Otome Hearts
Hello~ ^^ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello~ ^^

Go down

default Hello~ ^^

Post by Eevee on 18/01/15, 02:02 pm

Hello, I am Eevee and I have been interested in otome games for 3 years smile

My first game was Tokimeki Memorial Girl`s Side First Love. Since then I have played many more games, but that game will always have a special place in my heart <3
I like anime and manga too. My favourite anime is Durarara!!  :D

My favourite otoge-making company is Rejet.

My favourite games are: The Second Reproduction, Bad Medicine- Infectious Teachers, TMGS3, and Summer found me (don`t let the art fool you, the story and the heroine are A+, I strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice free otome in english)  like

My favourite characters are: Hazuki Kei (TMGS1), Shitara Seiji (TMGS3), Niina Junpei (TMGS3), Kashu Remu (Bad Medicine), Magician (dot Kareshi)

I almost always like tsunderes and perverted characters in my games  Ehehe~

Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I`ll gladly make some new otome-loving friends  smile
Eevee
Eevee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 17
+Like : 4
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello~ ^^

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 18/01/15, 03:25 pm

Hello and welcome! Hello

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 19/01/15, 04:23 am

Hello !

Oh Yeah ! Someone who recommends [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me must have good taste ! (I reeaaally loved that game). In the same genre, you can try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has ended and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But for TGS games I'd go for Himuro Reiichi, Shiba Katsumi and Karen yeah... Seiji Shitara as well.

May be because I'm currently playing his route ? I just love his Ore-sama character. He reminds me of Kazama from Hakuouki.
But I only finished TGS1, and still haven't tried all of TGS3's characters. What about you ?

Ah... I played the Magician's route first in Dot Kareshi, and he's the one I prefer as well (May be because of his random personality ? He's calm and then shouts and then calm again. Like Schizophrenic or something)
But I still can't decide who sounds the more perverted: The Magician or The Priest ? What do you think ? (It's an important question, of course~)

Who do you think is the most perverted in the TGS series ? xD (You can name 3 characters !!)

Sorry if I'm asking random questions, but I don't control what I'm writing (Should be sleeping since hours but...)

Anyway ! Welcome to Otome Heart~

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eevee on 19/01/15, 06:32 pm

@The_Cat_Lady

Thank you very much ^^ I`m sure I`ll have lots of fun on this forum  Hello

@fairth

SFM had such a great story, I liked how the heroine wasn`t a tipical Mary Sue and showed that she can he tough, funny and even argue with the boys and still catch their heart x3
Devlin was my favourite, I loved his and the heroines interaction and how she got the nickname Fluffy xD ...I have a weakness for bad boys  :p

Thank you for the recommendation, I`ve already heard about Halloween game (and it had the highest ratings for the free games on englishotomegames) so I`ll definitely download and find some time to play it :3 
I plan to finish it before Valentines otome somes out ^^

I actually have (P)lanetes on my computer, it`s in my "Impulsive downloads from Lemma Soft Downloads" together with other 10 games xD (I regret nothing, but now I donno with which game to start and I still dl more, tough life xD) 

Himuro-senseiiiiiiiii Q.Q I actually never managed to get his ending, but his appearance in TMGS3 got me fired up to try challenging his route once again  Very Mad

Shiba really suprised me, at first I thought he was just a sport-loving dandere, but when he starts to like you...you get a sweet pervert >///< I loved him  Love it!

I played everyone from TMGS2, I`m currently trying to finish TMGS3 (still have to woo the brothers and secret characters), and I played half of the characters from TMGS1

I love Ore-sama characters too, it all started when I first read Hana Yori Dango and fell in love with Domyouji`s character...and I never looked back  :p Priest from Dot kareshi was my second best character because of this <3
Magician was so random, the shouting at the heroine to show him her breasts while they were attacked by monsters was priceless  like
I guess I would have to pick Magician as the most perverted one, Priest is always flirty so it`s expected from him to be a perv too, but Magicians perversion catches you off the guard and his frustration seems stronger xD 

Hmmmm, most perverted TMGS characters...
Shiba is a natural choice :D
Arashi was a true devil in his route, gotta pick him too <3
and ...I have a strong belief that Waka-chan wouldn`t just mention a vulcano if the heroine was older xD
Whom would you pick as the most perverted? 

