Otome Hearts
Who is your otome guy crush? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Otome Hearts
Who is your otome guy crush? 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!
Otome Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your otome guy crush?

+4
alpacake
Hiyorinne
fairth
xPandaSmilex
8 posters

Go down

Who is your otome guy crush? Empty Who is your otome guy crush?

Post by xPandaSmilex 25/01/15, 11:15 pm

We all love the cute and sexy otome guys but who is your official crush?
Mine's Ittoki Otoya from Uta no prince-sama  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I mean just look at that adorable kind,angel being of a man!!
/)/////(\ Embarassed/ Kyaa!
xPandaSmilex
xPandaSmilex
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 12
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

http://xpandasmilex.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Who is your otome guy crush? Empty Re: Who is your otome guy crush?

Post by fairth 26/01/15, 02:49 am

How can you only chose one ?!

So hmm... after much thinking and some screams of frustration, I decided that it was impossible to decide.

So, I thought "Who did I underestimate and surprised me in the end ?"
The list of Otome guys who looked boring and yet made my heart beat was long, but I managed to shorten the list down to 3:
Darren, from Nicole
Izo, from Heian Love
Lionel, from Lost Island.

I took a while and then, this guy popped in my mind:

In Short, here is my final answer !!:

His voice, his body, his manlyness and his ore-sama character... everything about him is attractive :p 
So, to hell the long list and Chikage Kazama ftw like
hmm... Hakuouki guys are the best, by far, in my biased opinion.
I remember, last Manga Convention, I spent half the day chasing Hakuouki cosplayers and goodies, and the rest of the time drooling over Hakuouki (yaoi) pics with my friend.

Oh ! And btw, thanks for the topic, it was a good idea (nerve-wrecking but still).
I think I understand myself more *^* (illumination Kung-fu style) xD
fairth
fairth
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiyorinne 12/04/15, 08:43 pm

Hmmm, don't ask such a difficult question! If... if we want to be literal, I have a harem of all the guys in Rune Factory 4? (Though Leon is still my favorite.)

I... am an unbearable masochist though, apparently, and am in love with Shuu from Diabolik lovers and both of the twins from Black Wolves Saga. (Oh gosh, could I choose characters from any worse non-R-18 series? SIGHS.) There's no way I could ever hope to choose between those three, although I will say that the twins are late to the party. Shuu's been with me for a good two years now.

Here's the loves. Embarassed/ Kyaa!:

I say I don't like blond hair, but I guess my favorites say otherwise. It's kind of ironic that I swore to myself that the two characters I'd never touch were Mejojo and Auger, and now look at me... I'm in too deep.
Hiyorinne
Hiyorinne
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Diamond
+Gold : 16
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

https://mawarumaze.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alpacake 13/04/15, 09:20 am

Oh man, I am completely unfaithful when it comes to otome guys because why choose one when you can have them all hohoho //shot

Anyway, the one man who earns that title and made my heart melt in his route is Ikki from Amnesia. He is genuinely a gentle and affectionate character who will absolutely adore you to no end, and as well as quite a sweet-talker too. Evil smirk Which is actually quite a surprise for me since I usually go for the tsundere types because I like to bully them and watch their flustered expression if possible *q* rather than the playboy/gentleman type.
alpacake
alpacake
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : 7
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace of Hearts 05/05/15, 01:05 am

I have a habit of falling for secret/hidden catchable characters, or even worse, non-catchable characters who sometimes have an ending but never a full love route ending. It's a curse.

My all-time biggest crush ever is Joker from the QuinRose Alice series. He's never had a full love route but he's sexy as hell both physically and personality-wise (okay, he's a jerk, but sssshhh, I can if I want). What draws me to him more than anything is probably all the mystery surrounding him. I like having something to analyze and boy is this man (or should I say "these men") loaded. Plus he is voiced by Akira Ishida! Need I say more? XD

Ace of Hearts
Ace of Hearts
OH! Uploaders
OH! Uploaders

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 1227
+Like : 43
Awards :
Events :

http://harroe.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jollychick 06/05/15, 06:11 pm

This is really hard, for sure!

I seriously thought about this and two came to mind. Chikage-sama has risen far above the status of mere 'otome crush' so he won't be listed here, lol.

The two that immediately came to mind were:

click me click me click me:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Personality and looks-wise, they both fit the bill. I love the serious and silent type so they are perfect. Not to mention you can't go wrong with Tsuda Kenjirou or Suzumura Kenichi.
A delinquent and a cop! Haha, didn't notice until I put the pics here. Ehehe~
jollychick
jollychick
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 46
+Like : 5
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/05/15, 09:33 am

Oh no this is hard. Am I allowed to have a tie cause it's totally Ukyo [Amnesia] and Kazama [Hakuouki] and I can't pick both over the other.

Like uuugh fictional male life ruiners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigglepud 04/12/15, 05:56 pm

Can I mention Alvaro from Wand of Fortune for a second? 

I just thought he looked really intriguing and interesting, and he was voiced by a voice actor I really liked, so I was totally falling for him even before I started playing his route. 

But then I got to his route and I played it and the ending to that disappointed me so much I crawled back to my bed, opened some anime site, and never went back to finish the rest of the game. sad

It got really off topic, but when it comes to crushes, this is the first thing I think of, and it's a lesson learnt not to assume anything before I play :p
Gigglepud
Gigglepud
Stalker
Stalker

+Gold : 35
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ALSU 09/02/16, 01:46 pm

Do I have an option to say that all of the male romanceable characters(or non) are my crush??
ALSU
ALSU
Transfer Student
Transfer Student

+Gold : 51
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down