Otome Hearts
Princess Nightmare save issue 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Princess Nightmare save issue

Go down

default Princess Nightmare save issue

Post by Sparklekitty on 16/04/15, 09:24 am

So every time I start princess nightmare I get this screen:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   I do what it says and move it to the end then hit close and then hit ok. It works fine until I shut off my computer and turn it on again. When I turn it on again and start the game my save file is gone and I have to start over. It wouldn't let me uninstall it so I manually deleted the folder and reinstalled the game. I've also tried running it as administrator and changing the compatibility mode to windows vista and none of these have solved the issue. Is there something that can fix this? I really don't like having to start the game over every time.
Sparklekitty
Sparklekitty
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Princess Nightmare save issue

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 16/04/15, 09:58 pm

Ah, I posted a solution in the main thread a while ago:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:
The_Cat_Lady wrote:Umm, I don't know about you,but my saves tend to disappear randomly for some reason o.O It happened around 3 times already Very Mad Does anyone know where the save file is, so I can back it up? I can't find it Frustrated
Ok, found it! I had the same problem with Yo-Jin-Bo, so I pretty much remembered the weird place it stored data (I double checked with my old text file to be 100% sure).
Location of the save file - C:/Users/(Your Computer Name)/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/X2ASE59S/localhost/night_data.sol

Also, if you have problems uninstalling the game (I got this error "This installation can only be uninstalled on 64-bit windows" which is hilarious as the game was installed on a 32-bit windows) you can delete the installation folder "Princess Nightmare" first and then uninstall the game from the Control Panel. That way you won't get the error.
You'll have to copy your save data somewhere right after you play ('cause it will disappear later) and then,when you decide to play again - put the file in the "localhost" folder. It's kinda annoying,but at least you don't have to start from the beginning every time. Hope this helps cat
Also, the weird number folder (X2ASE59S in my case) might be with a different name. Just see which folder has the localhost one in it. If it's not there - open the game, make a save and the folder will be created.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklekitty on 17/04/15, 05:26 am

This has solved my issue, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!! :D
Sparklekitty
Sparklekitty
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 5
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content