Otome Hearts
fave otome game 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
fave otome game 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fave otome game

+4
Sakuragawa
fairth
AkaneTsukiyomi
mboat0000
8 posters

Go down

fave otome game Empty fave otome game

Post by mboat0000 13/06/15, 10:13 pm

i have wayyyyy to many to count but here are a few

cafe rouge
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]anything by them
my candy love 
.......[god i cant think of any more]
mboat0000
mboat0000
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 3
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

fave otome game Empty Re: fave otome game

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi 14/06/15, 10:33 am

Waaah! My candy Love? Me too!! *----* Ehehe~

And Voltage ROCKS. I've been pretty addicted to REJET, and IDEA FACTORY games... They're just awesome! Perv look

Well, I rather say the industries' names, because if I would list the games... I would never stop typing I guess...mou~
AkaneTsukiyomi
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 31
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://all-otomes-dreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth 14/06/15, 03:03 pm

Me too, My Candy Love (Amour Sucré in my country) was one of my first otome games !
I've also played Cafe Rouge but lost all my passwords at the time when I was waiting for an other episode to come and...I kind of forgot about it...(it was some years ago) Have you finish it ?

But my all time favourite is Ninja Love and Dead Island from the Shall We Date series, and of course Hakuouki because it's the games I've got the best memories attached to them (With my friends)
I also love the Tokimeki Girl's Side series, though there isn't enough fanservice xD

So I'm more from Team Solmare rather than Team Voltage (which only game I really loved was Pirate In Love though I've played several of them)
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa 15/06/15, 08:12 am

Cybird's Ikemen Series! like
Midnight Cinderella is their first game in English and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Voltage has been nothing but disappointment lately(yet I still bought a route from them during the sale that I've yet to play). Their party games are getting to be a bore. I do hope they'll release a party version of Love Ballad though. It looks good. I want voiced games!

I liked Star Project that is now gone in English. Crying It wouldn't have lasted much longer with the JP version closed but still.

I enjoyed Pacthesis' games.
Sakuragawa
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 34
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PZSkye 19/10/15, 03:27 pm

I love the Shall We date series! like I also love voltage's games to! like I really enjoyed my candy love also! I still have a lot but I would end up typeing forever.
PZSkye
PZSkye
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 57
Awards :
Events :

http://otometalk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zarafia 19/10/15, 09:53 pm

PZSkye wrote:I love the Shall We date series! like I also love voltage's games to! like I really enjoyed my candy love also! I still have a lot but I would end up typeing forever.
 I really like those scenarios of Shall we date but they are too greedy for money to be able to continue the storie. I would very much like if i could buy the whole stories without having to pay alot of money for special stories and items required to continue.  Voltage games are great c: i like them alot!

But my favorite otome.. there are so many but i would say Reunion of angel,  Second reproduction and Princess nightmare c:
zarafia
zarafia
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 44
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monokuma 21/10/15, 02:25 am

I can't pick a favorite, but these are the ones I remember feeling that heart pounding... feeling lol
Tokimemo 2 (Wakaouji-sensei~ Evil smirk )
Second Reproduction
Harvest Moon DS cute
I kinda liked Sweet Fuse and Storm Lover
Monokuma
Monokuma
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 49
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 09/02/16, 01:38 pm

Otomate, zeiva, NTT solmare, koyonplete, Voltage, etc. have mostly good otome games except that they are so pricey for each routes. For me, my favourite otome game is Girlish love revo DS. And others will be in future.
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 51
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content