Otome Hearts
Hello 0tppz1z
Welcome to the premier reverse harem community!
Let's talk about otome games and things that interest you.

You are missing out on a lot of stuff, images and links are only available to members. By participating, you could unlock more features and hidden gems.

It sucks to be a lurker!

Join us in a quest for bishies, empty headed heroines, fun and ....and .......umm.... oh, great background music...tadah~!

Hello

Go down

default Hello

Post by laharlgirl on 04/12/14, 08:53 pm

Hello everyone, new member here! This is a fun little site, and I'm happy to find more otome fans.
I do a lot of drawing and writing/roleplaying myself, so if anyone ever wants to look at my stuff or come say hi (if you don't want to PM me that is); you can see my tumblr here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice meeting everyone~
laharlgirl
laharlgirl
Stalker
Stalker

Faction Faction : Heroine
+Gold : -34
+Like : 0
Awards :
Events :

http://laharlgirl.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

default Re: Hello

Post by LeeYa on 22/12/14, 02:18 pm

Hello laharlgirl Hello ~nice to meet you welcome to OH~ :D
hehehe..I'm happy too to find another new member who loves and played otome game.. Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle

hohoho..I'll visit your tumblr later..thanks for the link..btw since you do a lot of drawing,and writing/roleplaying ,why not share it with us here..hehehe Laughing dududu Laughing dududu ..eventhough I think we can look for it on your tumblr I guess Bert sweating Bert sweating Bert sweating ..but I not familiar with it so I not really much know about using tumblr(eventhough people always saying its was super easy to use Bleh )..heheh.. Perv smile
btw what do you mean by 'roleplaying' ? sad  

again..nice to meet you Ehehe~ cat

LeeYa
Mahou Shoujo
Mahou Shoujo

Faction Faction : Joker
+Gold : 277
+Like : 14
Awards :
Events :

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: