Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

H-Hi!

Go down

default H-Hi!

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi on 04/06/15, 12:14 am

So... I've never posted any topic before D: Sorry for my english and for my nervousness... Bert sweating

Hello everybody! How are you? I don't have a great presentation and nothing like that... Just some things to know me better! Ehehe~

- I LOVE Otomes Games :D  (*Internal voice* "That's why u r here, duh." shocked )

- I LOVE yaoi Just as planned  (*Internal voice* "Shut up! U R making it worse!!"   but )

- The moment I saw this forum my mind went blank. (NEVER IN MY LIFE I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT A FORUM OF OG GAMERS!! Crying ) I'm kinda new to this world, I've been playing OGs it's been 3 years, but I never searched a lot about them, I've been digging into them more for an year I guess... And I really enjoyed it! mou~

- I don't know how to introduce myself... ( *Internal voice* "THATS'S PRETTY OBVIOUS." Rolling Eyes/ pissed )

- I love cooking ( *Internal voice* "Nobody cares." No / shakes head ) 

- I have an internal voice that's pretty mean to me... Crying ( *Internal voice* "NOT MY FAULT IF U R DUMB!" shocked )

- My internal voice is pretty active... And mean... And always echoes in my mind when I'm doing something on my own... (*Internal voice* I don't give a damn. Not my fault if  u r careless and have ur mind in the clouds. Bleh )

- My internal voice is only one more side of me. That it's noticeable when someone gets to know me... ( *Internal voice* This one is pretty shy, but when u get 2 know she's enjoyable to be with. Of course, only because I'm here. smile )

- That's my presentation... I only babbled nonsenses, but I hope we can be friends! See you soon! (*Internal voice* Bye bye! Love it! )
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 31
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://all-otomes-dreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: H-Hi!

Post by LeeYa on 04/06/15, 12:37 am

Hello akane-san Hello !welcome to OH :D !
I'm fine here :D even-though quite nervous Bert sweating ..its been a long time not visit the OH..haha..how about you? Sparkle
what a funny introduction!I felt like seeing 2 people there!hahaha Embarassed/ Kyaa!
I love Otome Game too Ehehe~ cat and *ehem* I love *ehem* yaoi tooJudging you(argh!never thought I'm saying that!! sad ) 

If you like cooking means your cooking skill must be great right wink ..what kind of food you like to cook anyway?..haha..I can't even manage to cook rice properly.. Bert sweating

I hope we'll be friend too Sparkle !Nice to meet you Akane-san,Tsukiyomi-san!(hahaha..sorry!I just named your internal voice without your permission.well I dont know if your internal voices has a another name Evil smirk )

EDIT: btw I saw your gold is negative shocked !please avoid it by posting the post..but no spam Crying ..ok..read the thread on WELCOME BACK below your profile.. smile

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi on 05/06/15, 03:54 am

Aaaw *o* Thank you!
Still pretty nervous though Embarassed/ Kyaa!. My internal voice is so mean sometimes Crying But we're thankful for your answer! Yaoi is so great! If you like, we could talk about it! Ehehe~

I'm not so great, but I can make yummy food! Hmm... I don't have a favorite, but I enjoy preparing cakes, pasta, lasagna, baked potatoes, mousse, pudding, sweet pancakes... I'm still learning, but I know a lot of my national food -w- (I think the names are hard to understand, that's why I didn't put them -w-" )

I hope we can be friends too! You're very sweet! (Don't mind it! Hahaha! I never thought about a name for my internal voice OwO Gonna give a tough about it! )
(*Internal voice* A name for me huh... How about... QUEEN OF THE WORLD? SUPREME PRINCESS? PURE PERFECTION? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW I'M ENJOYING IT! GIVE A THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR REAL AKANE! *Walks away walking awkwardly while laughing loudly*

(Oooh! Thank you so much for your help!! I'm gonna read it carefully and will be more careful from now on! Cryingsad)

Thank you for your kindness, and, hope we can talk more! (*Internal voice* Thank you!)
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 06/06/15, 12:40 pm

Your posts are very colorful~~ There are more otome gaming forums than you think, and people create forums for anything. Whether or not they gain a strong enough following to keep them from dying is another thing. I am a member of three otoge forums, so...  :phew: All three have completely different dynamics in the content the community brings forth. This one is a little more about the Japan-only games, whereas another was originally created three years ago because of Be My Princess for GREE's daily progress system.

