Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello! Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Hello! Hi!

Post by Orangerobin on 21/06/15, 11:05 am

Hi hi hello hello! Orangerobin here n so glad to meet you all! :D

I usually enjoy playing Voltage's games (I can play it almost anywhere without anyone being suspicious see.. ssshhh..! ;P )

So far my favorite series and guys are:
Knights (Shion)
Office Secrets (Shingo Kai)
My Love in the Force (Hideki Ishigami)

I have a thing for uniforms.. and glasses apparently... oh!! and intellectuals!! characters that are a little cold Embarassed/ Kyaa!

Besides them I also play some PSP games like sweet fuse (bakudan handan) and Hakuouki :>

Nice to meet you all! Hello

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orangerobin
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello! Hi!

Post by fairth on 22/06/15, 01:36 am

I haven't played any of the games you've listed (though I had my share of Voltage games...)

However, I played and enjoyed Sweet Fuse and Hakuouki !!
Have you heard of Hakuouki SSL ? If you're into PSP games, you should read this topic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How did you found out about Otome Games ? What was your first Otome Game ?
Can you add an avatar to your profile, please ? That way, it will be easier to recognize you on the forums !

So, welcome Orangerobin ! Enjoy your time here~

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orangerobin on 23/06/15, 05:35 am

Hey Fairth! yeah, I love both games, the storyline is nicely done and it feels like you got absorbed into it.

If you're into PSP games, you should read this topic:
[url=/t1149p10-upcoming-otome-games#17292][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Awesome! will check it out real soon like

I wonder how did I found out about otome games..? I guess it wasn't intentional.. I guess my first try on a dating sim is Tokimeki Memorial.. the one for boys, since I didn't understand about dating games that much at that time, and I tried the game based on a friend's recommendation. Then I found out that there is actually something of the like but for girls!! I tried on

Hmm.. it's pretty hard to remember my first otome game since it happened long long time ago… The best I could remember is that I played a Playstation game like Rhapsody I guess..? that's the first game I have ever played featuring a woman rescuing a gent in distress lol! :p not exactly otome game I guess ^^' but it got me hooked on otome games later on hahaha!

Yep! I'm working on my avatar, so I hope I can finish it as soon and put it up so everyone can see  :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Orangerobin
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 26/06/15, 11:44 pm

hmm...Orange-chan, may I ask from which country you are ?

Also, are you into anime/manga/drama ? And what game are you currently playing ?

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:10 am

Sponsored content