Otome Hearts
Resource Based Tumblr's 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Resource Based Tumblr's 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resource Based Tumblr's

Go down

Resource Based Tumblr's Empty Resource Based Tumblr's

Post by Guest 22/05/15, 10:26 am

I know there is already a topic for tumblr accounts but what about tumblr's that are for otome resources and what not?

I'm not really sure if there is anyone on here that creates resources for otome and related things but if there is I would be interested in checking it out =)

I post Walkthrough translations on my blog so I guess that kind of counts? The list of what I have done isn't that big yet though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I also run two music blogs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Currently on Hiatus to update second blog] and [url=otome-music.tumblr.com]Otome-Music[/url] [Currently trying to keep updated]

Both are obviously music based blogs but I also post download links to the CD's after I upload them and I keep track of everything that is uploaded. They are dedicated to each genre so each blog has different content and nothing is doubled or posted twice.

So, does anyone else make resources and what not or am I the only one so far....?

//////////////Also warning my main blog that has the walkthrough's is an NSFW blog so I wont ask to be followed and I am giving a warning in advance before anyone goes looking through posts to check it out.

Back to top Go down

Resource Based Tumblr's Empty Re: Resource Based Tumblr's

Post by Aiwethryne 23/05/15, 03:12 pm

Well, if English mobile otome game release news is a resource, my group has our Tumblr that is synced with our forum's news section. However, we occasionally reblog. It is not all that exciting.

*shifty eyes* I usually post walkthroughs on my non-Tumblr blog, but that does not count.
Aiwethryne
Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: