, haha. Prince of Tennis will always be my all-time favourite, haha. I can't believe I started it when I was practically a kid? But the manga is still going on omg. 

I also remember the Star Project days! I'm super sad that it got dropped though >.<
Feyre
Feyre
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 9
Awards :
Events :

http://torikagos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Berylee 29/06/15, 07:35 pm

Hi Feyre! Pleasure to meet ya.
I'm glad I found another Prince of Tennis fan! Laughing dududu And yes, the anime and the manga continue on (although I question where the manga is going at this point but I still love it anyway). Have you played Prince of the School Festival (otome game)? You can date 38 guys from the series and it's awesome O_O . I've also played Doubles no Oujisama, which was kind of fun too but I find that it's more about friendship than it is about any romance. I've been wishing I could play the other PoT otoge where they're stranded on an island but it's not english patched, so I will either wait or finish teaching myself japanese and just play the thing :phew:

Also, I highly approve of your Shishio Satsuki avatar. He always was the best guy in that series!
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 30/06/15, 05:23 am

haha welcome here Berylee !

I hadn't notice Starpro had gone down until someone posted it here some days (weeks ?) ago.

But, hey, there's plenty of room here if you want to hang with fellow Otoge players !
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Berylee 30/06/15, 08:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome fairth! Ya Starpro has been down for a little while now. I've just been so busy since then, but now I have some downtime to hang out on some boards. Neutral Cool place you've got here
Berylee
Berylee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content