Based on your other posts, it is obvious that you play quite a few mobile otoge. Three years is hardly short~ In fact, I am sure that an influx of otome gaming addicts were created with the appearance of English translated otoge on mobile devices. Three years is as long as I had been playing mobile otome games (playing otoge in general for about six years or so).

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 06/06/15, 10:43 pm

(*passing thought* I'm not here just b/c Ai-san posted here)

Ah yes, yaoi, Evil smirk although I mostly use the term BL. *Closes all browser tabs with DMMD dj's and continues hunting for more*

Your internal voice is very purple, AkaneTsukiyomi.
*Takes first and last parts of name = Akatsuki Neyomi*
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 34
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi on 07/06/15, 05:34 pm

Woow... Six years? That's a long time! And I didn't knew about these other forums... I haven't found any, specially in my own language... Which's very hard to found ToT 

Oh... Sweet sweet BL. ( I'm also a great fan of DMMd!! mou~ ;w; Aoba x Koujaku 4 eveer! OwO ) *Cahem* 

(Akatsuki Neyomi... OwO Such a pretty name!! I liked it! Sparkle )
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 09/06/15, 12:30 am

Aoba x Koujaku? Not the other way around?

I always list it as seme x uke so it's kinda confusing sometimes when it's the other way.

I dunno why I like reading ones with Virus and Trip x Aoba. I know they're awful but they're so hot. I also like Aoba with Koujaku and Ren.

Do you know how to make bread? I find it hard, maybe cuz my yeast is always already dead?
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi on 09/06/15, 05:49 am

Oh, I see! Sorry, sorry! My favorite shipp is Koujaku x Aoba, but I love the other guys too!! Principally Ren, Clear and Noiz! I don't hate Virus and Trip... I just think that they were... Pretty... Rough... With Aoba. shocked   (When I finished their route I was like: "Omfg, a cake. Cakes. OMFG THE CAKE." And would be red as a beet and then crack myself for being thinking about those hot scenes while eating an anniversary cake. xD )  

Bread? Wow... I think I made my last one when I was 15... I was used to make sweet breads for my senpai (Who never noticed me D: . And in my country we don't give chocos in Valentine's... We don't even celebrate Valentine's, neither Halloween... It's so sad Crying  ), but I made them for consuming at home too. They're not so hard to make!  I guess I prepare them a little bit different, but I think I could give some tips... If you want of course! :phew:
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 09/06/15, 03:30 pm

orrr...you can buy a bread cooker and just put everything asked in the recipe and wait 1h30 for the robot the mix and cook it xD

(Bread is like super vital in my family, we eat a lot of it and of several sorts)

Which country doesn't celebrate Valentine's day AND Halloween ? I only heard something similar in a dystopian novel (The Selection, by Kaira Cass)
But, you must have other things to celebrate, right ? Depending on your history...

(Sorry for my ignorance OTL)

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi on 09/06/15, 10:21 pm

No, no! Like, in my country we have acknowledge of these holidays, but we don't properly celebrate here (which is sad) And, everybody here's like: "Nah, don't waste your time making chocolates!" But I would really look forward making one... 

Oh, in my country people like more thinks hand-made. (AND I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DONT LIKE TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S), and I like baking myself too! But the machine isn't a bad idea xD
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 10/06/15, 05:08 am

I have a bread machine that I have used once, to make a cake. XD

I'm terrible with measurements so that's prolly why I wasn't able to make it properly. Is it possible to make bread without yeast. I have a bag of yeast that I bought maybe a year ago, so it's prolly dead by now right? I just left it in the box it arrived in.

My family prefers steamed bread and doesn't like to use the oven. I don't really trust myself to use the oven unsupervised since that incident a few years back involving a plate and the oven.

Yeah I'd like it if you would give me some tips Ehehe~
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by AkaneTsukiyomi on 14/06/15, 10:42 am

I have a recipe here... I don't think you'll like it thought... I was reviewing it this week (That's why it took me so long to answer, sorry about that ) Aand... I never made bread with a bread machine, I rather the oven! (That's why I don't make bread frequently, our oven isn't so big so I always let it to make with my grandma... But her oven is so old that it hurts to see...)Crying

About measurements, there's always a right quantity, but I don't like following the recipe so strictly... I always try to let it close by the original, but it's always good to make things on your on way! :D
AkaneTsukiyomi
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 15/06/15, 07:56 am

It's too hot to use the oven now. If I were to make bread, it would either have to be either be steamed or made using the bread machine.

My home's oven is filled with pots and pans. It's used as storage. :p

What type of bread is your recipe for?
Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down