Otome Hearts

Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

hello there! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default hello there! :D

Post by ffumagee on 20/12/14, 04:16 pm

hello everyone  Hello

you can call me fumi, mage or magee, I'm indonesian, i can speak two languages fluently (indonesian and english), and currently i've been interested to study french and korean. languages are fun. :D

i started playing otome games / otoge since 8th grade, which approximately 4 years since. the first otome game that i played is love revo/otometeki koi kakumei love revo! nds ver (yes i used patch lol) and my first impression is: how come the heroine can date such hot guys like omg when could i be like her?! mou~ /rants

so since then, i've played various otome games that i'm interested to and in english, if possible hehe (my japanese's not that good; i lean on listening since i'm studying japanese through watching animes and live-actions so i can't read any single word of hiragana, katakana, even kanji but i can understand if they speak it like, 30% of it so it's somewhat frustrating Frustrated )

tbh i never have any thought to post something in a forum since i've been joining a community only if it needed to open the post, like you should be registered in order to open the forum's content but since it seems like it won't be hurt to getting know new people out there better so i decided to give a try. please be kind sad  /iamsorrysobs

the type of guys that i like in otome games mostly the meganes one. you read it right, megane. megane is justice! Crying /moremeganekudasai or somewhat like Kent from Amnesia, for example. Embarassed/ Kyaa!
but since otome games rarely has one, sometimes i prefer kind of guys who caring, mature, laid-back but serious at the right time and has short hair--either color is fine, and has a sense in clothing Ehehe~ , a bit tsundere type (because his reactions were funny when i was tricking him) or looks tough on the outside but caring inside. Neutral  i don't really like flirtatious and long-haired bachelors though, idk why Bert sweating 

well, nice to meet you and i hope we can get along well! Embarassed/ Kyaa! 

ps : no worries i won't bite you let's be friend :p
and fyi i'm fujoshi tee-hee :p

ffumagee
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : -42
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

default Re: hello there! :D

Post by LeeYa on 21/12/14, 09:37 pm

Hello Fumi~
nice to meet you..I'm Leeya btw..hehe..
8th Grade?what age actually?(hehe..Gomen not really much know about it..and too lazy ..Iguess sokahahaXD...)

wow!That great to learn more languages..Awesome..haha..I do want to learn other languages(Japan especially) but dont have time and I being old~haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:how come the heroine can date such hot guys like omg when could i be like her?! 
man..I do really understand that..hahhahahahaXDDD but that one of the reasons I continue to play otome game..hohohoho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:tbh i never have any thought to post something in a forum since i've been joining a community only if it needed to open the post, like you should be registered in order to open the forum's content but since it seems like it won't be hurt to getting know new people out there better so i decided to give a try. please be kind sad  /iamsorrysobs
nahh No / shakes head ..same here..hehe..dont mind..dont worry Perv smile ..people here is so kind..I'm really glad take a step to register and posting some post here..they'll never bite you Ehehe~ I love you ..as long as you follow the rule..heheh..but really..people here are so kind that me cry.. Crying

ehh?!Not really have megane type?hahha..I thought there so many game have it..hahah..i dont really much know about otome game so I guess I can say more about it..hhehe..I dont really care about apperances..Opss..no..haha..I care actually but not really to megane .. Maybe some playboy appearance or black short pony tail hair..hehe..Maybee~ Judging you Judging you Judging you Judging you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:a bit tsundere type (because his reactions were funny when i was tricking him)
ow...bad gurlll~!hahahah..well..Sometime I feel the same too Evil smirk Evil smirk ..hahahhahaXD..LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i don't really like flirtatious and long-haired bachelors though, idk why Bert sweating 
wah!hahahahaha..totally opposite to my fav..hahahXD Evil smirk

well..anyway I hope we can get along too eventhough we have different taste..kekekeXD wink

P/S:Just saw you have negative gold!NO.. sad sad !!Nee..Post more so your gold become positive~! Bert sweating Bert sweating

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ffumagee on 23/12/14, 04:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:8th Grade?what age actually?(hehe..Gomen not really much know about it..and too lazy ..Iguess sokahahaXD...)

exactly when i was 13 years old, i think xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ehh?!Not really have megane type?hahha..I thought there so many game have it..hahah..i dont really much know about otome game so I guess I can say more about it..hhehe..I dont really care about apperances..Opss..no..haha..I care actually but not really to megane .. Maybe some playboy appearance or black short pony tail hair..hehe..Maybee~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

well, i like guys who without megane too tho. just, it just my personal preference :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:well..anyway I hope we can get along too eventhough we have different taste..kekekeXD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i don't mind with the different preferences tho. i respect their choice smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:P/S:Just saw you have negative gold!NO.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!Nee..Post more so your gold become positive~! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

..... but how. i don't really know how to use forums well. Bert sweating

ffumagee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 24/12/14, 03:44 pm

@ffumagee
wah!you know and played otome game earlier.. Embarassed/ Kyaa! hahha..I just know about it around last year I guess and be able to played this year
well..thanks to this forum which provided  many otome game that I was able to play Embarassed/ Kyaa! Embarassed/ Kyaa! ..hehhe Bert sweating

Thanks goodness ..hehhe.. Ehehe~ cat

oh!sorry be late to say it Bert sweating ..to remove negative gold,just post something..each post provided about 2 gold if I'm not mistaken..but please do not spam..there many topic in this forum that you can answer..especially in MEIDO NO HITSUJI CAFE section wink ..please don't be hesitate to posting/answering the topic there..we dont bite you anyway..hehe Ehehe~ cat

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by ffumagee on 29/12/14, 06:59 am

well, back then i used to browse throughout any webs i can find and download anything that i can download so you can say i'm a maniac back then xD

but since i'm so busy with school these days, i don't really have any chance to play anymore sad

is that so.... shocked

but i don't know what should i post though orz

ffumagee
Stalker
Stalker

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeYa on 29/12/14, 09:33 pm

@ffumagee
oh!no wonder..hahahax..so lucky,when i'm in ur age..i barely get touch the coMpuTer or surffrng internet..hahahaxXD
hehex..i know what you mean..well,I also rarely played it now due to busy at work..T.T..
There's many game that I haven't finished play yet..*sigh* not to mention anime and manga
em..just answering some thread will be do like this thread (http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t529-the-fictional-character-name-and-picture-game) or this (http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t342-in-otome-games-what-type-of-guy-do-you-usually-go-for) or (http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/t39-your-first-otome-game ) ..actually this ->(http://otomehearts.forumtl.com/f5-chatter-box) will really help you..that section has so much topic..you can reply their post there..

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm

Sponsored content