PS-So sorry for the long post, I got carried away  Embarassed/ Kyaa!
Eevee
Eevee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 20/01/15, 02:29 am

Nope, it's okay~ I enjoy reading long posts.

I also have my long list of impulse-downloads from Lemma Soft Forums or Anime-Sharing... (It's not our fault, they all seem awesome and once on our computers, we...kind of...forget to play them or can't chose which to begin with)
Currently I have from LemmaSoft only:
Blue Skies for You and Me
DaisukiDaYo-Inspring-
Dolls
Get Dumped
My Teacher
Notice Me Sempai
One Leaf Clover
Orange Couch
Psychopom High
Sleepless Niht 2: Ladie Nightmare
Suki Dayo
The Twins
The Yule Fabulous
Trapped
Deadly Attachment
WinTheGame

Pyrite Heart
Starlight Dreamers

Heartstring Bugs
Any you've tried from this list ? What do you recommend I start with ?

Oooh~ Domyouji's character also made me fall for the spoiled Ore-sama type xD

Oh yeah ! I also had a hard time getting himuro's ending (but he was easier than kei who made me shed tears of blood and sell my soul to get his ending) but it's worth it. Especially his reaction when you ask him weird questions xD

I second you for Waka-chan and Magician.
So TGS1: How about Madoka ? (hmm... come to think of it they weren't that perverted in the first game)
TGS2: Waka-chan, Shiba
TGS3: I only played Kou, Tamao-sempai, Shitara and Arashi (Plus all 5 secret characters) but I think that all of them have weird sentences almost threatening to rape you if you keep poking them~ (And of course, who would stop ? xD)

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eevee on 21/01/15, 02:59 pm

You should definitely start with Pyrite Heart, it has gorgeous art and a ojou-sama heroine so it`s pretty funny ^^
Get dumped was fun to play too, even though it doesn`t revolve around romance.
I have heard about the other games, but still haven`t tried playing them smile

The one that gave me the most trouble during both Himoro`s and Kei-kun`s route was Sakuya >.< His love parameters would always get high even though I went to dates with him when I absolutely had to >.>" I honestly thought he was a girl at first :D 

I haven`t played madoka`s route yet, is his route interesting? (the pervert part is definitely a plus x3)

Hahahaha, I love the approach mode, I can`t stop poking them xD It reminds me of the Spongebob episode where they`re in a museum and can`t touch anything, but Patrick does it anyways 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eevee
Eevee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 21/01/15, 03:59 pm

xDD That's so true !!

hmm... I think Madoka is the sempai's route. He lives alone and has that cute accent, though I expected him to be a bit more perverted (But well... it's Tokimeki we're talking about).

Sakuya was THE bomber of the series. A real monster. If your Intell Parameters are bad though, he'll leave you alone.

voilà-voilou~

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Eevee on 25/01/15, 04:19 pm

Yeah, I never expected the guys in TokiMemo to be too bold (except in the after skinship dialogues)

Because I like studying in real life, clicking on the study comand seemed natural to me so I always got Sakuya`s CG and got his love parameters high :/

I just remembered one pretty annoying thing in TMGS1- the BOMBING. My God, the guys you weren`t trying to capture were so persistant I rarely got to date the guy I actually wanted xD

I think I`ll use some cheats when I decide to replay TMGS1 (prepare yourself sensei, you`ll become part of my harem soon enough muahahahaha Perv smile )
Eevee
Eevee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 30/01/15, 05:24 pm

I know, I also love the study commend: The guy you go after is disappointed if you have bad grades, even if he is no better xD

You can try getting Shiho as a friend from the beginning and spend a lot of time with her. Then, only use the study commend one holidays. This way, you never meet Sakuya... and if you don't meet him, he can't bomb you !! hahaha !!

Did you get all the CGs in TGS3 ? I think I'll need a CGs Walkthrough soon: I only managed to complete the secret characters' albums ><

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down