Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Confetti for ALL~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Confetti for ALL~!

Post by Aiwethryne on 28/04/15, 09:45 pm

Embarassed/ Kyaa! 
Even after all this time, I still have the sixth most posts on this forum, huh? How quaint. How long was I gone? It was such a pain to remember how to login, so that is why I never did as soon as this forum kicked me off for inactivity. Did I ever even use any of my Gold...? Frustrated That was my whole purpose of being here. I just knew that the activity level on this forum would plummet soon after the frequent talkers stopped coming. Tickles me that kyuuichi managed to hold her own for a while after I left.

Well, to reintroduce myself, I am Aiwethryne. I have various other nicknames I mention here and there. I am one of the annoying moderators of the otome gaming forum Kokoro Cafe ( link ), which pretty much turned itself into a hub for only the free English mobile otome games, so it seems like pulling teeth to try to keep anyone who plays not officially translated games interested in returning. Or at least talking.

In fact, it is only because I mentioned this forum over there that I arbitrarily thought return. If you look right this moment, you can see the very conversation that brought me back in the chatbox. Ehehe~ Hmmm... Not much else to say. I am amused that at least one of the topics I started on this site for the newbs is still being posted in. No one really cares about whatever other junk I posted around. Trust me, I\'m an ex

Totally missed these emotes. So adorable~ cat

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 414
+Like : 20
Awards :
Events :

http://illustriousfathoms.wordpress.com/otome-stuff/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Confetti for ALL~!

Post by fairth on 29/04/15, 01:14 am

Well, welcome back? How long were you gone ? I'm one of the new member (since last summer, so it's gonna be a year I've been here)

And yeah, Kyuuichi was the first one I talked to, and the most active one until...she disappeared as well some months ago (around Christmas, I think ?) and I hope she'll come back.

May your return bring us some activity...

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 334
+Like : 19
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 29/04/15, 07:00 am

Hah. I am the one who originally asked that rhetorical question for something I did not have the answer for~

I see you just leveled up to become a magical girl~ Curious – are you the same Fairth who joined Kokoro Cafe some time ago... earlier this month? I clearly remember a lengthy game list including some games I have seen you mention over here, but that still could have been anyone. But where is that probability that it is not you?

I honestly do not know how active I can even BE here. I had replied to what feels like almost all of those old threads, so... What else should I do? At least in KC, it is sort of a constant job because I am always answering questions or lazily updating walkthroughs. I usually only manage to get people to talk on Kokoro Cafe outside of our walkthrough section because I make so many topics that hardly seem relevant in this place, given the variant demographic.

Even over there, it is difficult to magically urge people to become visibly active when literally hundreds of them have been silently logging in almost every week for the last three years just for walkthrough answers. It is also odd to think that I have posted in KC as many times as there are members on this forum, and I rarely post short sentences and neurotically bother everyone about not double posting. Talking about this has instantly made me want to compile stats. Ah, these whims always sidetrack me.

I feel like I am just talking to myself, now. *shrugs* I was hoping that this site would have an event for more Gold boosts like before I joined, but there is not even enough posting people or the admin to follow through with it. Oh, well~

Back to my safety zone to talk about money-making options and play a billion games~  :D

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 29/04/15, 08:52 pm

Yup, I am the same fairth, but I haven't had the time to stalk much in KC. (I had written that long list for an other forum's topic, so I just c/p it there as well)

hmm...imo you become a regular when feeling bind to other members and to the forums, when it becomes a habit and if people feel close to each others. Which is hard in huge communities or forums for downloads/scantrad.

Well, I might see you on KC, then ? (Same name ?)

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by belovedchaos1 on 03/05/15, 11:16 pm

Wahahahaha! I love the title of this post! *dances around the confetti* It's nice to meet you. I'm reletively new here... I'm belovedchaos1 (a.k.a. - kawaii-ash on DA).

Looking forward to having more chats with you in the future. Hello

belovedchaos1
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 190
+Like : 7
Awards :
Events :

http://kawaii-ash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 23/05/15, 02:00 pm

I completely loathe how the ads on this forum keep touchlessly transporting me to the app store since I am on my phone. I have typed this post three times by now, only to have the page refresh and eat my rambling typing, so I should have had the sense to copy my text or typed outside of my browser. I am so accustomed to not dealing with this sort of hassle on other forums, and being a moderator on Kokoro Cafe grants me advertisement-free screens.

Anywhooo~ It has been a month since I re-re-returned to this site. Those of us on KC recently had to deal with forum maintenance at the mercy of the site host, so most of the regulars moved into my personal chatbox for that time period. They are all so addicted to ranting paragraphs about games while playing, so it was hard since my chatbox has limitations that come with being free. Had to manage that and answer the barrage of questions I kept getting as to what was happening. Exhausting while six of the other mods sparsely do much more than login.

