Otome Hearts
Yo!~ 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Yo!~

Go down

default Yo!~

Post by smf4297 on 16/01/15, 08:42 pm

Konnichiwa~ I'm a newbie here. Please treat me kindly.

I'm from the Philippines (Hello to my kababayans!). My Otome gaming journey started (without realizing) when I played Dragon Age (for some reason I consider this game Otome), which has a marriage system and a few "contents" when I was around age 12. I was intrigued at the concept of having a love-life inside a video game then started researching, that was when I discovered the term 'Otome'. 

Then I became more interested in Otome games when I discovered Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side 1 & 2 for the DS and was really addicted to it (Himuro-sensei was hawt Embarassed/ Kyaa! ), and up until now while typing this, I'm still playing TMGS 3.

As for my taste in Otome games, I really like one with a great story, good to fair character development, a HAPPY ending, anime-like graphics and...LOTS AND LOTS OF HANDSOME MEGANE BOYS ('cause I'm a Megane myself).

I'm really excited when I found this Otome forum! Even become more excited when I registered. Finally a place where I can talk about Otome all day!

So, that is all...I guess. Once again hello to everyone!  Hello
smf4297
smf4297
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Clover
+Gold : 21
+Like : 2
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: Yo!~

Post by milleniaera on 17/01/15, 04:58 pm

Hello and welcome to Otome Hearts! Although I myself haven't been here long I thought I might as well be friendly. 

Ah,you play Dragon Age too? I love that game,its so interesting! Who did you end up choosing in the first game? I went for the adorkable Alistair.

So I know you like meganes,but what about their personality? Which TYPE of megane is your favourite? I for one really like the sunny,odd megane-kun,they seem really cute and I rarely get to see them anywhere. And while I don't like flirts I think megane flirts are quite sexy~
milleniaera
milleniaera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 18
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by smf4297 on 17/01/15, 06:31 pm

Thank you 

It is isn't it? I end up choosing Alistair too! Who wouldn't love that idiot? I even let him sleep with Morrigan just to keep him alive (even though it hurts) and even downloaded a Marriage Scene Mod just for him :D

I really love Meganes with that cool/tsundere personality *cough*Kyoya Ootori*cough*or one with the akward/shy personality, they are just so cute! And yeah I always wanted to see sunny odd types of Megane, never seen one before. Got any examples? Oh and Megane flirts...never encountered one too, but just imagining them...*dies of nosebleed*
smf4297
smf4297
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Cat_Lady on 18/01/15, 03:31 pm

Hello and welcome! Hello

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Special thanks to everyone involved in the Black Wolves Saga Translation Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]!
The_Cat_Lady
The_Cat_Lady
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Spades
+Gold : 749
+Like : 95
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by fairth on 19/01/15, 04:05 am

Hohoho ! A megane fellow !
Megane are sooo~ Do-S xD and since you like shy types, you must be a Do-S as well...!

And I agree with you: Dandere are so obedient, I love to see them blushing and stuttering héhé~
But sometime the yandere type of megane can be quite entertaining as well: Like the type to smile when having mischievous thoughts.The kind of smile which frightens you, sends chills down your spine and yet you're are still eager to see what he'll do to y-*cough cough*

eeh... so well... welcome among us SM-chan~ :p

Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 342
+Like : 21
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by milleniaera on 25/01/15, 10:09 pm

You wanna know a megane who truly frightened me? Iwamine Shuu from Hatoful Boyfriend (he counts in my opinion,even though he's just a fat bird lol) -- I actually finished the whole game and I cannot believe these pigeons gave me so many feels ugh,I descended into pigeon hell. 
Kinda spoiler about Shuu:
He literally fits the 'local man ruins everything' header.

Anyways,my cute odd megane isn't from an otome but a manga,a really short one too,but um,it was really long ago and I can't remember sorry  Bert sweating
I do remember he used to eat herbs directly from the school garden,yeah... odd. I'll let you know if I remember. Ah,shy meganes are cute too! Although I can't really remember anyone from an otome hmm... Which are your fave meganes from an otome?
milleniaera
milleniaera
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 18
+Like : 1
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by smf4297 on 07/02/15, 11:03 pm

The_Cat_Lady wrote:Hello and welcome! Hello

Thank You! Please treat me kindly! :D

fairth wrote:Hohoho ! A megane fellow !
Megane are sooo~ Do-S xD and since you like shy types, you must be a Do-S as well...!

And I agree with you: Dandere are so obedient, I love to see them blushing and stuttering héhé~
But sometime the yandere type of megane can be quite entertaining as well: Like the type to smile when having mischievous thoughts.The kind of smile which frightens you, sends chills down your spine and yet you're are still eager to see what he'll do to y-*cough cough*

eeh... so well... welcome among us SM-chan~ :p
*gasp* How did you know I'm Do-S? Was it really obvious?!  shocked (Dat sixth sense)

Uwaa! Those dandere meganes! I just wanna glomp all of 'em  :D especially when I started to get *ehem* a little bold with them!

Oh so that's how a yandere is (sorry, still getting confused with all the deres)...I think I want a yandere megane now...just wow...  Embarassed/ Kyaa!. Any suggestions? Evil smirk

Anyway, thank you very much! please treat me well, senpai  Oh you~

BTW ever seen a megane in uniform (butlers, police etc.)? 

milleniaera wrote:You wanna know a megane who truly frightened me? Iwamine Shuu from Hatoful Boyfriend (he counts in my opinion,even though he's just a fat bird lol) -- I actually finished the whole game and I cannot believe these pigeons gave me so many feels ugh,I descended into pigeon hell. 
Kinda spoiler about Shuu:
He literally fits the 'local man ruins everything' header.

Anyways,my cute odd megane isn't from an otome but a manga,a really short one too,but um,it was really long ago and I can't remember sorry  Bert sweating
I do remember he used to eat herbs directly from the school garden,yeah... odd. I'll let you know if I remember. Ah,shy meganes are cute too! Although I can't really remember anyone from an otome hmm... Which are your fave meganes from an otome?

Ah, I think I've seen a few vids of Hatoful somewhere some time ago, didn't clearly much remembered it anymore, though. So that's how Shuu is...I've always wanted to try playing this game, is he the only megane around? And if it really brings that much feels, I'M IN! I'm so adding this to my To Play List.

Aww...Just hearing the details had me squealing. I wish I could read it too, maybe I could use the info you gave and do a google search and hopefully you do remember, I wanna read it so bad. Ah, I've only encountered one shy megane my whole life and it's Konno Tamao from TMGS 3. He always blush and stutters when I get a little bit bold with him  :D .

I guess my #1 fave will always be a megane from TMGS series; specifically Himuro Reiichi and Konno Tamao Perv look. Then comes second are Kent from Amnesia, Wizard from Dot Kareshi and Ukyo Asahina from BroCon.

How 'bout you? Any favorite meganes?
smf4297
smf4297
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down