Yes, I am also Aiwethryne on Kokoro Cafe. But I am enough of a regular on any site I grace my presence in. I had noted that you quoted one of my posts during the week I was moonlighting as a prince, so you likely could not have recognized that as me. I had been meaning to reply to that specific post, but at the time I was still trying to stay "somewhat" in character while everyone was fawning over him. It was interesting when I was going around today and saw the quote displaying his name, though it is obviously linked to my profile. I would probably also have expounded more in future replies in your KC intro if you had stated more than the list and OEL inquiry, but, eh~

I saw you logged in a couple of times when I glanced at the bottom of KC last week. It is a shame you don't say a word in the KC chatbox when you want a chatbox on this board while the admin is MIA~ In my first introduction on OH, I had also simply copy/pasted my entire post from another forum because I was lazy. =w= Glanced through my old intro a few minutes ago, and, hah, I always write such massively long entries.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 on 23/05/15, 04:32 pm

Wow, old posters returning is always a welcoming site. I can't wait to get to know you more! Are you a big forum person?

Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 23/05/15, 06:18 pm

As in preferring forums, or being a high-stationed member?

I definitely enjoy forums and have been on several over the years, moderating another site before my current one. Frankly, I am quite against chatboxes as a feature on forums because of prior experiences as to how it could impact board activity of smaller sites, even though I chat so often in chatboxes that people have told me that it is like my brain is connected.

One of my old groups used to joke that we would be the cause of a forum's failure because we would all join at the same time, chat for a few days, disappear, and repeat the cycle on another forum.

I always wish I had admin controls while the owner is away, but it does not work out that way. It makes it difficult to push forum changes when the one who can do anything like that is not available.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardo48 on 24/05/15, 01:13 am

Yeah, forum owners drift way too much and it becomes to regulate it. I have been on a few forums throughout the years of all sorts and it is rather on life support or moderates are keeping it alive.

I have been with this forum for only a few weeks now and I do not think I have met any admin or such here. 

You seem to be a very active person indeed!   Sparkle

Pardo48
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 45
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 24/05/15, 03:33 am

I've been here for almost a year, but have only met Sakimichi once, so don't expect an admin any time soon.

I wasn't really interested in KC when I posted my presentation, so I just c/p some other post. And since the answers were somehow cold and short (And none of them asked anything nor told me my post lacked details about me), I just forgot about it :T
I guess I just don't like huge forums ?

fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 24/05/15, 04:00 am

Yay~ I'm such a cold person~ But, really, it is always a push or pull. You can get out what you put in, and copy/pasting is not the most sociable way of trying~ However, I can never really imagine calling KC a huge forum, and the most recent members have gotten much more out of their intros with what little they originally rolled with.

As for admins, due to the omniscient nature of my presence, I had discovered that a couple members assumed that I AM the owner, which is both hilarious and a little annoying by how that implies an admin's actual involvement.

I did say before I went away for another month that I had the urge to record stats. I enjoy doing this for the posterity~

OH
Spoiler:
May 23, 2015
3449 members
17070 posts
16988 posts outside of the D/L section

778 members with 1+ posts
0 posts: 2671 members

April 28, 2015
3406 members
16788 posts.

KC
So this is a huge forum?:
May 23, 2015
23951 members
40109 posts
12515 posts outside of the walkthrough section and miscellaneous

April 28, 2015
22824 total members
39424 total posts

1,980 members with 1+ posts
0 posts: 20,861 Strangers
1-4 posts: 1,272 New to the Cafe
5-34 posts: 539 Cafe Visitors
35-74 posts: 67 Frequent Cafe Visitors
75-199 posts: 49 Cafe Lovers
200-999 posts: 27 Cafe Addicts
1000-.2999 posts: 5 Cafe Neighbors (not including me)
3000+ posts: Me

January 9, 2014
13263 total members
20202 total posts

1088 members with 1+ posts
0 posts: 12,175 members
1-9 posts: 852 members
10-99 posts: 196 members
100-999 posts: 38 members
1000+ posts: 2 members

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 24/05/15, 08:11 am

*Noisily vacuums up confetti* Is the party over? Neutral

Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 34
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://osakuragawa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 24/05/15, 08:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is it?
I see no end to this confetti.

Of course you would use my topic as your introduction to this forum.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 24/05/15, 09:32 am

Just as planned Yup, I have zero desire to make my own intro topic. *Gives up and puts away man-eating Vacuum*

"Let's PARTY"

/*Blasts music*/

Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 24/05/15, 10:05 am

Oh, wow~ This is only a week old~~ Which country is the singer from? I skimmed through his channel while listening, and I did not see anything in particular.

I almost want to tell all the other KCers to invade this forum so that this is like our backup to our backup, but it usually takes a link slapped in front of them. And Vixey is eating macarons as I type. Crying

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuragawa on 24/05/15, 10:44 am

Kal is from Germany. Ehehe~  I first heard the song from his Soundcloud but yt is easier to embed and share. Been looping it for days.

shocked How do you know this? And where is Vixey, I haven't seen her in a while?

Sakuragawa
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiwethryne on 24/05/15, 11:58 am

Don't you know? WE'RE THE SAME PERSON.

jkjk

She's only been gone... a... day...? Probably? You know I have no sense of time with how little and randomly I sleep. She must have been partying like a posh gangster, eating her macarons for her birthday~~

I had hoped she would have made arrangements so that I could switch the topic authors with someone willing before her trip. Whenever I ask, they all flee from me, so I guess it is time to update the walkthrough myself~ Well, I have to play Keith's route in a few hours before the next route (supposing I have enough TLF), anyway, so I'll need to read up the answers people replied with myself.

After I play a few games.

Aiwethryne
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:07 am